Do you think chicks are getting tattoos at a much higher rate than men because they only want bad boys to be interested?

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but you can ask yourself what sort of decisions people would make if the opposite gender disappeared, or all people disappeared. Would anyone care that much about their appearance anymore? Would people still care about tats if the entire world disappeared?
Fair question. I have often thought that sex was the ultimate motivator.

But the more I've gotten to know myself the more I've done things to please me. Would I still dress nicely and cut my hair, shave, etc? Most likely because I enjoy looking good.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: Tattoos were originally invented as a form of heraldry, so that folks could identify their tribe/comrades - similar to the way my chevalier ancestors had the family herald on their shields & horses. In a way, these chicks are telling the world, "I am a bad boy's woman".:down:

It's OVER for PureSkinCels. :down:
Who knows. I just hate tattoos on women in general and it seems the culture of it is only getting worse with them encouraging it. Makes me sick.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair question. I have often thought that sex was the ultimate motivator.

But the more I've gotten to know myself the more I've done things to please me. Would I still dress nicely and cut my hair, shave, etc? Most likely because I enjoy looking good.
I have started to wonder if claiming we do things "for ourselves" is always an honest statement. Some things surely are, such as taking care of your health because it makes you feel good and be more engaged in the world. Even volunteering at a soup kitchen can indeed be "for yourself" because it help you feel grateful and decrease self-absorption. But it seems like there are many cases where people won't admit to doing certain things out of a desire for social approval and status, even though it's evolutionary hardwired and perfectly natural to want it. For instance I suspect that the majority of men who get heavily into bodybuilding/aesthetics do so to impress other men or attract women, nothing more (and there's nothing wrong with that). And surely there are men who buy nice cars for the status, even if they genuinely enjoy the car, to pretend it was 100% for "them" is hard to believe.

You can once again ask yourself any time you do a behavior, if you were the last man on earth, would you still do it? Do you really believe if someone was the last person on Earth (and was otherwise psychologically healthy), they would still maintain their hair/facial hair, dress sharp, and take care of their overall appearance? I'm not settled on this myself, but I see this "for myself" claim more and more (especially from women) and I am becoming increasingly skeptical.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows. I just hate tattoos on women in general and it seems the culture of it is only getting worse with them encouraging it. Makes me sick.
That's it? No graphic description of projectile vomiting on tatted women?

I mean, I don't like botox and cosmetic surgery, but I don't 'hate' botox or the women who get that shyte injected. And there's a lot more cosmetic surgery going on, but I find myself kinda indifferent, not 'sick'.

You might want to practice some emotional detachment, especially from issues that are not really your concern. Why care about tatted women if you don't date tatted women? I don't date fat women, but what do I care if there are women who become obese?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I mean, I don't like botox and cosmetic surgery, but I don't 'hate' botox or the women who get that shyte injected. And there's a lot more cosmetic surgery going on, but I find myself kinda indifferent, not 'sick'.

You might want to practice some emotional detachment, especially from issues that are not really your concern. Why care about tatted women if you don't date tatted women? I don't date fat women, but what do I care if there are women who become obese?
I do agree having that strong of a reaction to an aesthetic choice doesn't make much sense, but a preference is a preference. ... That said, I don't even find obese women "sickening" to look at (unless they're wearing tight and skimpy clothes)... Maybe he means "sick" in a moral sense, not literally.

Also, I wanted to PM you to ask for some book recommendations but your profile is restricted to view. Can you shoot me a PM plz?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: Tattoos were originally invented as a form of heraldry, so that folks could identify their tribe/comrades - similar to the way my chevalier ancestors had the family herald on their shields & horses. In a way, these chicks are telling the world, "I am a bad boy's woman".:down:

It's OVER for PureSkinCels. :down:
Crazy how a men only space still manages to single out individuals and bully them. Kudos to OP for staying around. If I was a mod I would've banned some of yall many times. If you don't fecking like the topic stfu. IIRC you are not allowed to personally attack a member, but now we even have a mod doing it.

OT: mind you, this is especially something that happens in the Western world. The same Western world that struggles severely with birthrates ( Australia just entered the chat) and where now apparently 80(!!!) % of young men don't date.

