1 Week - Watch me work MAGIC!

InExtremis

Don Juan
Reaction score
am not really sure if I am speaking to a bunch of virgins on this board but I am really starting to believe that from what I am reading here.
OK, im not going to boast (basically because i usually dislike ppl who do) but i gotta say your very incorrect here, in my case anyway .. oh yeh .. and NONE of them were my friends first.

Look I said there is no one way and never showed any hostility towards you theories I just said that I didn't agree with you. Shi1t what do you have to write these days so that people DONT get a negative impression.

Im egging you on man, I hope you succeed, i just dont agree with you at thise stage because I dont think its the better method. I do have friends that make friends first and they have banged several chicks (as you like to say) but I have a larger majority of friends that dont go thru the freindship (snore) experience and seem to come out much better.

There are inexperienced people here, but there are also the experienced, so its probably best not to generalise, particularly if its something as petty and simple as disagreeing with you.

Im glad your trying this, it adds to the pool of experience for everyone, einstein said that the ONLY way to teach was by example, this is the best way for us to learn. Spend some time on the forums and you'll learn that we're all a pretty tight bunch here and constantly back each other up no matter what path we go down, so of course I plan to do the same for you, even if i do disagree with your methods.

I disagree with you but im open to anything and everything and am more than willing to learn from your endeavours, its just a case of 'each to their own'.

So good luck, ill be watching with interest.

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Muscledude your theory isn't going to work and in the simplest of terms heres why:

It's like waving candy in front of a baby if you dont let them taste it then their not gonna cry when you take it away...Why? Because they have never tasted it, they dont know what their missing.

The LJBF thing will only work once you've let the baby taste the candy and then take it away because then they will start to cry and want what they had before...get it? got it? good!

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree with the above post.

I also think that this thread is the biggest crock of **** ever. I love how this guy believes so much in something he learned from a ****ing movie. Why don't you ever try methods from "A Walk to Remember." "The foolish man laughs at the Tao?" The foolish man takes the Tao waaaay too seriously. Dude, it's a ****in movie! It ain't real life.

The second thing that is sad is that you are taking all the BAD signals she is giving you and reframing them into good signals. Here is something that I will no doubt see in a future post: "Hey, dudes! She just told me about how cool her boyfriend is! SCORE!!!"

The third thing is, this LJBF thing is like the song that never ends. "Let her make the move on you?" Like you are just going to be talking about Oprah, and all of a sudden she will start unzipping your pants and giving you head? Dude, wake up! If she gives you any signals, you are going to be like, "honey, I think we should just be friends." She will do that one or two times, and then she will give up and move on! I speak from experience.

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
did it ever cross your mind that you may have been permanently LJBF'ed by this girl, lol?

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bye! I obviously came to the wrong website. You guys are living on another planet. Have fun chasing chicks aimlessly. Take care!

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys here are morons, if the girl is attracted to the mmonster, then being a genuine frinend while have a gf is going to drive her nuts. It helps to get her guard down and does alot of other things. The problem is that she will likely want a relationship rather than just f'ing. Be prepared for what your going to start

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tbh I think the guy has a point... like to see an update if it works.

Oscar.

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the LBJF thing can work to a certain degree, but it can be taken too far.

To me, the key is to act like her friend, her buddy, a big brother to her bratty little sister, whatever, but don't say you want to be friends.

If you want to be friends with another guy, do you start by saying, "hey, let's be friends?" Of course not. If someone said that to you, you'd probably run as far as you could from a person as weird as that. It's creepy behavior in front of both men and women.

The key is to get her to relax when she's around you without always worrrying, "when is this guy going to take a run at me?"

How? By pre-supposing an already established, on-going, fun, friendly relationship.

One way is by teasing, busting balls -- ****y+funny we call it -- something that all close "friends" do. It establishes an instant connection, the very essence of that elusive "chemistry" all women crave.

I saw The Tao of Steve and I what I took away from that movie is the message of "Be without desire. Be wonderful. Be gone." Sure, maybe the "Steve" character acted like he was a woman's buddy, but at the same time he was able to impress the hell out of her. Then, just as she's having a ball and really warming up to him, Steve vanishes. Then the chase begins. And it's the woman doing the chasing, with intent.

When it comes to feeling horny, men are switches, while women are dials.

Acting in a friendly, fun, almost harmless way at first meeting is the critical first step on that dial.

Or at least that's the way it's worked for me.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm curious to see 'monster's results with this. I do think it is rather risky, as you could end being JUST FRIENDS, but whatever, I do hope he posts an update.

