2 estrogen filled mouthboxes vs. 1 power suit. hilarity ensues.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahhahahahahha!
BRUTAL!

Many of the videos where he appears are hilarious. :D

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

that woman got OWNED big time at the end....'but i got 3 childrennnn'

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in agreement. Those last few seconds completely validated the guys argument and completely sank hers. She doesn't need a man's help but is perfectly willing to accept, what I imagine, is quite a large alimony settlement. I'm sure "all" of that money goes directly into her kids pockets and she's not using any of it for extravagance for herself at all.:rolleyes:

What's more she'll continue to collect said money until the kids become of age, depending on how her divorce played out, or (drum roll) she finds another husband! Gimmie a break, with the don't depend on men statements. She's his argument personified.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite is the "women are stronger" BS reason for women to live longer than men.

They outlive us because they don't deal with half the pressure and responsibility that we do. They don't fukkin do anything! If these so-called "strong women" had to walk in a man's shoes for a DAY, they'd be sitting in the corner sucking their thumb at the end of it.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I can't listen to that Fran Drescher yenta voice without getting the old eye twitch headache again,..

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
My favorite is the "women are stronger" BS reason for women to live longer than men.

They outlive us because they don't deal with half the pressure and responsibility that we do. They don't fukkin do anything! If these so-called "strong women" had to walk in a man's shoes for a DAY, they'd be sitting in the corner sucking their thumb at the end of it.
That right there is the Crux of the whole damn thing!!!! You my man, win the prize!

teacha said:
lol

that woman got OWNED big time at the end....'but i got 3 childrennnn'
I would like to stick something in her big mouth to shut her up too!!!!

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the part where one or both of the women brought up how boys like they're toys, or something like that.

Most of the crap guys buy is just to impress women so we can bed them.

Women buy they're crap because they are materialistic.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious!

Isnt it generally accepted that men dont live as long because our bodies take so much more punishment than women? Our bad habits of drinking and smoking along with working outside the home.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Sorry, I can't listen to that Fran Drescher yenta voice without getting the old eye twitch headache again,..
If you didn't make it all the way to the end, be glad you didn't. The pitch gets a LOT higher when he makes a point that she CAN'T possibly debate.

My ears bled in the last 5 seconds.