The biggest lesson I have learned about getting older as a guy in regards to game in this age.

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're problem is waking up and worrying about getting laid is it really a problem? I mean sure getting laid makes you feel good, helps you relax and change your mood. However you can survive without the MEOW. you have people waking up and they don't know if they will eat today or not, I'm not talking some 3rd world shyt hole country but here in America or even another 1st world country cause things are to expensive or due to lack of finances etc.

If you think getting laid is hard now just give it another 10 years, it's going to get worse for a lot of guys meanwhile as I get older I'm thankful for the little things, live comes at you fast!
It's not about having sex only, but what about some men here want to have a child? Cmon

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I vividly remember me and my group walking to a bar district on a summer night. This girl in our group was all over this guy most of the day and he brought up that he was 31 to her...I think she was like 24 at the time. After he told her his age, she had the most frightening face on her look and she immediately stopped talking to the guy. Later that night, I heard her complaining to her friend about how she immediately lost all attraction for this guy because he was older than 30 lol.
And?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was kidding. But let's say I wanna bang hot young chicks and maybe have kids later with one. (Marriage/Monogamy is optional here) Now I'm not experienced and "high-value" yet, but with each year I'm getting older it'll get more difficult to get them as well.

I find this age-debate confusing, since no matter when you are in your life, it's just not good timing.
Welcome to manhood.

When you are in your prime looks wise, you won't be able to have build substantial wealth yet.

When you leave your prime( balding , slower metabolism little pains here and there and of course; a shattered heart) you will (or I'd say MIGHT) be able to do good financially. But do you think you'll be willing to spend your hard earned Yen on and get financially raped by some stupid azz h0es after years being active "in this space"?

That's why everyone wants to be a baller, artist nowadays influencers. Because being in your prime AND being financially stable puts you in the 0,01 percentile.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure they were the best of quality :)
Oh, so the 20s something women willing to have casual sex with Shawn Mendes (25yrs old) are quality whereas the same women willing to have casual sex with Chris Hemsworth (40yrs old) become low quality? :rolleyes:

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only limitation you set for yourself is your own perspective.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're living a different life to me or taking it all too seriously dating is just a game now nobody is really out there for pure intentions you would be a fool to try and assume otherwise

Just take it for what it is and have fun , women are like children and nobody takes a child seriously

I still routinely sleep with women in their 20's

yea there's a lot of headaches out there but like I said just move on quickly
(Bluepill inside me got triggered....)

Had to bookmark this shyte right here . Gold. Remember this gents!!
If you're problem is waking up and worrying about getting laid is it really a problem? I mean sure getting laid makes you feel good, helps you relax and change your mood. However you can survive without the MEOW. you have people waking up and they don't know if they will eat today or not, I'm not talking some 3rd world shyt hole country but here in America or even another 1st world country cause things are to expensive or due to lack of finances etc.

If you think getting laid is hard now just give it another 10 years, it's going to get worse for a lot of guys meanwhile as I get older I'm thankful for the little things, live comes at you fast!
Absolutely! Almost refreshing to hear this statement. Time I spent getting laid , or trying to , should've been spent on bettering myself.

When your main issue is getting laid you WILL sleep with women significantly below your smv. That's the definition of wasting valuable time.

timble9

Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience with large age gap - I recently saw a 21 year old bombshell (I'm 31) that I met at the beach through mutual friends - spoke to her for about 15 minutes and realized she was into snorkeling and invited her out for the next day. After about 2 hours we were in the middle of the ocean surrounded by children and familes, making out with her legs wrapped around me.

She seemed obsessed with me for a week - constantly blowing up my phone, wanting to see me every day and getting disappointed when I'd be too busy. Weird thing is she wouldn't have sex with me - spent the night over my house twice and both times would say she didn't know me well enough to have sex with me yet.