I just wish he weren't so damn sensitive to taking a little heat from those who disagree with him. If anything I hoped that would have given him more incentive to prove his naysayers wrong.

D

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscle, what you're doing is NOT increasing attraction, or interest level. The interest level was ALREADY there. When you LJBFed her, she felt like she HAS to make the move now because YOU won't do it because you want to be friends with her. That's it. This method is good for guys who are too shy and insecure to make the move themselves, and who's ego's are too frail to handle rejection. And it's not even guaranteed to work then because:

a) She might not like you to begin with. Think about it. If a fat nasty girl LJBFed YOU, are you going to be boiling with attraction and CHASING her because she doesn't want to fvck you? No, if anything your ego will just take a hit and you'll pretend to be interested to hope that she gets more interested so you feel desired. Ego bullshyt.

or

b) She doesn't have the confidence to make a move on a guy who has flat out told her that he doesn't like her. Again, she might do a few things to try to convince you that she likes you, but that will only be because she thinks you're too blind, naive, shy, or insecure to see that she actually WANTS you NOW, and you don't even HAVE to play these games.

"I have banged several chicks in the last couple of years (most of them I met in the gym or beach) and I can honestly say each one of them has been my friend FIRST. Maybe its time for me to leave this board. I feel like I am speaking to very inexperienced people here. Not my speed."

Wow, impressive. Several girls in a few YEARS span. Jeeze, averaging a lay a year really "wow's" me. You don't even know what experience is. Your boasting and bragging means nothing to any of us if you don't convince us WHY your shyt works. I could say that I banged 100 chicks last week. But that's not why people would listen to what I have to say.

"It takes a ton of discipline but if you master it every chick, no matter how hot she is, will make the move on you."

If Danny DeVito does this to Britney Spears, I doubt Britney is going to be hunting him down and lubing her ass up FOR him to slam. Your theory is just that, theory. It doesn't "work" and the only time it APPEARS to work is when the girl is ALREADY attracted to you and has the confidence to make a move on you out of desperation.

-Blitz

PS: It doesn't work better on guys who were already rejected. Guy A gets rejected by Girl B. Now he LJBFs her. The only thing that happens is that he now tries to convince himself that he doesn't want her anyway, so that he doesn't feel like an a$$ and so that he's ego isn't shattered. Inside he still wants her, still thinks he's a fvck up, but is to insecure to face the music.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well howd it go muscle? plz update this i am curious, dont listen to the losers flaming u

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang! Hit it of the park last night. This one took longer than I thought it would, but I knew it would work. Foolproof.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sweet, tell us what happened, details!

(wow that sounded gay)

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple - She made the move, I said no. Ended up banging her inside out and upside down all night long. Against my wishes of course :) I couldn't believe it took over a month. I gotta work harder on my technique. Get it down to a couple of weeks. I think the real key is to totally convince yourself that you don't want her. Then its easy to play the friends game until she attacks.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It took over a month ??? Damn, I can't even stay interested in one girl that long if nothing's happening. Maybe I'm impatient but I wouldn't want to wait a month for your strategy to work. There are quicker ways to do it.

I hope that during that month, you were getting pu$$y from other resources.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscles, could you please explain to us what it is you did with this woman, step by step?
Share with us your knowledge.

Congratulations, by the way.

Last edited:

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
Muscles, could you please explain to us what it is you did with this woman, step by step?
Share with us your knowledge.
There is nothing complicated about this. I just became her friend, told her we are just friends, talked to her like I talk to my guy friends, resisted make any moves, resisted her moves and then banged her. Is it so hard being friends with a chick? Its easy if you have the discipline down pat. I think the main mistake I made was thinking of her as so hot to begin with. I don't think I was convincing enough early when I told her LJBF because she is so hot. I wanted her too much, thats why it took a month. After I started seeing some tiny flaws in her things just went according to plan. You gotta convince yourself she is friends material while convincing her too.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont you think that you would of gotten the same results (in less time) if you would of just of been forthcoming about your intentions

imean you did try to pick her up in the first place, right>?

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
dont you think that you would of gotten the same results (in less time) if you would of just of been forthcoming about your intentions

imean you did try to pick her up in the first place, right>?
Are you kidding me? We are both seriously involved with others. There is absolutely no way I should have been able to get this chick. She is a nice moral person. Using the standard method of going after the chick I would have gotten a nice slap in the face. The only reason I got her is the technique. I made her chase me.