2 Girls, 1 Love

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

be a man about it and break up with the girl before you get involved with another person. don't be so fuking insecure and greedy that you have to cheat and have two girls. that's fuking poor. it would of been okay had you not been "dating" the girl and making sure she knows it's not gonna be serious.

23*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx for all the replies... I didn't expect so many responses! It's crazy... almost all of your posts make sense... and right now I feel like an angel and a devil are sitting on my shoulders. I'm still confused, but I will seriously think about every single opinion and hopefully time will clear my mind a bit!

MindOverMatter wrote: I don't see why she wouldn't invite you except maybe because she's either ashamed of you, or wants to look single for all the drunk guys that try to get inbetween her legs.
...that's very true and I can't really find an answer why she didn't ask me to go to the party with her! She's two years older than me... maybe that's a problem for her when it comes down to her other friends... but that should not really be an issue if she's truly feeling me!

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha ha! I'm gigling because we irritated HeartlessB.

Well, it is a woman's point of view and she is rooting for her home team I guess. She's probably jealous that she's not the one who shagged you on the first night! (ha Ha Ha!)

Come on young man, you did not cheat on anybody. Who are you married to that you would cheat? What vows have you broken? Come on, you met her just a few weeks ago!

I agree with the other gentlemen; you are 20 years old, it's time for you to have fun and experiences. Though it is romantic and women like this frame of mind (as does HeartlessB), it is not healthy for you that after 4 weeks of seeing a woman to think that you are in love with her, and getting all twisted up like a pretzel thinking that you cheated on her, ... Snap out of it.

I don't particularly think that #1 did something wrong. My advice is not about that. It's simply that from what you have written, #2 seems great. You will have some great experiences with her.

Also, you seem much to infatuated with #1 for it to be healthy for you; with such strong and irrationnal feelings from your part, it is quite possible that she might play you to her advantage or that you will kowtow unecessarily to her or do stupid things.

Have fun.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd actually be more interested in an FR on how you pulled tail from the 26 year old.

As for the other girl...the two big "litmus" tests for relationships are your friends and your family. If she has a problem bringing you around her friends, then that's something you need to confront her on.

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by libre
Ha ha ha! I'm gigling because we irritated HeartlessB.

Well, it is a woman's point of view and she is rooting for her home team I guess. She's probably jealous that she's not the one who shagged you on the first night! (ha Ha Ha!)

Come on young man, you did not cheat on anybody. Who are you married to that you would cheat? What vows have you broken? Come on, you met her just a few weeks ago!

I agree with the other gentlemen; you are 20 years old, it's time for you to have fun and experiences. Though it is romantic and women like this frame of mind (as does HeartlessB), it is not healthy for you that after 4 weeks of seeing a woman to think that you are in love with her, and getting all twisted up like a pretzel thinking that you cheated on her, ... Snap out of it.

I don't particularly think that #1 did something wrong. My advice is not about that. It's simply that from what you have written, #2 seems great. You will have some great experiences with her.

Also, you seem much to infatuated with #1 for it to be healthy for you; with such strong and irrationnal feelings from your part, it is quite possible that she might play you to her advantage or that you will kowtow unecessarily to her or do stupid things.

Have fun.

:crackup:

Go ahead and follow this gentleman's advice...Of course that is if you want to end up like him, at 46 behind a computer giving younger one's advice on how to end up lonely and miserable like he did....what is that that i hear? KEYBOARD JOCKEY.... case closed

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw in one more vote for goin on door #2 - MindOverMatter said it, Lost in translation seconded it, and I'm going to say it too.

Girl #1 ditched you to go to a party with her girlfriends and didn't invite you. We are telling you that this is bad because we have all fvcked girls who were at parties with their friends (but not their BFs). You are clearly inexperienced relationship wise to be declaring love after 4 weeks - many people won't even agree to exclusivity in that time frame, let alone love. Don't ignore the red flags.

If girl #1 can handle you seeing a couple girls at the same time, then go for it. Otherwise, that little experiment has come to an end, and it's time to pursue things with the 26 year old. Learn from your old mistakes - see her once or twice a week, and keep playing the field.

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to get all Hoestile

Yu know wat man? if yu fail to utilize yo oppotunity to meet other chicks and fcuk around at yo age, yu'l end up cheating on yo wife thereby breaking up the marriage and bringing up the shtyy ass court cases and sh!t.

My advice to yu dawg is don't crack up yo head and act like a girl coz girls are the ones who act like that, yu didn't do anything wrong yu did not "cheat" on anyone, who knows girl #1 might have been giving someone head at the so called party. Girls like to hang around parties without their bf's just to attract the attention of the guys so that they can suck their d!cks under the tables ughhh! Get over yo guilt dawg.

Chances are 7/10 that she got screwed, i mean, what logical reason was there to leave yu at yo crib? You were excess baggage and an inconvinience that's what!
So unless yu want to experiment wit other chicks when yu've got a familiy to take care of, then go ahead dawg! go for girl #2 and don't take #1 to seriously.

My own survey: 6/10 successful males who dated only one hoe during their youth end up fcuking they secretaries

Remember hoez in different area codes?:D

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup I think Lost In Translation nailed this one again :)
#1 did not invite you to go along to the party for a reason ;) I don't think you realized it fully as to why exactly you were upset with her at the moment but I think you were right to be ujpset. She is looking for fresh meat. And as soon as she finds a replacement better then the current model(you) you are history. Your "love" and feelings for her will not matter.

Confess if you wish to the #1 but don't expect anything to continue on between you. You sealed your fate when you screwed around with #2, so just like the rest of the people I'll also say to make friends with #2 and go with her as your choice.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! It seems that most everyone here has fragile feelings, except for HeartlessBtch. C'mon man, the girl didn't invite you and you throw a hissy fit? What is that?

23* clearly can't handle more than one girl at this point in time. Do not think for a minute that he can.

You know what? For someone like you, I suggest just becoming a toy boy. Don't get too serious. Let them older girls fool around with you cause you seriously do not have the mental power to "command" these chicks.

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeartlessBtch
:crackup:

Go ahead and follow this gentleman's advice...Of course that is if you want to end up like him, at 46 behind a computer giving younger one's advice on how to end up lonely and miserable like he did....what is that that i hear? KEYBOARD JOCKEY.... case closed
What's even funnier is an 'old' women on a guy's forum, maybe your not really a girl? :confused:

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey hey hold it there, don't be dissing the old lady, what do yu want her to do? she got nuthin else to do, okay?

Hoez in different area codez

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by G-Man UK
What's even funnier is an 'old' women on a guy's forum, maybe your not really a girl? :confused:
Hey hey there, stop dissing the old lady, where are yo manners young man?

Hoez in different area codes