I didn't argue, but both times she would randomly grab my hand, put it down her pants and tell me how horny I was making her and we would end up doing everything but P in V sex - she would flatly refuse, saying it was a boundary of hers to know a guy better, but then would beg me to finish in her mouth and seemed real horny. Don't see how I could have escalated this. I thought this was real bizarre given her behavior and how much she talked about "what we would do when we had sex".

She was really pushing me to go out to a party with her and her friends on a Friday night but I already had plans and declined which seemed to upset her. I had also spent the previous night with her and went out on a date with her on the Wednesday, thought a bit of space would be healthy. She texts me on the Saturday saying she enjoyed getting to know me but just wants to be friends. I find out a few days after she met a 22 year old at this party who was taller than me and she is now dating him lol

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 31 and my recent ex was 20. It felt like we lived in different worlds, and I got sick of her crap after the sex magic waned off. Streamer Destiny also admitted that the biggest factor in his divorce with his wife was because of the age gap. I couldn't imagine being a 40 year old and dealing with a 20-year-old right now. My current gf is 30 and she is much much much easier to deal with than the 20 year old.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to manhood.

When you are in your prime looks wise, you won't be able to have build substantial wealth yet.

When you leave your prime( balding , slower metabolism little pains here and there and of course; a shattered heart) you will (or I'd say MIGHT) be able to do good financially. But do you think you'll be willing to spend your hard earned Yen on and get financially raped by some stupid azz h0es after years being active "in this space"?

That's why everyone wants to be a baller, artist nowadays influencers. Because being in your prime AND being financially stable puts you in the 0,01 percentile.
“Wanna be a baller, shot caller
Twenty inch blades on the Impala
A caller gettin' laid tonight
Swisher rolled tight, gotta sprayed by Ike
I hit the highway, making money the fly way
But there's got to be a better way
A better way, better way, yeah”

“I gots to get better man, it gots to move on
Switched from Motorola to a PrimeCo phone
Broke in two chrome, now you know no dope pigeon
Used to count my spoke, now these hoes count my inches
Had to get older, man, it got colder
I done got grown and got a chip on my shoulder
Licks in Kuwait, got links in Pakistan
Boys don't understand virtual reality Caravan
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me..”

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what has happened is that the rise of the social media and digital age has changed the way status and attractiveness of a man is presented to women. Remember , most men with decent genetics tend to age like fine wine. The mass cold-approach might have worked twenty years ago before the apocalypse of social media and the pickup movement was based on that. In its early years, things like approaching women at bars and chatting with them actually worked.

What has happened now is that with dating apps and social media, women prefer guys who are good at making themselves appear attractive in photos and showcase their fantasy than tell them about it. As women have become more focused on looks than they were in the past and more status conscious, certain kinds of men who have caught on and fulfilled that niche have been the ones who are regularly getting hot girls.

I am not going to discount cold approach entirely, at times it can net good results and is Old Testament that will stand the test of time, but I think what has become key for men now is to make themselves appear attractive in photos and socially desired in the social media age. The guys with high quality pics of them doing awesome things, having a quality social life and thousands of friends and followers are the ones women are genuinely curious about.

The way I think of it, just like we as a society went from going to corner stores and supermarkets to shopping online at Amazon, Women have gone from shopping for guys at bars to shopping for them online.

Most of the gurus and experts out there have not picked up on this which has left a lot of men who generally listen to their advice lonely and frustrated.

The social media dislike is killing guys in the current age because it is like they are trying to fight against the change.

In a lot of cases, I try to limit the amount of advice I take from older guys because so many of them are just so out of touch with the modern age. It comes with old age for guys to be set in their ways and become more stubborn as opposed to adjusting to the given times. Then add to that there is envy among some older men who see younger men in their prime living out some of their youth which makes the intentions not as good when giving these young men advice.

