1 Year Relationship comes to an End. Wanna swallow The Red Pill now.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with my gf who was a drug addict and she left me for FREEDOM. Well i was looking for a reason to dump her but she dumped me which is absolutely fine with me.

We are FRIENDS now as i don't want her back by going NC. Moreover, It doesn't matter to me if she's in my life or not. She emptied my bucket-full of F***S.

I wanna swallow the RED PILL now as I don't like the feeling of being in a relationship.

So I would ask you all reputed DJs to guide me on becoming a DJ. Whether it be physical,mental or emotional tips or guide. Everything that would help me be a DJ.

I am now not looking for Female Affection. I just wanna enjoy my life and never get married and just refine my skills in the field.

@bradd80 : Your help would be extremely needed here.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny the older u get the concept of time changes. In hs I dated a girl for 8 months I thought that was forever. I didn't even figure out my wife is left handed until a bout a year after we started dating and she was pregnant lol I just noticed one day she was using her left hand

My point is you think this **** is dramatic its not. U dated a chick it didn't work out. U don't owe her money she don't have ur nbababyso its not that serious you probablywith as many women as possible but you really don't need a peel what you need is Tom more than anything else stop being overly dramatic

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Its funny the older u get the concept of time changes. In hs I dated a girl for 8 months I thought that was forever. I didn't even figure out my wife is left handed until a bout a year after we started dating and she was pregnant lol I just noticed one day she was using her left hand

My point is you think this **** is dramatic its not. U dated a chick it didn't work out. U don't owe her money she don't have ur nbababyso its not that serious you probablywith as many women as possible but you really don't need a peel what you need is Tom more than anything else stop being overly dramatic

She does owe me money. Its just that we loved each other. But her addiction for drugs ruined everything. I was hurt but now its been almost 15 days since our breakup. And it clearly shows she never loved me. So i am not being dramatic. I've had my share of a few failed relationships. Its just that i am done now.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Realize what women are in reality. There only purposes in nature (for males) is to breed and have children. That's it. Despite what Disney wants you to believe.

There not loyal, loving or logical creatures by nature.

They don't provide the male with companionship(happiness) through his life.
A man must and can provide this on his own.

Everything modern women would like you to believe about them is a lie.

There social value is inflated beyond belief and will only get worse with the rise of social media/technology.

So my advice to start with is : Stop thinking that they matter. Nothing they do matters or should affect you. Genetically they are inferior to men in almost every way. That's a good place to start on your red pill journey imo.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like Your posts tbh.

An awesome PUA in the making.

Just to add a drug addict surely there's no future ?

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can feel the difference between the person who posted this thread and the person that I have become today. If I can do it everyone can do it.

Stay strong.