Bumble is going down the drain...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumble was an unnatural app anyway- like how many women genuinely want to open first and my friends who used the app would just be opened with "hi" or "how's it going" from women - really garbage convo with little to build on
That's all women needed to do to get something going with most men. As long a woman is good looking enough and/or the man is thirsty enough, a conversation will happen.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I genuinely hope you do get better and start slaying, man.
He just admitted that the pillow he usually talks about here is a farce. A long-time poster also just came in, saying he’s the biggest troll here.

It's clear that Corrector is married with kids.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He just admitted that the pillow he usually talks about here is a farce. A long-time poster also just came in, saying he’s the biggest troll here.

It's clear that Corrector is married with kids.
What are you talking about? I did not see any long-time poster or thread or anything of this sort.

It is clear that I'm a Christian, and I had an ex-wife back in 2014 that ended in divorce, no kids. Now I'm stuck in a full-time insurance telemarketing job and barely getting by as the bank keeps pulling their credit on me and find myself barely threading water financially speaking. I'm also a caregiver for my mother so, eveything about my situation screams ANTI-SEDUCTION.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you talking about? I did not see any long-time poster or thread or anything of this sort.

It is clear that I'm a Christian, and I had an ex-wife back in 2014 that ended in divorce, no kids. Now I'm stuck in a full-time insurance telemarketing job and barely getting by as the bank keeps pulling their credit on me and find myself barely threading water financially speaking. I'm also a caregiver for my mother so, eveything about my situation screams ANTI-SEDUCTION.
It was in another thread, but I can’t recall which one or who posted it but everyone saw it.

There’s obviously something about your persona that suggests you’re a married man with children with nothing to do seeking attention, and try to take advantage of those who genuinely want to help. It’s clear that others see through it too.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was in another thread, but I can’t recall which one or who posted it but everyone saw it.
Your rep on this board is going to tank. You are making crazy claims, and if such a thread or post exists, you can easily pull it up doing a search, and all you can give us is that "I can't recall...but everyone saw it"?

I would like to see this post or thread you are talking about.

While I thought your posts were triggering before, now how can I take anything you write seriously when you write wild accusations and can't produce a link or anything to back it up.

Clockwerk50 said:
There’s obviously something about your persona that suggests you’re a married man with children with nothing to do seeking attention, and try to take advantage of those who genuinely want to help. It’s clear that others see through it too.
Honestly, what are you talking about? You have given us nothing about any other post, thread or long-time poster. Now you are saying my persona/vibe is like a married man? Why would you say something like that? What have I posted on here or anyone else would lead to such a conclusion?

Am I that much of a happy incel/single that I'm vibing like I'm happily married? Praise Jesus then if that is the case, what can I say? This is all crazy talk here.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be the Mandella Effect. @Clockwerk50 has a false memory from another dimension that does not belong to this reality. If there is a Parallel Universe, perhaps the duplicate me has a successful life, is married with children. Sometimes people have these fake memory slips that are not real and when you fact check, it never happened because it's a dimension slip. Not to say that he came from another dimension or reality and passed to this one....but there are paranormal documentions of slips like that. Objects that disppear and reappear. Things like that.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your rep on this board is going to tank. You are making crazy claims, and if such a thread or post exists, you can easily pull it up doing a search, and all you can give us is that "I can't recall...but everyone saw it"?

I would like to see this post or thread you are talking about.

While I thought your posts were triggering before, now how can I take anything you write seriously when you write wild accusations and can't produce a link or anything to back it up.

Honestly, what are you talking about? You have given us nothing about any other post, thread or long-time poster. Now you are saying my persona/vibe is like a married man? Why would you say something like that? What have I posted on here or anyone else would lead to such a conclusion?

Am I that much of a happy incel/single that I'm vibing like I'm happily married? Praise Jesus then if that is the case, what can I say? This is all crazy talk here.
Then why did you say your post about your pillow was sarcastic when in reality you do have one? Again, trolling vibes of a different person behind the keyboard.

I am sorry I trigger you since it seems everything triggers you :/

IMG_8441.png

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why did you say your post about your pillow was sarcastic when in reality you do have one? Again, trolling vibes of a different person behind the keyboard.

I am sorry I trigger you since it seems everything triggers you :/

View attachment 13203
I never said my post about my pillow was sarcastic anywhere. I said you made a sarcastic post about me in answer to the OP's question.

Also, "Chow Mien", is that the post you are refering too? Where is the reference that he said I was married with children?

Well, at least the tone of your personal attacks have changed. Opting for mindless amusement is a better strategy to avoid getting ignored or reported against. I'll give you that.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said my post about my pillow was sarcastic anywhere. I said you made a sarcastic post about me in answer to the OP's question.

Also, "Chow Mien", is that the post you are refering too? Where is the reference that he said I was married with children?

Well, at least the tone of your personal attacks have changed. Opting for mindless amusement is a better strategy to avoid getting ignored or reported against. I'll give you that.
Chow Mein said you trolled for years, and the only explanation for trolling for so long is that you are not who claim to be. Don’t shoot the messenger. I am just saying what everyone is thinking, and if you weren’t guilty you wouldn’t be defending so much yourself. I mean, I’m not the only person you had conflict with in here. Just saying.

IMG_8442.png

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chow Mein said you trolled for years, and the only explanation for trolling for so long is that you are not who claim to be. Don’t shoot the messenger. I am just saying what everyone is thinking, and if you weren’t guilty you wouldn’t be defending so much yourself. I mean, I’m not the only person you had conflict with in here. Just saying.

View attachment 13204
The second post on this thread was the sarcastic post I was referring to.

You copied the tone and energy of my second post to the OP.

The other claim that I'm trolling because I'm consistent with what I am saying is too absurd to respond to. Trolls contradict themselves. You are just in denial that the situation is that bad (ie in the lady's department). Newsflash: 68% of guys are single. Are we really having this discussion? Being an incel/single is not even newsworthy. If this were the early 00s, then that might even be another story but not these times. You won't see another 40 year old virgin movie being made because that's not material to even make a movie about. Shows how times have changed.

Last edited:

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The second post on this thread was the sarcastic post I was referring to.

You copied the tone and energy of my second post to the OP.

The other claim that I'm trolling because I'm consistent with what I am saying is too absurd to respond to. Trolls contradict themselves. You are just in denial that the situation is that bad (ie in the lady's department). Newsflash: 68% of guys are single. Are we really having this discussion? Being an incel/single is not even newsworthy. If this were the early 00s, then that might even be another story but not these times. You won't see another 40 year old virgin movie being made because that's not material to even make a movie about. Shows how times have changed.
I am just saying. You do whatever you gotta do with the information I just gave you.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swipe apps are a laughing stock

Adapt to IRL interactions or go on 6 - 12 month dry spells looking for crumbs of pu$$y on swipe apps