18 year old chicks

DonJerky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check this out guys. First off I don't want chumps responding; this is for men who get women, period.

I have this apartment that is frequented by women; it's a nice setup here. This hot little 18 year old from the neighborhood where I live picked me up a month ago, and we've been hangin out, makin out. Yesterday she dry-humped me and orgasmed. Obviously I didn't get anythig from it except a sweatbath on top of me, but it was hot (actually it was boring as all hell but it was fun thinking how bad she wanted to fvck me ya know).

The problem is she wants to date, wants me to meet her parents eventually, doesn't want to be a secret. I'm 24 she's 18. I told her I will not date her. She looks at me and kisses me like it's LOVE. It's hot but I'm not dating an 18 year old; they have no life experience, can't go out anywhere, it's frowned upon, etc. She's too nice of a girl to just fvck and dump, plus she lives like 4 blocks away. Turns out her only boyfriend was my age and he just used her for the pvssy and she doesn't want to do that again. WTF do i do, shes super hot. I think I'm gonna haveta let her go, which is a sad state of affairs for my penis. I wish I didn't have a conscience or a soul like my old self, for this would already be a done deal. But I'm a new man, this sucks.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

William Vass

Don Juan
Reaction score
one of my biggest regrets was bringing this hot 18 year old to a hotel ( I was 22 at the time) we were taking a shower together and she was telling me how horny she was etc... then when I go to put it in her and she says she's a virgin and she wants to be "with" me... I felt so guilty because I knew I wouldn't want a relationship with her, but would gladly have great sex.. so I stopped myself.

...I meet up with her a year later and she tells me how she lost her virginity to some other guy she met up with, they dated for a week and he disappeared...:cuss:

BrAzILiaNpLaYaE

Don Juan
Reaction score
orgasmed from dry- humping? hahah i think that's almost impossible. maybe she was really wet butt doubt she really cumed. If she really did you must of had some rough jeans on lol

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
William Vass said:
one of my biggest regrets was bringing this hot 18 year old to a hotel ( I was 22 at the time) we were taking a shower together and she was telling me how horny she was etc... then when I go to put it in her and she says she's a virgin and she wants to be "with" me... I felt so guilty because I knew I wouldn't want a relationship with her, but would gladly have great sex.. so I stopped myself.

...I meet up with her a year later and she tells me how she lost her virginity to some other guy she met up with, they dated for a week and he disappeared...:cuss:
Lesson learned. Nail it first, even if it means ****ing her over. If you don't do it than somebody else will.

BrAzILiaNpLaYaE said:
orgasmed from dry- humping? hahah i think that's almost impossible. maybe she was really wet butt doubt she really cumed. If she really did you must of had some rough jeans on lol
Not impossible. I made a girl *** her jeans before. Actually, I didn't "make" her at all. We were hardly even dry humping, just an intense make out session. I just remember pausing for a moment because I was tired and I sat up and I noticed a big wet spot on her croch (too much to be from only being wet). She then wanted to go up stairs with me and we fvcked. A few weeks later, I nailed her again and the same thing happened except this time I asked her about it. And she confirmed the fact that I could make her *** her jeans by only friction and making out. This also used to happen to my ex girlfriend a lot, i've noticed it really only happens to girls who don't have sex that often and girls that have an extremely EXTREMELY high interest level.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't do it, some other guy will. Think of it that way. You don't sound like an a**hole, if that's any consolation, so it may as well be you.

Just have sex, if you want, you can also tell her you're not looking for anything serious "at the moment", if she has a high interest level in you, she'll accept that.