Sugar Baby In Prison

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A high court on Monday sentenced a 26-year-old Japanese woman to eight years and six months in prison for defrauding three men out of a total of 155 million yen on a dating app, a six-month reduction from the previous ruling.

According to the high court ruling, Watanabe cheated three men out of a total of 155 million yen between 2021 and 2023. Watanabe was also convicted of evading income tax and selling a manual she penned to a woman on how to scam men out of money.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A high court on Monday sentenced a 26-year-old Japanese woman to eight years and six months in prison for defrauding three men out of a total of 155 million yen on a dating app, a six-month reduction from the previous ruling.

According to the high court ruling, Watanabe cheated three men out of a total of 155 million yen between 2021 and 2023. Watanabe was also convicted of evading income tax and selling a manual she penned to a woman on how to scam men out of money.
Those 3 fellas can consider themselves blessed. Dating in Japan has been known to go far more awry https://tubitv.com/movies/551307/audition

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know that's a horror movie and not real life, right?
Yep... And with each passing day, I'm reminded that our collective capacity to pick up on facetiousness has become more antiquated than Classic G4
, and Presidential assassins who actually bring down their targets* ;)

*This is called gallows humor https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy , just in case anyone didn't pick up on THAT either. I don't actually endorse icing political candidates who aren't one's cup of tea, and hope no one else here at SS does either

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she hot? Of course not, men are just stupid. I don't think the US would have put her in jail. Our law presumes it is a gift whenever you give someone money.