1 Week - Watch me work MAGIC!

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK here's the deal. Chick is hot. I mean SCORCHING HOT! Both of us seriously involved with others. Getting together next week to talk. I am going to hit her with lets just be friends, we can never be anything but friends, we will always just be friends. I know this is going to work magic! I will report back next week. I am 100% sure that after this I will be able to take this any way I want it to go. Total control.

"We pursue that which retreats from us!"

Watch me work!

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok musclemonster.....?

Reaction score
I can't wait to read your results...

cool screen name. I am a personal trainer.

***note to Helter Skelter***
actually I'm not a personal trainer...nor did I compete in body building in the 1993 southern cali natural championships..nor did an ex girlfriend of mine compete and win...nor did a buddy of mine win his height class..I made this up too....

sorry Muscle...I am teaching this young skinny punk a lesson..don't mean to polute your post with this garbage...the kid called me a lie..er.... any real p.i. will not let that pass without a lesson earned...

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
It struck me like a bolt of lightning. I watched the Tao of Steve on DVD 3 times last month. Its so simple. Its so sweet. Its so surefire! Its an impossible situation. There is no way that I should be able to get her as we are both seriously involved with others and know it. Yet I have never been so sure of anything working like this before in my life.

Hit the HOTTEST CHICK you know with "Lets just be friends" Its freaking genius. When chicks do it to us we go BONKERS! Its a surefire can't miss.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep hearing about this "Tao of Steve"...what is it?

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the store...

Buy a Bannana Cream Pie..

Feel it's generous weight in your muscle bound hands...

Now..

Take the pie and slam it forcefully..smack into the center of your face...

..forget about the girl.

This will save you time and effort.
:D

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
The foolish man laughs at the Tao.

Does a dog chase a rock laying in the middle of a field or does a dog chase a rabbit darting in and out of the bushes?

If you are an easy target you are dead meat. You may as well not even go on the date with the chick. You are done, finished, kaput.

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have me stumped!

Does the dog chase the rock..or the rabbit?

Which one & why?

If the dog pursues the rabbit..that is telling me I should act like a bunny rabbit and hop around and dart hither and yon across the club.

But that doesnt' seem....right.. to me...

Thoughts?

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MUSCLEMONSTER
But only if we are interested or if the other person has spiked our interest AND if it doesn't seem too challenging. That is why I'm wary of using techniques like the take-away sale and this sort of thing, unless you know for sure the other person is interested and had invested something into this already. I've seen it work, and I've seen it not work so I can tell the difference.

Tell me would a dog still pursue a target that is retreating IF he suddenly sensed a female in heat in the other direction?

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 8ball
You have me stumped!

Does the dog chase the rock..or the rabbit?

Which one & why?

If the dog pursues the rabbit..that is telling me I should act like a bunny rabbit and hop around and dart hither and yon across the club.

But that doesnt' seem....right.. to me...

Thoughts?
Well the dog would chase the rabbit since the rabbit is the one presenting the challenge, but if the challenge is too great the dog might as well give up. Also the dog will chase the rabbit if he's got nothing else better to do, like f*ck a b*tch in heat.

MagicDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score

Does a dog chase a rock laying in the middle of a field or does a dog chase a rabbit darting in and out of the bushes?

If you are an easy target you are dead meat. You may as well not even go on the date with the chick. You are done, finished, kaput.

All the dogs I see chase their tail, Go figure. :rolleyes:

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
We met yesterday. I did the LJBF thing on her. She lit up like a freakin Christmas tree!!! I spent the rest of the conversation just listening to this hot babe tell me just about everything about her entire life :D Funny how any chick will warm up to you if you show absolutely no desire for her. We are meeting again in a couple of weeks when I am back from a business trip. Man I am so proud of myself. It takes so much discipline not to hit on the scorching hot chicks.

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how this thread doesn't see to be popular. I guess most guys enjoy chasing aimlessly after chicks without any results instead of having the chicks chase you!!!!:eek:

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is your goal here? you want us to praise you endlessly? have fun hearing about this chick's BF's and lovers. stick a fork in yourself, you're done.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
TAO OF STEVE

THAT movie was good but the ending was dissapointing..Now about your "lets just be friends" it works, it truly does. I do it every now and then when the times get hard, but alot of things also work in this DJ WORLD

Tiburon

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
what is your goal here? you want us to praise you endlessly? have fun hearing about this chick's BF's and lovers. stick a fork in yourself, you're done.
To get a scorching hot babe takes a little work and a lot of intelligence, ESPECIALLY when you are both involved with others.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting concept, would love to know how it turns out, keep us posted :)

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got back from my trip today. Meeting her next week. Thought a lot about this while I was on my trip (accompanied by another chick LOL). Isn't it funny how when you hit a scorching hot chick with the "lets just be friends" line it not only makes them more interested in you but it ALSO makes you want to bang them even more. I know my strategy now. I am going to stick with this "friends" talk until its coming out of her ears. This chick will attack me. LJBF is GOLD.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

ahhh well said, now where does the ceramic bear come into play?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You said she started telling you about her life? Friends do that. What signs did you get that she became more SEXUALLY attracted to you after this move?

I'm not doubting that it works...I just want to know more. Are you still using kino, etc on her/working her DJ style, even though you TELL her "Let's just be friends"?