I think we are in the dark ages right now because men aren't able to catch up. better yet grasp a baseline with the rapid shift change as it is happening.
- G

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women I 'date' are between 10-30 years younger than I am, so I don't really care about the age gaps.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what has happened is that the rise of the social media and digital age has changed the way status and attractiveness of a man is presented to women. Remember , most men with decent genetics tend to age like fine wine. The mass cold-approach might have worked twenty years ago before the apocalypse of social media and the pickup movement was based on that. In its early years, things like approaching women at bars and chatting with them actually worked.

What has happened now is that with dating apps and social media, women prefer guys who are good at making themselves appear attractive in photos and showcase their fantasy than tell them about it. As women have become more focused on looks than they were in the past and more status conscious, certain kinds of men who have caught on and fulfilled that niche have been the ones who are regularly getting hot girls.

I am not going to discount cold approach entirely, at times it can net good results and is Old Testament that will stand the test of time, but I think what has become key for men now is to make themselves appear attractive in photos and socially desired in the social media age. The guys with high quality pics of them doing awesome things, having a quality social life and thousands of friends and followers are the ones women are genuinely curious about.

The way I think of it, just like we as a society went from going to corner stores and supermarkets to shopping online at Amazon, Women have gone from shopping for guys at bars to shopping for them online.

Most of the gurus and experts out there have not picked up on this which has left a lot of men who generally listen to their advice lonely and frustrated.

The social media dislike is killing guys in the current age because it is like they are trying to fight against the change.

In a lot of cases, I try to limit the amount of advice I take from older guys because so many of them are just so out of touch with the modern age. It comes with old age for guys to be set in their ways and become more stubborn as opposed to adjusting to the given times. Then add to that there is envy among some older men who see younger men in their prime living out some of their youth which makes the intentions not as good when giving these young men advice.

I think we are in the dark ages right now because men aren't able to catch up. better yet grasp a baseline with the rapid shift change as it is happening.
- G
You are definitely on to something bro.

I mean, most men will simply ignore the facts. Or refuse to "play along ". But you might wonder whether NOT having a solid online presence is the new " play stupid game, win stupid prize" .

Definitely a transition we're in and each will either adept or die. It's still funny to see how most men still force their way into SOMETHING, seeing some around going passport bro or extreme mgtow, as in women are a non existent thing.

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't argue, but both times she would randomly grab my hand, put it down her pants and tell me how horny I was making her and we would end up doing everything but P in V sex - she would flatly refuse, saying it was a boundary of hers to know a guy better, but then would beg me to finish in her mouth and seemed real horny. Don't see how I could have escalated this. I thought this was real bizarre given her behavior and how much she talked about "what we would do when we had sex".
Is this considered a red flag? A women that does this things to you, is not an LTR material?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this considered a red flag? A women that does this things to you, is not an LTR material?
No, this is just girls checking whether you are the right mate for the relationship they have in mind.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few men who aren't getting pussie on a regular basis are in a good place in life. I find that if I go more than 2 weeks without getting the MEOW, I do not feel as emotionally balanced.

Access to food and water is more urgent than access to sex for a man.

The ranks of sexless men have been growing in the last 15 years. The ranks of sexless women have not been growing.
Have you ever noticed the guys who are the most successful with women tend to complain the least about women? and the men who are the most unsuccessful complain the most?

One thing I've learned being around RP on and off for 15 years is the guys who tend to complain the most tend to do the least work to be successful, since the beginning of time 60%-70% of men never got to procreate, it's survival of the fittest, you either you hustle hard in life and get what you want or you end up crying

It is what it is

Game is Game

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are definitely on to something bro.

I mean, most men will simply ignore the facts. Or refuse to "play along ". But you might wonder whether NOT having a solid online presence is the new " play stupid game, win stupid prize" .

Definitely a transition we're in and each will either adept or die. It's still funny to see how most men still force their way into SOMETHING, seeing some around going passport bro or extreme mgtow, as in women are a non existent thing.
“Either adapt or die”
Lately, I've been reading a book by Robert Greene about the strategies of war where he mentions that whenever the new school of thought comes toe to toe with the more traditional way of doing things, the new way always wins. You just cannot resist change, nature rewards those that adapt.

