10,000 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hmmm i looked at Fransico's post history, and out of 10000 posts, hes never actually started a thread that had any advice or tips or field reports or ANYTHING useful

seems like 10000 posts of wise-azz remarks for an old man who doesn't have a life

but im not gonna waste my time arguing with this bullshyt i have better things to do

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I didn't start this thread to bash Francisco!

I remember him giving some money advice. I'm not sure what the thread was but it had to do with meeting women who were jogging around a lake. He said something along the lines that he doesn't "Approach Women" he "engages them". What's the difference you ask? The word "approach" has a negative connotation to it. How does it sound when someone says the sentence "the woman was approached by a stranger". Not good. But engaging women in conversation, no big deal. Charming even. For instance I was at a bar recently and there were some women sitting next to me. I started talking to them. How did I start talking to them? Did I approach? No, I turned to them. You see the difference?

Thanks Francisco for changing my perspective all those years ago and once again Congrats!

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Shut the fuсk up. You have 15.36 posts per day - more than DOUBLE Francisco's average. You don't know Francisco, and have no clue what he's all about. Sit the fuсk down, bіtch.

(Mods: Sorry if that was a little crude, but it needed to be said. This guy has no place on SoSuave.)

thats fine that i post that much. Check out some of my threads where i offer real advice man.

Status
Not open for further replies.