Man Immediately Walks Out From A Date After Woman Reveals She Has 5 Kids From 3 Different Fathers

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man Immediately Walks Out From A Date After Woman Reveals She Has 5 Kids From 3 Different Fathers

I'm surprised how he acted / reacted, and the comments given, but honestly, I would've felt the same. Personally, I probably would've finished the meal, not walked out rudely, but still, I would've had the same conclusion.

My Ex, when she was in her nasty breakup mode, used to comment to me that I had a problem with 'Single Mothers', which is a nonsense, because if I did, I wouldn't have been in a relationship with her, and after her, I also dated single mothers.

What she didn't understand, which most guys have a problem with (I assume), if you meet a woman that has 4 kids, to 4 different fathers. MASSIVE Red Flag.

I assume this is common sense to most guys here?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you go on a date and not know this? even if it's OLD typically this is something that should be on their profile and if it's not you should ask. I know if I go on a date with a woman 30+ most likely they have kids but if it's not on their profile then I ask

IMO the guy did a poor job vetting, this is a basic thing that should not be difficult

Him walking out is him saving his time but he would have been better asking this before the date even happend

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And he probably could have tapped it as easily as me turning on the water in my sink. :rolleyes:

We live in a clown world.

pepe clown.png

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Darwin,
Blame our incredibly generous Welfare payments,with five kids she lives a luxurious life stryle....In the South Coast Town I live near,there is a Filipina Lady with seven Kids,a variety of Fathers.....She is 43 years Old and lives a very comfortable lifestyle,she is currently on a Government funded IVF program,wants another sprog,the reason?because new Government rules reduce the Payments when the youngest Kid is 12 if she is able to work!....Actually this Lady does a fantastic job on the kids,well fed,polite,neatly turned out.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How do you go on a date and not know this? even if it's OLD typically this is something that should be on their profile and if it's not you should ask. I know if I go on a date with a woman 30+ most likely they have kids but if it's not on their profile then I ask

IMO the guy did a poor job vetting, this is a basic thing that should not be difficult

Him walking out is him saving his time but he would have been better asking this before the date even happend
Agreed...sounds like a dude who routinely takes whatever he can get and doesn't do much vetting because he wants to meet up and is afraid of scaring them off.

Well...expect what you inspect good sir.

Shouldnt have been taking her out to a restaurant to begin with but at least he didn't waste anymore time.

How can you not know if she has kids or even if she has been married? That's like basic info you get while chatting prior to setting up a date.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Darwin,
Blame our incredibly generous Welfare payments,with five kids she lives a luxurious life stryle....In the South Coast Town I live near,there is a Filipina Lady with seven Kids,a variety of Fathers.....She is 43 years Old and lives a very comfortable lifestyle,she is currently on a Government funded IVF program,wants another sprog,the reason?because new Government rules reduce the Payments when the youngest Kid is 12 if she is able to work!....Actually this Lady does a fantastic job on the kids,well fed,polite,neatly turned out.
I think the reason that pinays have so many kids is that being short and a bit ugly due to the ethnic genetics, almost any man (especially a farang) is considered to be upgrade - it's similar to the way that most white women will happily have Chad's kid.

As for the welfare-mother topic, with today's population collapse, we might NEED welfare mothers to be motivated to keep replicating. :eek: