Do you think young men are more religious than women because they hope to ChurchMax their way into poon?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
my opinion: The sexual revolution meme is leaving a lot of men dry, and so they figure that they have to change to an alternate theatre of battle. Also, men seem to use religion as a crutch from when the crotch is not getting exercised - e.g., the 9/11 men that thought they had a better chance with the "72 virgins", etc.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
my opinion: The sexual revolution meme is leaving a lot of men dry, and so they figure that they have to change to an alternate theatre of battle. Also, men seem to use religion as a crutch from when the crotch is not getting exercised - e.g., the 9/11 men that thought they had a better chance with the "72 virgins", etc.
When I went to an all boys High School, my only interaction with girls were in a church setting. It's not about being dry or poon either....any social interaction with the opposite sex is what we are talking about. Going to an all boys high school I think has trained the mind to pedistlize women being a teenager since you were only used to talking to people of the same gender and women were very rare/exotic...so you always felt nervous / shy around them.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few normal humans reverse engineer their every move in hopes of getting pu$$y as much as SoSuavers think they do.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether they are attending church for pvssy or salvation, they won't find either.