Best I can Tell

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an old man now. I'm about to be 40

- You don't do obvious wrongs, especially if it's gonna affect another

- You obey traffic laws. You're putting more lives at risk than you know

- Always keep the upper hand in a relationship. You might have to be an @sshole, but always keep the upper hand.

- Have honor. There aren't many of us left, but old men can see it in you. I could size you up in a 2 minute conversation. Remember that.

Try to live an honest life. There's a reason most laws are in place. Some of them are gay, sure, but that's up to you to figure out when you you become a man.

Stay away from marijuana, as it will make you a lazy piece of sh1t.

Use booze as long as it can help you get women; it easily becomes a crutch and a habit. Only losers are addicts

Never become dependent on anything, if you can help it. I'm addicted to caffeine. Not proud of it.

Realize that you're a beast. In your own mind. That's all that matters. People might check you occasionally, step up or don't. Doesn't matter. Stay a beast in your own mind, always.

You should lift weights. Not for vanity, though that comes naturally. You should lift weights to be strong, and so nobody wants to fvck with you

You should become c0ck strong. That is, so confident in your beliefs that nobody in their right mind would question you

And I'm not talking about any lame sh1t like hiking or wakeboarding. That stuff is easy; any rube can do it.

Take a stand on something important. I don't expect you to become a great man overnight, but this is the beginning. No great man was ever wishy washy.

And with regards to women, always act like your sh1t doesn't stink. They act that way, naturally. You have to play off them, but always begin from a mindset of a prince

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Preach, Junior, preach.
I'm lucky. I was raised by the red pill

Lucky? No. Cursed. Raised in an environment where you can never fully trust a woman.

At least your old ass got to imagine women as being perfect.

They weren't, obviously, but ignorance is bliss.

I'd take the blue pill in a heartbeat

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of things you agree with? Some of the things you disagree with,....with his post? Just wondering
I think.... my sarcasm flies too high over your heads.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You ain't old. I'm in the best shape of my life at 49. Take care of your body and you will get a lot of mileage out of it.

Don't and it will start going downhill rapidly.

The one thing that is definitely harder is to avoid injuries and random pains/pulls etc...

At this stage I workout to ensure I can continue working out the next day more than trying to push my body...did enough of that in my younger years that I have an extremely solid foundation built up.