17 flat / 20

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, this is a tricky question and I hope we'll get a little discussion going here hehe.

So - last weekend I was at a party at a friends house. It was lame, so I decided I should have some fun with some young girls there. (I'm 19 and she was 17) so I made out with this 17yo girl. (6/10 (face does it)) Turns out she had a boyfriend but we made out like 3 times. So she's been msg me on FB all day and I know I could bang her easily.

The thing is, she is psychologically mature, acts like 17, she has a nice face, but her body - like a 12yo! (That was the only reason I didn't b*ngd her)

Should I go for her? it would feel pretty weird if I did...
What should you guys do? Smuggle hormonic pills in her food? xD

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your call man. If you feel weird or uncomfortable about it, just next her. Theres millions upon millions of more teenagers out there.

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes of course.. I would just like to know what you should have done in my place hehe would you do it?

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd never mess with a 17 year old. There's way too many attractive women that are legal out there to risk your life getting your nuts off once or a few times.

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
15yo is legal in sweden (A)

Tide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting Q.. Probably not, I just dont think I'd enjoy it if she really did look that much younger. It'd be creepy. :|