2 Contradictory Techniques

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

The more and more I read, the more I see that there are two different views on how to handle girls.

The first method is to actively hit on them. Go up to them at bookstores, in the grocery, on the street, etc. Examples: John Travolta in "Saturday Night Fever", Tom Cruise in "Top Gun."

The second method is to work on improving yourself to the point where you don't care if you have women or not because you're so confident in yourself. But you have become such a badass that girls are hitting on YOU. Examples: Sean Connery as James Bond, Clint Eastwood, etc.

Which is correct? Does it depend on the person? Extroverted or introverted?

I'll be the first to admit that I haven't mastered either one, but I personally find number one really difficult to pull off. Maybe I just need to practice. But aren't you sacrificing your pride by just chasing everything in a skirt whether they want you or not?

Just my 2 cents.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're both right to an extent. Basically if you see someone you are attracted to then you should approach them, but don't get upset if you get turned down.

I don't see it as two different views, it's more like two sides of the same coin.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
The second method is to work on improving yourself to the point where you don't care if you have women or not because you're so confident in yourself. .
This method is used by dweebs too scared to actually go through with method 1. You said it yourself, its difficult, no doubt about it.

However method 2 is widely known to not work. It sounds nice to the ear and is definitely the easier option, but that doesnt mean it works.

Clint eastwood and sean connery dont go out to bookstores and do bootcamps, but they still talk to girls and approach. There is no alternative to talking to people.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of them as levels.

The first method is LEVEL 1. Thats where you gain all your experience. This is the learning stage. You will learn what works and what doesn't work in the game of attraction. You will develop a better self perception. You will learn about what types of women you like and how to get them OR you will learn what type of women you attract and how happy you are about that.

The next step is LEVEL 2. You have the experience and your now getting the girls. After having sex with enough random women you get the gist and you will instinctively look for more from life. This is where the self improvement part kicks in.

You can't have attractive women hitting on you or appreciating the person you are if you can't obtain them on your own in the first place.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should add, #2 isn't really something you should be doing to meet women or get approval from women. It's something that you should be doing for yourself.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
Think of them as levels.

The first method is LEVEL 1. Thats where you gain all your experience. This is the learning stage. You will learn what works and what doesn't work in the game of attraction. You will develop a better self perception. You will learn about what types of women you like and how to get them OR you will learn what type of women you attract and how happy you are about that.

The next step is LEVEL 2. You have the experience and your now getting the girls. After having sex with enough random women you get the gist and you will instinctively look for more from life. This is where the self improvement part kicks in.

You can't have attractive women hitting on you or appreciating the person you are if you can't obtain them on your own in the first place.
I think I get it now. Thanks man.

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The ultimate goal is to combine the two. If you notice, james bond still approaches women. But he is a proffesional, his job comes first, blowing stuff up and shooting people.

tom cruise in top gun, is an adrenaline junky, he loves the thrill of life and flying fighter jets.

They do things that get them noticed by women.
Both avenues, and character examples, have higher callings in life, they do not place women at top priority, both are extremely confident, strong and passionate.

same qualities, different personalities.

mr interesting

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i agree that its gotta be a mix of the two. But i feel like if you're really confident/successful, women will come. All you really have to do is go with the flow. But then again on the other hand, there's nothing like someone with alot of game with women, successful or not.