18 year old HB9

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl is a 9 in my book, maybe not everyone elses but my type exactly

I didn't tell her I was upset for 2+ days after she flaked, and that was only when she texted me "hey, what are you doing" like nothing happened at all

this is a lost cause, I am 99% sure of it

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have cut her loose and gone NC when she flaked the first time. Theres no point in pursuing this one any further.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STOP CARING!

If you're so sure it's a lost cause, you should stop caring.
If you wanna get her after all, you have to show disinterest, which you can only do if you stop caring.

So STOP CARING! Ban this chick out of your mind. There'll be others like her, don't hope on that, KNOW that! You're a pimp and all chicks are ho's. Get out there and be pimpin'

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
STOP CARING!

If you're so sure it's a lost cause, you should stop caring.
If you wanna get her after all, you have to show disinterest, which you can only do if you stop caring.

So STOP CARING! Ban this chick out of your mind. There'll be others like her, don't hope on that, KNOW that! You're a pimp and all chicks are ho's. Get out there and be pimpin'

100% agreed, that is the bottom line, if this chick was that tore up over me then others are as well, if anything is gained from this it is a confidence boost

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
Should have cut her loose and gone NC when she flaked the first time. Theres no point in pursuing this one any further.
its why she flaked that caused me to do different or I would have went NC for sure, she is fvckin scared to death, girls tell me all the time that I intimidate the heck out of them, come across as a confident big time player, which is not the case at all

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work near a university campus and it provides a constant reminder that they haven't stopped making hot 18 year old girls yet. Every year, thousands are released from babe factory to the campus near my workplace.

So take it easy, old fella.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
I work near a university campus and it provides a constant reminder that they haven't stopped making hot 18 year old girls yet. Every year, thousands are released from babe factory to the campus near my workplace.

So take it easy, old fella.
Ha! Very true although the number is decreasing as women keep getting fatter and fatter.

also a lot of those hot 18 year olds will turn to little piggies by their mid 20s.

I am willing to bet that 20 years from now the scenario you described will be the exception. Hot 18 year olds filling up universities will be a minority or it will be at least 50/50 with the fatties.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, and just from looking at those 18 y.o chicks, as slim & hot as they are now, I can tell they're gonna be very fat before 25 with the lack of exercises, the drinking and sh1tty diets.