I have a ton of energy. Probably too much

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a ton of energy. Lifting, running you name it.

why does it matter? Its a good thing right?

well it makes it tough to meet most women at their level. I can’t tell you how many women i know sleep in, don’t have the drive i have, don’t invest in themselves

i have golden retriever energy and its too much for them

the only women that could handle it were the party girls and they are terribly destructive for my life. Been there, done that

I am not saying this to brag at all. One of my best women friends who i have zero romantic interest is the same way. She is of course a party girl. Up early, up late, tons of energy life of the party.

i am frankly tired of giving more than i receive. At work, at home, with friends, with my daughters mom (wife doesnt really fit as a word for her now)

i am not saying this to whine. I just think maybe i am hitting that need for my retreat to the woods moment. I am in a beach town currently, its relaxing but i frankly am just a little down today. I will be ok

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm similar in age as you and my energy level has been high all of my life. I don't like sitting still and am always doing something or going somewhere. As friends my age have gotten older they have started dragging me down with their boring/lazy, rather do nothing approach to middle age.

My solution has been to date younger women and keep younger friends around.

Its the more submissive younger women that are always up for whatever and whenever which is how I like to live life. I don't have time for television, social media, or sitting around.

Work hard and play hard is where its at. And if I can't find anyone to go along with me, I have no problem gong alone.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use that Duracel Bunny energy to have sex with her until she walks bow-legged. That's how you keep them from straying, to make sure the idea of sex is farthest from their minds.

1728072645154.png

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm similar in age as you and my energy level has been high all of my life. I don't like sitting still and am always doing something or going somewhere. As friends my age have gotten older they have started dragging me down with their boring/lazy, rather do nothing approach to middle age.

My solution has been to date younger women and keep younger friends around.

Its the more submissive younger women that are always up for whatever and whenever which is how I like to live life. I don't have time for television, social media, or sitting around.

Work hard and play hard is where its at. And if I can't find anyone to go along with me, I have no problem gong alone.
Thanks for the reply. I love this.