Lookmaxing experiment

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ivy League eduction could be a negative actually...

When I think of Ivy League education I think of the typical rich, silver spoon, unbearable "properness" and boring conversation about money or other topics that are going to dry up woman's panties faster than an oven.

Not saying that's reality but it's not reality that matters, it's a person's perception of reality that counts.
I'm the opposite of that. And I don't have any of those info on linkedin or anywhere else. So only women that have spend enough time with me to ask those questions will get to know.

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This question is for anyone who has tried Minoxidil/Rogaine, whether name brand or generic: How effective/ineffective was it? How long did you use it for?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No mention of toner for the face. use it after your face dries then apply the moisturizer or whatever else.
Sauna will increase hgh massively
Sauna after a heavy weight routine is the best
Fasting for multiple reasons
Vitamin D and K2

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
This question is for anyone who has tried Minoxidil/Rogaine, whether name brand or generic: How effective/ineffective was it? How long did you use it for?
I started to use topical minoxidil and finastride in March this year. Switched to oral finastride and minoxidil (all generic) in June. Because applying topical ones with adherence is more difficult than oral. And in 7 months there's good amount change. As mentioned in earlier post, my hair is back to the level when I was 28, like reversing 6 years of hair loss.

It might even be better than that. I switched parting in my hair from right side to left because the right side temple had way more recession than the left side. This was in 2015, I think. Now it looks like I can have parting on the right side again.

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
No mention of toner for the face. use it after your face dries then apply the moisturizer or whatever else.
Sauna will increase hgh massively
Sauna after a heavy weight routine is the best
Fasting for multiple reasons
Vitamin D and K2
I am fasting everyday. Most of the time one meal a day. I'll try sauna from December when I settle in one place.

BTW, what is toner? Like how does it help.

Lean Baby Face

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is different; I know guys at 25% bodyfat who have lean faces.
It's also worth mentioning that face leanness is not only about body fat, but also carbohydrate, salt, and water intake, and in some cases, inflammation. Even high stress levels can result in a more puffy face, as cortisol is a water-binding hormone.

But dropping body fat is definitely the first move that should be made to lean out the face, but the other things do become important if a lean face still hasn't been achieved once lean. Many people aren't aware of that.

Sega Genesis

Reaction score
What are your thoughts and opinions? Anything else I should add? Or is it too much already?
@sharkfinale I am in the health and beauty industry and my advice is that you can use those products you ordered but keep in mind that facial moisturizers and OTC retinol (verus prescription retinol which does help but you need a doctor's prescription) will reduce the "appearance" of fine lines and wrinkles (read the labels that's what it says -- reduces the "appearance of") however that is only a temporary fix.

They add moisture to skin that camouflages the lines and wrinkles, they do not get rid!

There is a distinct difference - short term benefit versus long term.

In order to get the long term benefits to skin, hair, nails, mental and physical health, etc you need to start making changes internally. Through your diet.

Start loading up on your intake of Omega-3 fatty acids and extra virgin olive oils.

I mean like really loading up! 3000-4000 mg per day if you can!

Fish such as salmon, sardines, mackerel, herring, trout are loaded with these fatty acids.

I'm looking at the milligrams of fatty acids in the can of sardines I have at home and it's 2,200. Per serving! Versus say 100 in one egg or 200-300 in a can of tuna.

They're expensive when fresh but believe it or not, the canned tins of these fish you see at the market are just as nutritional and healthy. And also delicious!

I eat one of the little 4 oz tins of sardines or herring in extra virgin olive oil and lemon every single morning for breakfast (220 cal) with an egg (70 cal) and half piece of sourdough toast (60 cal) dipped in the lemon olive oil from the sardines and my skin has literally NO wrinkles and is as soft as a baby's bottom!

NO commercialized moisturizer can do that, I promise you..

Also one teaspoon of EVOO before bed will maximize the benefits.

All those pricey topical moisturizers are such a sham, don't be fooled by their marketing and advertising techniques, please.

Organic virgin coconut oil ($8.99) will do the same thing, better! As it's all natural, contains none of that other garbage in typical commercialized products that can actually irritate and dry your skin!

You can switch things up too and if you want to skip fish one or two days, that's fine.

But try to incorporate at least some omega-3 fatty acids into your diet every single day.

Eggs, lamb, beef all contain omega-3s in low amounts, but if you really want to benefit, again 2,000-4,000 per day will do that.

Watch your overall health improve too! Omega-3s help with depression, digestion, energy levels, immune system etc etc.

The improvement to your skin is an added bonus.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want the wrong wrinkles, laugh more, frown less.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am fasting everyday. Most of the time one meal a day. I'll try sauna from December when I settle in one place.

BTW, what is toner? Like how does it help.
Toner balanced the ph of your skin and removes what the soap didn’t get off. It’s as important as soap.

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
@sharkfinale I am in the health and beauty industry and my advice is that you can use those products you ordered but keep in mind that facial moisturizers and OTC retinol (verus prescription retinol which does help but you need a doctor's prescription) will reduce the "appearance" of fine lines and wrinkles (read the labels that's what it says -- reduces the "appearance of") however that is only a temporary fix.

They add moisture to skin that camouflages the lines and wrinkles, they do not get rid!

There is a distinct difference - short term benefit versus long term.

In order to get the long term benefits to skin, hair, nails, mental and physical health, etc you need to start making changes internally. Through your diet.

Start loading up on your intake of Omega-3 fatty acids and extra virgin olive oils.

I mean like really loading up! 3000-4000 mg per day if you can!

Fish such as salmon, sardines, mackerel, herring, trout are loaded with these fatty acids.

I'm looking at the milligrams of fatty acids in the can of sardines I have at home and it's 2,200. Per serving! Versus say 100 in one egg or 200-300 in a can of tuna.

They're expensive when fresh but believe it or not, the canned tins of these fish you see at the market are just as nutritional and healthy. And also delicious!

I eat one of the little 4 oz tins of sardines or herring in extra virgin olive oil and lemon every single morning for breakfast (220 cal) with an egg (70 cal) and half piece of sourdough toast (60 cal) dipped in the lemon olive oil from the sardines and my skin has literally NO wrinkles and is as soft as a baby's bottom!

NO commercialized moisturizer can do that, I promise you..

Also one teaspoon of EVOO before bed will maximize the benefits.

All those pricey topical moisturizers are such a sham, don't be fooled by their marketing and advertising techniques, please.

Organic virgin coconut oil ($8.99) will do the same thing, better! As it's all natural, contains none of that other garbage in typical commercialized products that can actually irritate and dry your skin!

You can switch things up too and if you want to skip fish one or two days, that's fine.

But try to incorporate at least some omega-3 fatty acids into your diet every single day.

Eggs, lamb, beef all contain omega-3s in low amounts, but if you really want to benefit, again 2,000-4,000 per day will do that.

Watch your overall health improve too! Omega-3s help with depression, digestion, energy levels, immune system etc etc.

The improvement to your skin is an added bonus.
When I cook for myself I do use EVOO. But till December I will mostly be eating out.

Also I am thinking of prescription tretinoin.

I hate fish. I don't think I'll get the amount you suggest just from other sources. Will omega 3 capsules be enough?