17 year old having sex with 20 year old.

Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ24SEVEN
Legal?
i always laughed at this,
are u informing a cop of ur 24/7 actions?
who gives a **** if its legal,
if ur the 17 year old u got nothin to worry about.
otherwise u only got to worry if u **** a crazy ***** and then ditch her.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on who's 17, the guy or the girl?

Girl is 17 - Guy is 20. Sex offender for life, jail time and don't forget to register as a sex criminal everytime you change address.

Guy is 17 - Girl is 20. You are a stud and on your way to success with women, congratulations. No jury in the nation would convict the woman and you'll most likely get to do her friends too.

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the answer for my state:

who is less than 16 years of age and the person is four or more years older than the complainant and the complainant and person are not married to each other.

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Depends on who's 17, the guy or the girl?

Girl is 17 - Guy is 20. Sex offender for life, jail time and don't forget to register as a sex criminal everytime you change address.

Where are you from?

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you were in for a relationship yes.....if your in it for JUST for sex no

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True...In some states it's different. In GA it's 18 for complete immunity from age issues...

Nerdy_A

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
Yeah, couldn't of said it any better.

\\

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Nerdy_A
Yeah, couldn't of said it any better.

\\
Then you're both morons. :rolleyes:

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude. DUDE. what are you trying to do here, he is about to get some tang, don't convince him its wrong if he just wants sex. YOU BASTARD! It seems like to me we have some AFC's handing out sh*t advice or possibly some girl, or some AFC that might as well be a girl.

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont chu just find someone your age and be done with it!

I am pretty sure your not the only 20 year old where u live.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps i was misconstrued on my short answer that developed mountains of assumptions on what i was actually saying

I am NOT condoning dating young women......but you know what FACT: It happens.....guys in their early 20's fall in love with girls that border 18....don't lie, i've read tons of posts by you guys about how you were going out (or wanted to go out) with young girls. But the differnce is that some guys are willing to accept the consequences....I'm talking about the guys who have the balls to admitt it to everyone despite what anyone thinks, tell the truth, go to her house and introduce yourself to her parents, let them know the state of you relationship. If your a logical and reasonable human being about it MOST of them should have no problem with it (unless their REAL young) expect the real strict ones. You know I'm right

Then theres the douchebag FUBU wearing, loud system blaring, wiggers who brag to there high school dropout buddies, "Yo B, I'm gonna hit dat Shyt tonite, haha." These punkasses usually were gonna gt in trouble anyways so who cares.

But usually why bother with all that, its WAY easier just to find a girl your own age

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here in italy it's really like u say... if the female is underage (<18), the male, whatever his age might be, less or more than 18, is doing an illegal act... however, i know a lot of 16 girls who are regularly fukkin' 23 losers. i remember a friend of mine, whom, at the age of 14, was in a relationship with a 25yr-old.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP

Why would you ask a board of members who don't have the specific answer for your state?

Check the age of consent laws in your state.

Secondly, know the girl.

As a silly rule I keep, I don't sleep with any girl I wouldn't be prepared to deal with if something serious came about from it (call it the Prudent Woman Rule; I've had people I know get Prego with complete whackos and lose their lives over a 1 nut phuck up).

I've been with a girl who's 17/18. The law indicated she was legal, and her mother absolutely loved me. Aside from the obvious maturity difference, it was a good time.

To each his own.

A-Unit

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
16s legal here...

I know a bunch of 17 yr olds who are that hot and feisty.. why only let them fvck with 17 yr old guys? If they want somethin older then why stop when it's legal...

Plus, there's a whole culture of girls 15 through 18 and into the 20s even, being with guys who are at least a couple years older than them... you know, that whole maturity thing they talk about.

And that said, I'm just 21... I'd be a little less sure of the above if I was 30+