Do you think that the fundamental basis of feminism is sexual choice so as to not be monogamously stuck to a lesser man?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is feminism? Ultimately, it is the ability of women to not have to depend on a man financially or legally, thus allowing them to cast off the tyranny of having to match up with a lesser man (i.e., because a better woman managed to get that better man as a husband) than they would like. On the same note, it has allowed women who so choose to dispense with even being with men to begin with - either in the form of "dating limbo" (as "Roller" Steve Hoca would say) or in the form of lesbianism (which is skyrocketing in popularity).

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that the fundamental basis of feminism is sexual choice so as to not be monogamously stuck to a lesser man?
No. The fundament of feminism was to fight for equality and not being treated like a second-class citizen. What happened after that is because men have become sissies, not because we gave women the right to vote.

And you should stop looking for excuses and just start approaching women despite being short and immature.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is feminism?
The bulls-it assertion that women have been a uniquely oppressed class in society, comparable to the descendants of African slaves in The Deep South. And to be fair, women aren't the only demographic who've drawn this fraudulent parallel... EVERY "rights movement" post-1967 (Including The MRM)has been seduced by this particular brand of victim hood

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The premise of your question is flawed.

The fundamental basis of feminism is the search for a feminine identity, however and whatever that means. The sexual choice is there NOT so that girls can leave a monogamous relationship whenever they want, the point is vetting like how men do, because women do expect a lot from men, and rightfully so due to the biological imperative.

The obstacle is ego on both sides.

Some girls think they know better on how to properly choose a partner they could choose to be in a monogamy with, but they are nonetheless ignoring childhood trauma, biases, and accountability with respect to the thoughts they have.

Meanwhile, some guys think they can get away with simply carrying themselves and using their frame in appearance, instead of actual improvement and betterment that requires consistent change in one's own ways of thinking. Moreover, a feminine identity is better defined when men themselves know how to define their own identity, such that the maxim "men lead, women follow" is upheld. If men are lost with regards to who they are, imagine how much more lost women are.

This obstacle is persistent because humans, by nature, are afraid of change.
Some of this fear stems from simply not knowing how to handle that fear, mainly because their environment did not allow them the freedom to experience and learn from that source of wisdom.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need a lot more Reaction score before you can give advice like that. :rolleyes:
Let me help you out with this 'seniority' bullish!t:
I also recommend putting @MatureDJ on ignore. He is a well-renown troll and gets off from male attention.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check my perspective:

A major problem is the lack of 'Alpha' message in modern society. I mean the power structure of society which is based on freedom, free market, free sexuality, any type of behaviour goes is usually the opposite of 'Alpha Male' presence, energyand message. Leadership is not present. The current system causes high anxiety and uncertainity especially for women, who dont know what job to get, what products to buy, what type of guy to date and this is because Society aka Government doest tell them. Its because of lack of Alpha ie Leadership esp emotional, social, cultural Leadership and energy.

Really there arent any strong Male leaders that appeal to women and send the correct message out. Hence many females feel insecure the way a woman feels when lacking real Alpha energy. For a normie guy to create that energy its very difficult if not impossible as that energy of knowledge and reassurance needs to be all around her. In many ways I think the immature and negative behaviour from todays women is a call for help for a real Alpha male to step up. Its like women will sh1t test and cause drama and problems in society to destroy it as they think its weak and they want a real leader to emerge but these are subconscious behaviours that are only backfiring cos its too hard for society to be fixed easily.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is feminism?
Ultimately, it is the ability of women to not have to depend on a man for any aspect of their life.

This concept is foreign to men because we are expected to be “the provider.” Women want to provide for themselves, which is actually a good thing. Problem is they are selfish AF and still require a man to bring more to the table. If you stayed home all day while she worked, your days would be numbered.

Feminism has also been overrun by lower SMV women that nobody wants anyway. Since they can’t get the Chad they want, all men become “bad.” My favorite is when the ugly blue haired fatty is complaining about abortion rights. Sorry honey but nobody wants to touch your miserable box even with a borrowed d!ck. Started off as “equal opportunity“ and ended up as a hate movement.