[VIDEO] How You Attract Women With Your Voice And Tonality

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’ve ever wondered why some guys seem to effortlessly attract women while others struggle to even get noticed, one key factor could be tonality—the way your voice sounds when you're speaking. ️ Most guys focus too much on what they say, but science shows us that how we say something often has a bigger impact.

According to research from the Journal of Evolutionary Psychology, women are more attracted to men who speak with deeper, more resonant voices. A lower pitch is often subconsciously associated with confidence, dominance, and even physical strength. This can be a huge advantage when building attraction, but if you naturally have a higher-pitched voice (which can happen when English isn't your first language), it can work against you.

So how do you use your voice to build attraction?
  1. Start with your breathing. Confidence starts with control, and that means controlling your breath. Breathe from your diaphragm—this will naturally lower your voice and help you sound more grounded. If you catch yourself speaking too high or fast, stop, take a deep breath, and start again.
  2. Mirror her energy. When you first approach, match the energy of the room or the woman you're talking to. If she's excited and bubbly, meet her with light energy, but as the interaction progresses, start to slow down and deepen your voice, especially when building sexual tension.
  3. Vary your tonality throughout the interaction. When you're establishing rapport, keep your voice friendly and engaging. But as you move toward creating attraction (especially during moments of flirtation), slow it down, lower your voice, and add pauses to create sexual tension. These subtle shifts tell her that you're confident and in control.
  4. Practice vocal exercises. Something as simple as humming can help you warm up your voice and lower your pitch before a night out. Another great exercise is to recite a few sentences while focusing on speaking from your chest. Try recording yourself, so you can hear where your natural pitch sits and make adjustments.
I've had students who, after making just a few of these tweaks, saw major improvements in how women responded to them. One student, Daryl with a heavy Chinese accent, went from having a high-pitched voice that undermined his confidence to deepening his tone, which led to him successfully pulling his first American girl during one of our boot camps.

If you want more practical tips on how to adjust your tonality and build attraction, check out my latest video where I break it all down.

Link: https://youtu.be/wn2mHHiZQKU

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I didn't know it can't happen when English is your first language.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’ve ever wondered why some guys seem to effortlessly attract women while others struggle to even get noticed, one key factor could be tonality—the way your voice sounds when you're speaking. ️ Most guys focus too much on what they say, but science shows us that how we say something often has a bigger impact.

According to research from the Journal of Evolutionary Psychology, women are more attracted to men who speak with deeper, more resonant voices. A lower pitch is often subconsciously associated with confidence, dominance, and even physical strength. This can be a huge advantage when building attraction, but if you naturally have a higher-pitched voice (which can happen when English isn't your first language), it can work against you.

1. Start with your breathing. Confidence starts with control, and that means controlling your breath. Breathe from your diaphragm—this will naturally lower your voice and help you sound more grounded. If you catch yourself speaking too high or fast, stop, take a deep breath, and start again.
  2. Mirror her energy. When you first approach, match the energy of the room or the woman you're talking to. If she's excited and bubbly, meet her with light energy, but as the interaction progresses, start to slow down and deepen your voice, especially when building sexual tension.
  3. Vary your tonality throughout the interaction. When you're establishing rapport, keep your voice friendly and engaging. But as you move toward creating attraction (especially during moments of flirtation), slow it down, lower your voice, and add pauses to create sexual tension. These subtle shifts tell her that you're confident and in control.
  4. Practice vocal exercises. Something as simple as humming can help you warm up your voice and lower your pitch before a night out. Another great exercise is to recite a few sentences while focusing on speaking from your chest. Try recording yourself, so you can hear where your natural pitch sits and make adjustments.
I've had students who, after making just a few of these tweaks, saw major improvements in how women responded to them. One student, Daryl with a heavy Chinese accent, went from having a high-pitched voice that undermined his confidence to deepening his tone, which led to him successfully pulling his first American girl during one of our boot camps.

If you want more practical tips on how to adjust your tonality and build attraction, check out my latest video where I break it all down.

asian playboy! Wow you are one of the OG’s

what you are saying is true especially given the tonality of asian languages

Were you the one years ago that had the great transformation video talking about how you went from
A bad breakup when you were an AFC to being a playboy?

that was one of the best all time inspirational videos ive seen in this genre but i dont recall if it was you. I do remember it ended with posting magic stick

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think there are some confident characters in movies where you can model their tonality and body language

i always think of Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones and Hans solo with his smirk

We have a guy at work and he has an AM radio voice. I swear women love talking to him just for that

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
asian playboy! Wow you are one of the OG’s

what you are saying is true especially given the tonality of asian languages

Were you the one years ago that had the great transformation video talking about how you went from
A bad breakup when you were an AFC to being a playboy?

that was one of the best all time inspirational videos ive seen in this genre but i dont recall if it was you. I do remember it ended with posting magic stick
Thanks!

Here’s a modern compilation video for you to keep up with the times: https://youtube.com/shorts/ltK3HHvHFv8?si=KY9cDD1tPT7YBwOC

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sporting a silky timbre reminiscent of Teddy Pendergrass DOES put a fella in better stead than sounding like the Han
who ain't solo, this is true