16 yr old guy Needs Opinions

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Yup, we got a 16 year old moron here who knows all. Every 16 year old moron thinks they know all.

I love how that chick said "I'd marry you." Don't buy into what chicks say because it's all bull5hit. Look at how they act and react. She keeps blowing you off, but makes all these bull5hit promises. Her actions do the talking. She's not interested in you.

Oh yeah, give up on the poetry, flowers, and teddy bears. They won't get you anywhere. All that 5hit belongs in long term relationships only. You haven't even dated her. BTW, what's a tough guy like you doing with all this mushy 5hit? "I can kick your mother fvcking ass inside out, and write a love poem that will touch your emotions and melt your heart." Wouldn't you agree that those two don't work together?

Go read the DJ bible.
Owned!

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Yup, we got a 16 year old moron here who knows all. Every 16 year old moron thinks they know all.

I love how that chick said "I'd marry you." Don't buy into what chicks say because it's all bull5hit. Look at how they act and react. She keeps blowing you off, but makes all these bull5hit promises. Her actions do the talking. She's not interested in you.

Oh yeah, give up on the poetry, flowers, and teddy bears. They won't get you anywhere. All that 5hit belongs in long term relationships only. You haven't even dated her. BTW, what's a tough guy like you doing with all this mushy 5hit? "I can kick your mother fvcking ass inside out, and write a love poem that will touch your emotions and melt your heart." Wouldn't you agree that those two don't work together?

Go read the DJ bible.
very good advice, desdi. just a note: give up on the poetry, flowers and teddy bears, even in a relationship. i've been with my girlfriend for 14 months now and i gave her flowers 2 times, never written poetry for her and bought her a teddy bear just once... and guess what, she keeps saying i'm a 4sshole and a jerk, but loves me to death