Does the Quantum Nature of the Universe cause Videos to go in Synch with my movements?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that sometimes our thoughts, and movements have an effect on the environment, when no causal link should be warranted.

For example, I've noticed this phenominon. When I play a long 3-4 hour study ASMR video while I'm working, I've noticed the following wierd effects:

1) When I finished talking to a client and ended a call, I was a little stressed by the call, I look at the video at the same time, and the lady who is studying inside the video also happens to look back at me at the same time, as if to understand, that this was some call that I went through, and then she went back to studying.

2) Often times, I've noticed when I look at the video, almost naturally, the lady looks back at me, almost a second afterwards, as if to acknkowledge my presence, sometimes even smiling or waving at me, and I feel relieved after seeing that.

These occurrances have been happening to coincidentally to be dismissing them entirely. Now, we know this is a video. The person on the other end, probably recorded it some time ago, sometimes even years ago, and I just hit play. What are the chances of the video synching like that to almost match movements or thoughts at the right time to make it feel as though she is actually there responding with me? I think there is more then meets the eye and that there is some quantum type of thing going on that are making the videos synch like that. (ie believe me 98% of the video time, the lady is studying and not looking at the camera, and if it was too frequent, then it wouldn't have that effect).

Another thing I remember in the past, I played a 180 degree video on my VR headset:

1) Everytime I look at the lady in the video, that was cutting my hair or doing something, she looked at me at the same time, as to acknowledge I was there.

Again, freaky thing. It's a video, I played it, and it was pre-recorded and posted probably some time ago. Therefore, it's not real, yet it is responding to me as through it is real.

I'll continue to check these things out for effects....I mean is it my peripheral vision and subconcious mind at work? Is it a case that if you want something badly enough it will manifest to the point of having a video that synchs with your thoughts and movement to make you believe the person on the video is really there?

Some real Twlight Zone stuff going on here.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done loads of research in science and know some of the math inside out better than many professionals and also about near death experiences i am developing my own theory but i for sure know how everything kinda works and these things do happen, in this case ofcourse it only needs to be you looking at the right moment but that is still a phenomeon. The universe is all about Time, time and timing, seeing into the future, dreams, its all time jumbled up seeing the future but not understanding it, it relates to causality which is also related to uncertaintity principle and close to wave mechanics, the uncertainty also relates to causality and thus can create 'coincidences' where causality doesnt always match up. I have weird stuff man, dreams one time i dreamt me and my grandad going up in a balloon and i fell off while he went up next morning found out my grandad had died it was wow but then near death experience stories there on a different level too

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in this case ofcourse it only needs to be you looking at the right moment but that is still a phenomeon.
Well said. Indeed. What makes this more of a phenomeon is the emotional relief experienced of being acknowledged because it seems so real when a perfectly timed synch happens. It's as though I really needed that on some of those moments. It's like someone reassuring me. It's like something nice happened that you remember.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have weird stuff man, dreams one time i dreamt me and my grandad going up in a balloon and i fell off while he went up next morning found out my grandad had died it was wow but then near death experience stories there on a different level too
It's actually very common to be visited in a dream by someone who recently died, sometimes before you know that it happened. There was a researcher who wrote a book about it, and she did an npr interview talking about how the scientific community who had been her peers for decades immediately ostracized her. Her book was just anecdotes and interviews, but they hated that she even implied that anything existed beyond the official understanding of science.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreams are just Mother Nature's way of defragging the hard drive in the brain. It is normal to see folks in a dream that you haven't seen in real life in a while, or that you had just learned had died, or are terminally ill.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the particle vs wave experiment?
Are you talking about the double-slit experiment? Interesting concept with details way out of my scope of understanding. But it's cool to believe that there is a very non-physical element to our existence. Even the hardcore "reality-based" hustle and grind gurus still have that somewhat spiritual aspect that they talk about. Extreme belief and confidence and how it raises vibration. And how super acute focus on a certain thing will make reality and the universe bend towards the manifestation of that thing. When you take a deep dive into different hidden cults and whatnot and find out about how people were able to do things with just their minds alone, then it opens you up to a different world. It's cool because on that premise, it leads you to believe that absolutely anything is possible if you are focused enough on it and transfer all of your energy onto it. But it's also mumbo-jumbo to a lot of people.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking about the double-slit experiment? Interesting concept with details way out of my scope of understanding. But it's cool to believe that there is a very non-physical element to our existence. Even the hardcore "reality-based" hustle and grind gurus still have that somewhat spiritual aspect that they talk about. Extreme belief and confidence and how it raises vibration. And how super acute focus on a certain thing will make reality and the universe bend towards the manifestation of that thing. When you take a deep dive into different hidden cults and whatnot and find out about how people were able to do things with just their minds alone, then it opens you up to a different world. It's cool because on that premise, it leads you to believe that absolutely anything is possible if you are focused enough on it and transfer all of your energy onto it. But it's also mumbo-jumbo to a lot of people.
As it so happens. I've just re-opened the study-video of the same lady today as I was WFH, and this post popped up. What a coincidence!

Got some activity from the video today. There was some issues trying to make some second sale within the callcenter. I got excited about a call that was finally going my way, and then I look at the video, and the lady is literally cheering me on. She put up a thumbs up gesture and looked like she was encouraging me, and like smiled and went back to studying. Some crazy video synch going on.

When I saw that I let out a brief laugh in the middle of the call while a recording was being played out as I could not believe my eyes that this just happened. It gives me a wierd but nice feeling, but can't put my finger on it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Who knows.... maybe.

Quantum stuff they are finding out is mind bending...

Like the Double Slit study scientists did showed...what we think we know, we actually don't know.