Have you or any other men you know actively friend zoned a woman temporarily?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you or any other men you known actively friend zoned a woman that was pursuing them to put them on ice for a bit and later reactivated them for a relationship?

We always here of women putting men in a friend zone, but what about men putting women in the friend zone?

Say you had a woman showing a ton of interest, how long could you hold her off and then reactivate her for. Put her on ice for a while. I know its a risky move since women tend to have tons of options with guys.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never heard of this or observed this happening.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you or any other men you known actively friend zoned a woman that was pursuing them to put them on ice for a bit and later reactivated them for a relationship?

We always here of women putting men in a friend zone, but what about men putting women in the friend zone?
I've done it many times when I was younger but as I've gotten older, I've learned that if I'm not interested in her right away, then it's best to just reject her and be done with it.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have orbiters, does that count?
I think so. To me there is a reason due to work or pending divorce why a man might want to keep a woman on hold and was wondering if actively friend zoning them would work

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've friendzoned a few girls, but was never able to reactivate a sexual relationship with them. Once their ego's take a hit, that's it. They are fully aware of "friend zoning", unlike most men with little experince.

I've never heard of any guy pulling this off either.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've friendzoned a few girls, but was never able to reactivate a sexual relationship with them. Once their ego's take a hit, that's it. They are fully aware of "friend zoning", unlike most men with little experince.

I've never heard of any guy pulling this off either.
i would have thought friend zoning them might make them want you more

its a little different than the preemptive breakup which supposedly has some power too

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think so. To me there is a reason due to work or pending divorce why a man might want to keep a woman on hold and was wondering if actively friend zoning them would work
I don't actively 'friend zone' people, but I know there are women in my social circles hanging around waiting for an opening. Or trying to create one. Some of them are interesting, but not as interesting as my current lovers. And I don't want too many lovers at the same time and not being able to give them the attention they earned.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've tried it a couple times and it went horribly. one girl got upset with me for not holding/touching her when we were lying down on the beach. we had already fvcked before i friendzoned her btw. i think it can only work if you do it asap, like on the first meetup, but even then i don't think it will go over well. it might only work if you meet women through a social circle or something like that