I start seeing the bigger picture sometimes. It's all linked. The tats, the apps, the laws, ect ect. And mind you, I have children, lived with women, ect ect. I shouldn't even complain. But I am empathetic enough to realise that in the long run the Western world signed up for his own demise.

In countries like Egypt and Nigeria women have an average of like 4, 5 kids aka they getting pumped all day every day.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I hate tattoos on women. I don't have to explain anything. And I care cause other women follow each other like a herd. Teaching dumb things to other dumb women.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate tattoos on women. I don't have to explain anything. And I care cause other women follow each other like a herd. Teaching dumb things to other dumb women.
Women always follow each other. There's nothing you can do about it. If you don't like them, don't date them, and certainly don't say anything to them because all attention to women is like a drug, especially negative attention since it gives them victimhood status. Eventually things self correct, the pendelum will swing once women finally realize that most men do not like heavily tatted women who act like men.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women always follow each other. There's nothing you can do about it. If you don't like them, don't date them, and certainly don't say anything to them because all attention to women is like a drug, especially negative attention since it gives them victimhood status. Eventually things self correct, the pendelum will swing once women finally realize that most men do not like heavily tatted women who act like men.
The problem is that women cannot easily get rid of their tattoos like say a haircut or weight. This is one of the main issues I have with it. It's not easily removed after she makes a dumb decision. So if women keep doing it, it just drops the amount of women that I will find attractive. And I doubt I'm the only one who thinks this.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that women cannot easily get rid of their tattoos like say a haircut or weight. This is one of the main issues I have with it. It's not easily removed after she makes a dumb decision. So if women keep doing it, it just drops the amount of women that I will find attractive. And I doubt I'm the only one who thinks this.
And trans people cut off their genetals and/or neuter themselves and that's even more permanent. Let them do it, it ends their genetic legacy which means they'll have limited ability to influence the next generations unless they have effective propaganda campaigns (which never work long-term).

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And trans people cut off their genetals and/or neuter themselves and that's even more permanent. Let them do it, it ends their genetic legacy which means they'll have limited ability to influence the next generations unless they have effective propaganda campaigns (which never work long-term).
At least with trans, I don't want to f*ck them.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I wanted to PM you to ask for some book recommendations but your profile is restricted to view. Can you shoot me a PM plz?
My PM box was not restricted, so that's weird. I'll see if I can shoot you a PM.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I care cause other women follow each other like a herd. Teaching dumb things to other dumb women.
So what? You care about dumb women getting dumber, why? You want to date them?

Smart women follow smart women, dumb women follow dumb women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to date women with bad judgment. If that bad judgment concerns a haircut, that's not really bad. Everybody can make a mistake. If that bad judgment concerns a tattoo, that shows questionable judgment. Do you want to date someone with questionable judgment? I don't think so. So be glad that you can easily distinguish between the women you desire and the ones you don't.

At least with trans, I don't want to f*ck them.
So, you do want the tattooed wenches even if they are full of graffiti.
Blonde LBD shoulder tattoo.jpeg
"Oh, yeah, no, that's tasteful, I can deal with that."
tattooed vampire girl.jpeg
"Oh Goth, that's horrid. I still get a woody, though."

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced that I'm still right with what I said about the user Amsterdam in the other thread.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced that I'm still right with what I said about the user Amsterdam in the other thread.
That's nice, now convince the other incels.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to date women with bad judgment. If that bad judgment concerns a haircut, that's not really bad. Everybody can make a mistake. If that bad judgment concerns a tattoo, that shows questionable judgment. Do you want to date someone with questionable judgment? I don't think so. So be glad that you can easily distinguish between the women you desire and the ones you don't.

So, you do want the tattooed wenches even if they are full of graffiti.
View attachment 13288
"Oh, yeah, no, that's tasteful, I can deal with that."
View attachment 13289
"Oh Goth, that's horrid. I still get a woody, though."
In the latters case the heavy makeup is far more unappealing. The overall aesthetic of women like that screams "I have the clap" and "I will cut off your dvck and put it in the garbage disposal"