Anyone here got a Playstation 5?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The others (PS2/Xbox 360 Elite) got lost in a flood.
Sorry to hear that. They were fine consoles. Ps2 is the most successful console of all time in terms of sales and it had a lot of exclusive games. The 360 is in the top 10 in terms of sales and it also had some good exclusives.

Right now I only have the PS4
Top five in terms of sales. Great console, some good exclusives. Released in 2013 and games are still coming out for it more than 10 years later.

I have been playing MGSV, Tekken & Sleeping Dogs alot lately.
I played Sleeping Dogs back in the day. Great game. Too bad they didnt make more games in the franchise.

Last edited:

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. They were fine consoles. Ps2 is the most successful console of all time in terms of sales and it had a lot of exclusive games. The 360 is in the top 10 in terms of sales and it also had some good exclusives.

Top five in terms of sales. Great console, some good exclusives. Released in 2013 and games are still coming out for it more than 10 years later.

I played Sleeping Dogs back in the day. Great game. Too bad they didnt made more games in the franchise.
Word is that, Square Enix weren't impressed by its sales and pulled back on a sequel :(

But I digress. For my old consoles, I hate that I have to start all over. I had a vast library and I barely remember half of it other than the most well known titles.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I wonder when is Grand Theft Auto 6 coming out....I should look that up
My guess would be somewhere between September and December 2025.

Word is that, Square Enix weren't impressed by its sales and pulled back on a sequel :(
I see. Makes sense but its still sad to hear.

For my old consoles, I hate that I have to start all over. I had a vast library and I barely remember half of it other than the most well known titles.
Ps2 has some exclusive games stuck on the system (Ape Escape 3 comes to mind but there are probably more). If you buy an Xbox Series S, you can buy/download a bunch of backwards compatible games from the 360 era. Some exclusive games might be missing though

Last edited:

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ps2 has some exclusive games stuck on the system (Ape Escape 3 comes to mind but there are probably more). If you buy an Xbox Series S, you can buy/download a bunch of backwards compatible games from the 360 era. Some exclusive games might be missing though
Interesting to know. Almost makes me lean towards going with the Xbox than the PS5...