GeoMaxxxing

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Which would you recommend that I visit for 2 weeks: the Philippines or Thailand? I want to hook up with as many women as possible!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then, I won't be paying for sex in either country. I heard in both those countries the women like white men.
Thialand, in particular. Philippeans, you may have had rock star treatment if you did this a while ago, but now, because allot of simp white guys have ruined the pond, you are not getting the same type of treatment, and might have to do some chasing and game. Thailand has more of a sex tourism reputation (paid sort).

That being said, if you are obsessed with women that like whtie guys, then why don't you get an Asian girl from your home country or city? Unless you think other white guys have ruined the dating pool by spoiling those girls...then I have to say the same thing is the issue in the other countries. It becomes like a trend. Things don't work out in your home country, guys flock to these countries, do the same thing, spoil the girls with attention and money, and then you have the internet as well, and the same feminist values here start creeping up there too.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then, I won't be paying for sex in either country. I heard in both those countries the women like white men.
Of course they do.

1726466988979.png

They love your green bucks more than your wrinkly white skin, dude.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thialand, in particular. Philippeans, you may have had rock star treatment if you did this a while ago, but now, because allot of simp white guys have ruined the pond, you are not getting the same type of treatment, and might have to do some chasing and game. Thailand has more of a sex tourism reputation (paid sort).

That being said, if you are obsessed with women that like whtie guys, then why don't you get an Asian girl from your home country or city? Unless you think other white guys have ruined the dating pool by spoiling those girls...then I have to say the same thing is the issue in the other countries. It becomes like a trend. Things don't work out in your home country, guys flock to these countries, do the same thing, spoil the girls with attention and money, and then you have the internet as well, and the same feminist values here start creeping up there too.
getting from home country does not give the smv advantage.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
getting from home country does not give the smv advantage.
I do see allot of WMAF couples around, especially last decade. If I were white, I probably would have had Asian gf in the past. When I was yonger, there were even ads on the paper with asian women looking for white guys, and to call the number if you are white guy (ie think this was in the early 00s).

But I don't get @davidsonj73, as his posts remind me of myself, or where I was in 2011, or other times in the past, when I was more trucel/incel and wanted a crazy break, like going to Blackbeards in the Dominican Republic and having a couple of paid girlfriends that rotate every two or three days for a couple of weeks and researching into that. However, he claims he gets different women but doesn't post like that. I don't see any successful Don Juans on here talking about going overseas...they are more than occupied by their rotations here. Something doesn't add up.