2 girls: need help to pick the right one

daniel_6_mile_man

Reaction score
I’ve never asked a girl out before…but I know that I need to start and I know I have a decent chance with these two girls, but I don’t know which one is best for me…so please help!!!

1= I talk with this girl on the phone, messenger, or see her almost everyday…..most recently we’ve gone to open gym together and lifted weights….i’d bike to her house and back to the gym with her…I live 2 minutes from the gym on bike and she lives 6 miles away…so I bike 12 miles out of my way and get up earlier to go to her house…I sum times find it hard to talk with her in person…….cause I just stutter n choke sum times…..we both laugh a lot together and have a good time normally…we’ve also gone to the beach together n played basketball n volleyball…

2= I see her 5 days a week normally at open gym…she lifts sum weights and then we go run together……then we stretch and do other exercises and more lifting together…we’ve talked about stuff like college, dating, and summer stuff…I normally talk to her well……we do all the same sports together for our school so I c her in those…

so what do u think I should do??? Thanks!!!!

daniel_6_mile_man

Reaction score
1= kind of lazy, but does sports.........very funny...not really a serious person....very dramatic....

2= works hard at sports.....more serious..........fun to talk to...........not too dramatic from what ive seen...sees thigns as the way they are..more straightforeward..

and i'm a lil funny.....seriosu in sports.......dramatic too...........straightforeward

baddfishh40

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not both? Just ask them both out and if you get tired of one then dump her.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by baddfishh40
exactly

ice_cream

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by baddfishh40
Or if you don't want to go out with 2 girls at once, you can ask out one of them and if it doesn't work out, then you could ask out the other one. But if the 2nd girl is more fun to talk to, then I'd probably pick her, makes conversation a bit easier I'd imagine/