17 ways to make her feel special

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure its going to make her feel special, but its not going to attract her to you. Everything on that list is crap, and doesn't work.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever came up with that list has a great sense of humor.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
"Tell her that she is the most special person in your life and that life would not have been complete without her. Be romantic, but not freaky."

But not freaky... after saying that?

"If she says you are being too full on then back off. She's worth the wait."

"Keep giving her single rings on her mobile to let her know that you are missing her every now and then!"

"Let her think she has won a disagreement it is really good for the ego."

some winners there..

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only the title made me smile! The rest was plain laughing! It's like my mom gives me advice about women! Actually not even my mom would give me that! WTF ahaahaaha

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
My mom gives me GREAT advice about women haha, except she is a bit too materialistic and wants me to go after the rich girls from good families. Good families part is important, will admit.

Common sense! She wants her son to have a good life! Mothers!! :p

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are an alpha male many of things on this list will in fact make any girl's panties wet for you. This list was written with alphas in mind, and indeed if performed by betas would have the adverse effect and push the girl further away. These acts can only work to you're advantage if you already control the frame in you're relationship, but not out of an act of desperation and never to win a girl back once she has lost interest in you or does not see you in a in a sexual light. (The fact that most of you here see these moves as extremely AFC says something about yourselves..maybe that you haven't progressed as far in game as you might like to think and are currently stuck in the jerk persona?) If Brad Pitt used any of these "hilarious" moves on a girl do you not think she would feel special and feel more attached to him? These are rapport buildings techniques, if she is not attracted in the first place they are useless.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look guys women want to feel special, just like you would want to feel special...

Why is it funny for them to desire things like these from a man?

What do WE desire from women to feel special?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look guys women want to feel special, just like you would want to feel special...

Why is it funny for them to desire things like these from a man?

What do WE desire from women to feel special?
Are you seriously saying that we should tell a woman that we are nothing without her and to sing her romantic songs even if we're horrible at it??? (as the article suggests).

Please confirm maybe I got lost in your sarcasm :D

That article is a sure fire way of being seen as a nice guy and creepy by women!

Here is what the article would have said if it was honest rather than being written by a woman out to keep men afc.

How to make a woman feel special:
1. give her tons of fun
2. give her lots of excitement
3. give her lots of hot, steamy sex
4. give her squirting orgasms

The above are what our attention hor self centered facebook divas of today crave. Giving them all that is what truly makes them feel special. Do the 4 above and she will feel special....because of being with you!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piss on making her feel special. she better worry about making ME feel special. if she needs hints tell her to look up Dave Chapelle on youtube.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what girls THINK they want. You might get away with a few off that list in moderation, but too frequently and she's going to feel like she's on a pedestal and you're her manslave.

Then again, if you're a bastard to a woman 9 days out of 10, then on that 10th day you do one of these things it might keep her interested.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of that stuff is great if she's attracted to you or already your woman.

That kind of mushy stuff is great to INCREASE interest, not BUILD interest.

Otherwise girls will say it's trying too hard, too weird, too needy, name your cliche.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Tell her that she is the most special person in your life and that life would not have been complete without her."

Wow! Really?!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Judge nismo rules this list as complete bullsh*t.

It's entertaining at best, and useless at worst. This will make you an AFC.:flowers:

Case closed.