10 Women You Met Online Dating At 35+

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these are gonna be "DUH" but these are very common from what I've seen a lot

10. Just Divorced Nancy-These are the women who just got divorced some are just looking for fun and some are looking for a rebound. Some of these women ride the Bunkerbuster carousel hard then look for a captain save a thot

9. Single Mothers-Self explanatory

8. Gold Digger Ginger- These tend to be younger women hoping that some rich simp, that will sponsor their lifestyle. Usually, they use phrases like "Looking for a guy to spoil me" or "A generous man" or they will say something in their profile stating they prefer older men who spends

7. Pass Around Haley-These are the women who have been riding the bunkerbuster carousel since their 20s, or are serial daters or got out of an LTR and now just looking to gobble up all the D they can. They tend to be good for FWB but not for relationships or LTR's

6. Awkard Bethany- She is the homely chick who is awkward, lacks social skills doesn't shave her armpits and listens to Post Malone

5. BPD Jane-These women most of us have dealt with at one point or another, it starts out well but sooner or later the crazy eventually comes out

4. Feminist Anne-Self explanatory

2. Boss Bytch Nicole-These are typically women 30 and older who think like a man, act like a man, they lead conversations with their education and accomplishments they are highly educated or decently accomplished but can't keep a relationship cause they have no feminine energy in their body and want to be looked at as equals in a relationship

1. Surburabn Katy- looking for a "PLUG N PLAY" boyfriend these are the girls that tend to be 6's-8s's go to brunch. weddings and do girls trips to Vegas or Mami They are looking for a relationship as a "flex" or a "Trophy" boyfriend aka "Plus N Play" They have been"Alpha widowed" sure they'll settle for a high earning Beta that she can "Plug" into events such as weddings, bbq's, trips to the lake. They care about their social status a lot. However, they still yearn for an Alpha to wife them up and will cheat in a heartbeat or drop their boyfriend if they feel theey have a better option

add on

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
11.- "I had sex only once, a decade ago, but now I wanna wait until marriage to have sex" Nataly. (True story unfortunately. Most rubbish thing I´ve heard in my life. Blocked/ghosted her from everywhere. But I could see notifications on my phone that she tried calling me like 4 times. My sister has a female friend just like her and she managed to convince some beta cuck to marry her. The thirst is real)

12.- Fitness Girl Alexa - This girl is obssesed about the gym and eating clean. Im not saying its a bad thing.

13 Catfish Danna - Self explanatory

14.- Im just on swipe apps for the attention and validation Abigail - This girl is on every swipe app but would never go out IRL with anyone she met there. This is super annoying because the whole point of the swipe app is to meet IRL. These girls are probably super selfish so I guess you dodge a bullet anyway.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good framework. Thanks for the effort!

When using swipe apps, the most common of these descriptions I've met is "Pass Around Haley". "Pass Around Haley" is usually a never married, childless 30 something. The difference between "Pass Around Haley" and "Boss Biatch Nicole" is that "Pass Around Haley" usually doesn't have an advanced degree and is less career motivated.

"Boss Biatch Nicole" is a common one but avoidable. While I have sometimes gone on first dates with higher echelon professional women (often with advanced degrees), I've usually regretted it. "Boss Biatch Nicole" seems to be way more common on swipe apps than in daygame/nightgame.

"Suburban Katy" seems like a misnamed gal. Fewer single women live in suburbs, as they tend to live in the major city of a metro area. The "Suburban Katy" description seems accurate for a lot of late 20s/early 30s women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10. Just Divorced Nancy-These are the women who just got divorced some are just looking for fun and some are looking for a rebound. Some of these women ride the Bunkerbuster carousel hard then look for a captain save a thot
I had a few dates with childless divorced women that were arranged via online dating/swipe app. I don't think any of those dates were recent divorcees. I think on the few occasions I had those dates, the divorces were all 2+ years in the past.

Recently divorced vs. 1-2+ in the past is a different mindset.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the only good one lol
With the #10 Just Divorced Nancy, the key is discerning to what extent they have gotten their fill of D. The fresh ones look all excited and the semi-jaded ones look like they are going through the motions. Usually the tell is in the eyes. This also applies to a lesser extent to #7 Pass Around Haley.

@jaymbrs, does the girl from this thread https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/lacking-chemistry-w-hottie.276994/ remind you of the #1 Suburban Katy?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confirming I have encountered all of these archetypes.

I’ve also met the This is my first online date girl somewhat frequently. I don’t know how true that is. But these chicks try to make you jump through 21 interview questions before agreeing to a date.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the #10 Just Divorced Nancy, the key is discerning to what extent they have gotten their fill of D. The fresh ones look all excited and the semi-jaded ones look like they are going through the motions. Usually the tell is in the eyes. This also applies to a lesser extent to #7 Pass Around Haley.

@jaymbrs, does the girl from this thread https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/lacking-chemistry-w-hottie.276994/ remind you of the #1 Suburban Katy?
Very much so but also transitioning to Awkward Bethany since all her baddie friends are tied down and having children.

M

member160292

Get to know about her ex if she is past 35. If you find out he is about the same age, most likely he dumped her and chasing younger tail. These women are alpha-widowed and will only want that ex back. Very short fuse for online dating, quick to dismiss. Call these women broken, I call it experienced in catching incompatibility :)