17 year old going for a 22 year old

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to a gym and there is a good looking latina that is eyeing me. I'm not just saying "good looking" just to say that. She is an 8 easy. Every guy in the place always flirts with her. She is always complimenting and working out in my area. Now, I'm not here to ask if she likes me. I'll just ask her out and see if she does.

But, I want to know any tricks or stuff that I might need to know when going after a girl that is in college when I'm going in the 12th grade. I have a car so that helps too. I think I'm gonna tell her that I'm 18 instead of 17. It is also summer time so that helps alittle too.

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw dude, don't lie about your age. Just be like "I'm old enough for you" with a smile.. if she asks.

Don't exactly know if that's 'good' advice, but that's just my opinion. Go for the number first, or yeah if the convo is working out, - eye contact, smiling etc... - then suggest going out sometime.

Good luck

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Don't lie. Just don't say.

Too, I'd avoid all talk about school or things that could give your age away.

I had the reverse problem a while back. I was 29 when I graduated college. I look young for my age and can't tell you how many college age chicks blew me off after finding out my age. One after we'd been going out for a month. The look one her face was like I'd lied to her. I didn't. I just didn't say...

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I look older than I really am. I look around 21-22.

I have the same "problem" that Lorenzo does. ;)

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No reason to start a relationship with a lie. Only give her your age if she asks or if she wants to go somewhere that requires you to be 18 or older.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with saying your 18, especially when your 17... but defintly dont try and pull of a big lie, tell her your a senior in HS, ect. The best way to acomplish it tho, is just dont bring up age or topics that reflect you being younger than her, DONT TALK ABOUT SCHOOL unless you use phrases like "Back when I was a junior" even if you were a junior this year, say stuff like that, its not a lie, but it gives the impression you are older and more mature than the calander would allow.

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
And having s3x under 18 is forbidden in US, isn't it...:D

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a similar situation. I'm seventeen and in college. For me, age is not an issue. At college I usually ask what year they are, which gives me a decent estimate of their age. If they are a senior they're 21 or twenty-two. I say I'm a 19-year-old sophmore. It's close enough to 21 and still being realistic in regard to my appearance. I don't think age will be an issue for you either, especially if you have a car. If you're looking for an LTR with this girl, it's a different story. If you're together long enough, she'll find out. If you don't crack, slip up, or someone who knows your real age telling her, you might have a shot of pulling this off.

P.S. Don't do anything you're not supposed to i.e. try to get in a club. If they ask for id, she's gonna be real embarrased

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna get a fake ID soon. I just need to go the DMV and get another REAL license.