10,000 Approach Challenge

Reagan2

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Huh - we dont have semesters here buddy lol - im talking every town i go into - so what if i approach someone twice - im not counting it lol

Sarge On...
The faggots back and there's gonna be some trouble. HEY LA HEY LA, THE FAGGOTS BACK.

Reagan2

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Hey Chrisman - hows it going buddy ;)

Sarge On...
It's going good. I just had a threesome. They both wanted it so bad I had to do one with my **** and the other with a five iron. But I guess that's all in the life of a Jesus Christ Artist.(JCA)

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this thing going Shezz?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Hey Charm,

I'm probably up to around the 2000 mark. However, i started concentrating purely on quality rather than quantity. I've been seeing a girl now for the past two months so things are steady, but that dosn't mean that i can't still get some sarging done.

Sarge On...
It sure doesn't! In fact, when you change your frame to be about having fun and seeing if you can make a girl smile or laugh the pressures of sarging melt away! I went out last night and probably made 10 sets laugh and # closed three girls whom I wanted to hang out with. I even built up the IL so high in a few sets that they FOLLOWED me all night long and whenever they'd find me i'd be with another set and they'd stand off to the side. When you can really connect with people beyond the ****tail bullsh!t convos they go "Wow! WTF is this guy he seriously has my head spinning and thinking about him a ton."

I hit it off with this one blonde so well that when other guys approached her, she'd be looking around for me I caught her doing it several times. It was fun and keep it up!

diizy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Hey Charm,

I'm probably up to around the 2000 mark. However, i started concentrating purely on quality rather than quantity. I've been seeing a girl now for the past two months so things are steady, but that dosn't mean that i can't still get some sarging done.

Sarge On...
Hhaha, i love this, at the beggining of the thread, you get flamed by some moron, yet take a look at where you are now! You are serious inspiration, this is how its done kids.