Do you (dis)like Andrew Tate? Why?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A difference is not all are hatable.
Hate is an emotion, and therefor subjective.

I don't like or hate Andrew Tate, I just think he is just smart enough to know he can make money stomping around in a hyper-masculine way while flaunting his wealth.

I don't think people should focus on influencers... they are only meeting a demand. If Andrew Tate wasn't being.... well Andrew Tate... someone else would be doing this. The answer isn't put Andrew Tate in a box, but rather ask why his content is so popular with teenage boys? You can ask the same thing about teenage girls when they were worshiping Paris Hilton, who made a living tramping around like a wh0re. The continued obsession with woman following whatever stupid thing the Kardashians are doing is another example.

I guess the big difference is that Hilton and the Kardashians aren't pending trial for r@pe and human trafficking. Seriously though, if you are under house arrest in ROMANIA for human trafficking your behavior must have been really really stupid.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer isn't put Andrew Tate in a box, but rather ask why his content is so popular with teenage boys? You can ask the same thing about teenage girls when they were worshiping Paris Hilton, who made a living tramping around like a wh0re. The continued obsession with woman following whatever stupid thing the Kardashians are doing is another example.
I loathe them all, but I won't spend time actually hating them.

What I mostly dislike is the influence and effect these 'influencers' have on the weak and the vulnerable: lonely men and women who are just looking for connection. Same reason I loathe dating apps. Sure, some guys get lucky, but even that is in the business plan to prey on the wallets of the lonely and the desperate.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer isn't put Andrew Tate in a box, but rather ask why his content is so popular with teenage boys?
Perceptive people know why. I do very well.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Off topic, but why are we reviving 7-month old threads?
Because @Solomon banged this sorority full of blonde knockouts and they fell asleep after their orgasms, but he was still amped up, so he decided to check whether someone was still awake at SoSuave and...