Discarding social media but my take on it stands..
If you are meeting women on the street and running game in person... women have not changed much. In fact they are significantly sluttier than they were 20 years ago and have lower standards.

Let me break bread. Women hate being fvcked and chvcked. They hate being treated like they are disposable. They figure out that the hot guys on Tinder etc are drowning in pvssy and they begin to avoid that sh!t. This is why the male to female ratio on these dating apps is so decidedly male. They often bounce to a few other apps, and find it's all the same issue. So, what do they do? Where do they go? Nowhere. Through personal and outside sources I know a grip of 7s to dimes, here in the borderline cities I move around in, that are literally going through their lives waiting for some dude to come up to them in a grocery store and strike up a convo. The problem is that millennial men are so consumed with self doubt after being sapped on dating apps that they don't bother to approach anymore.

A gang of hot girls who are bored as fvck and who live boring lives. Literally go to school and may have job at Costco and sit around to watch Netflix or do laundry on their day off. Most girls are losers with no life and their only entertainment is the internet and hanging with their loser friends. Once you've gone out with 20 women you've gone out with a billion of them, they are literally all the fvckin same in terms of "pulling".

Last edited:

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this is just girls checking whether you are the right mate for the relationship they have in mind.
wait, what do you mean? This is an interesting topic

So, what do they do? Where do they go? Nowhere. Through personal and outside sources I know a grip of 7s to dimes, here in the borderline cities I move around in, that are literally going through their lives waiting for some dude to come up to them in a grocery store and strike up a convo. The problem is that millennial men are so consumed with self doubt after being sapped on dating apps that they don't bother to approach anymore.
This is resonating!! Non only in the USA. Can confirm this POV 100%..
A men, should have in his skill set the absolute bare minimum thing to have the rights to approach women.
I'm not saying I'm perfect on this, but I still working on it!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait, what do you mean? This is an interesting topic
Just like you, girls get conditioned to be attracted to certain traits in potential partners.

Young women tend to go for looks, that's why teenage girl rooms are often festooned with posters of men they find attractive. So their choices in men are kind of shallow. They don't care much about the content, but about the packaging, just like young men will slobber over superficially attractive women without caring about their personality or traits.

With every relationship and every break-up you learn things about 'the other sex' and what you like and dislike; which will shape what traits your partner must have in order to be attractive. At first, that shape is vague ("handsome so my friends won't ask if I've gone crazy") but with every experimental relationship the shape gets more defined ("must have a car to make out in") and eventually you have a pretty clear picture of what type of partner you want and what type of relationship you want.

Now, as an example, a girl wants a guy to be dominant, so she can be submissive; she gets into a relationship with a macho guy who seems to be 'the man' but once they're in a relationship he's insecure, jealous and starts acting needy and submissive. So she dumps him and checks with the next 'dominant' male she's attracted to if he doesn't act like a submissive.

In general, members here call it 'sh!t testing', but it's actually 'congruency testing': "You look dominant, but can you show me how you'd dominate me? I'm going to act like a spoiled entitled little b!tch and you have to bring me to heel." And if the guy doesn't understand what he needs to do, then he's not the right mate for the relationship she has in mind.

Capisce?

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, members here call it 'sh!t testing', but it's actually 'congruency testing': "You look dominant, but can you show me how you'd dominate me? I'm going to act like a spoiled entitled little b!tch and you have to bring me to heel." And if the guy doesn't understand what he needs to do, then he's not the right mate for the relationship she has in mind.

Capisce?
So if a women do those nasty things on you, (like OP said), is a **** test She's doing to understand if you are the men she has in mind?
In this case, a "nasty" girl like that, is really that common to consider for an LTR?
THis is just my opinion but I might think that she is nymphomaniac, and is that considered a red flag for an LTR?

Top Bottom