Do you (dis)like Andrew Tate? Why?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This other thread is more from a trolling perspective, but the question isn't that strange, it just should be posed more neutral: do you like / dislike Andrew Tate and what are your reasons for your opinion on him?

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having an only fans model page isn’t really true entrepreneurship.

his war room programme is a complete scam

I just don’t see anything special about what he’s done other than a semi impressive kick boxing career

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agreed with this take from Andrew Tate.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
He is a gutter level human being. And that might be too high for him. He fools a lot of people with the same schtick evangelicals use to fool people. Go out of your way every day to tell any and everyone what you believe in and who you are. Buys you a lot of leeway to be the exact opposite in real life but nobody will ever think to look because "they couldn't possibly be like that".

In fact, they often are because this is a psychological ploy used to divert suspicion and has been used repeatedly throughout history. Why? Because it works.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like him enough to find him comedic and general nuggets of raw but beneficial advice he offers. However, I am not dumb enough to be one of his blind sheep followers because of a daddy complex these men tend to have. They also tend to do it for another popular authoritarian that is more popular than Andrew Tate, but I’ll just leave it at that :rolleyes:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy is a run of the mill conman who got his 15 minutes of fame due to a bunch of videos going viral on TikTok. He targets men who are desperate, extremely naive and/or have a below average IQ. Fortunately for him, there is no shortage of such men these days.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy is a run of the mill conman who got his 15 minutes of fame due to a bunch of videos going viral on TikTok. He targets men who are desperate, extremely naive and/or have a below average IQ. Fortunately for him, there is no shortage of such men these days.
Looks like Andrew Tate is now beefing with Sneako

The reality is these guys 10 years ago Tate wouldn't have been taken seriously heck Andrew Tate wasn't taken seriously 5 years ago in the RP space or in society. However with a younger generation that is more impressionable(also struggles with dating unlike any generation in the last 100 years) and has the "WOW you drive a Bugatti, WOW you got hot hoes" this is why he was able to rise. Don't get me wrong his takes on the banking system, the decline of society are spot on but is takes on dating, race talks and his checkered passed leaves a lot to be desired

H8CourtshipWithAPassion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i like the videos where he describes men tend to suffer more painful loneliness than women do, since obviously, women have the luxury of being on the receiving end of sexual attention

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like the videos where he describes men tend to suffer more painful loneliness than women do, since obviously, women have the luxury of being on the receiving end of sexual attention
Of course you like them, because they justify wallowing in self-pity.
You can be on the receiving end of sexual attention to if you want, just go to prison. See how you enjoy being used as a semen container...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This other thread is more from a trolling perspective, but the question isn't that strange, it just should be posed more neutral: do you like / dislike Andrew Tate and what are your reasons for your opinion on him?
Of course you like them, because they justify wallowing in self-pity.
You can be on the receiving end of sexual attention to if you want, just go to prison. See how you enjoy being used as a semen container...
So you started a thread so the same people can state their known opinion about him and you can bash him once again? So it IS a troll thread. The poster just says I like his takes on yxz and boom ,your real hateful intentions come out immediately. No positive takes allowed!

I like the man. Well spoken and has many truth bombs. A great example of what happens when you make it to big. After Trump they'll try anything to keep men like these small and confined.

Like he is to blame that society goes to shyte . He just has a surprisingly sharp take on the world and manages to speak in a way that most men can't. But as usual, sheeps follow sheeps and people will be ridiculed for even having nothing against him.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's charismatic and an excellent orator within his niche's

Some topics he goes OTT on and frequently suffers from god complex but other than that I see no serious issues with his content

He at least sticks to his believes there are far far worse public figures out there , the vast majority being in elected governments

Admittedly Tate is going to trigger a lot of people who are hiding from something thats why he went so viral

Vast majority do not want to hear about their shortcomings or the worlds shortcomings and will attack anyone whom dare expose them

That's why he references "the matrix" so much

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you started a thread so the same people can state their known opinion about him and you can bash him once again? So it IS a troll thread. The poster just says I like his takes on yxz and boom ,your real hateful intentions come out immediately. No positive takes allowed!
No, I think it's BS that men suffer and women don't because women are on the receiving end of sexual attention. That is one of the most ignorant statements I heard, but I understand why lonely guys find comfort in that statement.

Taking people to task for making stupid remarks isn't 'bashing'. I understand that weenies here have their feelings crushed when people don't agree with them.

The fact that you consider:
i like the videos where he describes men tend to suffer more painful loneliness than women
as 'a positive take' says a lot about your gullibility and you inability to see the clear manipulation.

Tate understands your loneliness. Just subscribe to join his War Room and those entitled b!tches will get their due. He will help you turn women into your sex slave.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I think it's BS that men suffer and women don't because women are on the receiving end of sexual attention. That is one of the most ignorant statements I heard, but I understand why lonely guys find comfort in that statement.

Taking people to task for making stupid remarks isn't 'bashing'. I understand that weenies here have their feelings crushed when people don't agree with them.

The fact that you consider:

as 'a positive take' says a lot about your gullibility and you inability to see the clear manipulation.

Tate understands your loneliness. Just subscribe to join his War Room and those entitled b!tches will get their due. He will help you turn women into your sex slave.
I think we all know you are an intelligent man, but lately your bitterness is coming to the surface more and more. Your opinion is just as valuable or invalid as the next man.

A man's loniness is definitely more painful. Because unlike women, men aren't as socially calibrated/orientated. A female 3 will still be sought after, while a male 6 can go on a years long dryspell .

You can replace Tate with any kind of female version and she would be celebrated.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all know you are an intelligent man, but lately your bitterness is coming to the surface more and more. Your opinion is just as valuable or invalid as the next man.
If you think I'm bitter, it means you haven't read my posts at all.
Second, opinions are not all of equal value. An informed opinion is easily more valuable than an ignorant one.

A man's loniness is definitely more painful. Because unlike women, men aren't as socially calibrated/orientated. A female 3 will still be sought after, while a male 6 can go on a years long dryspell .
So, a socially uncalibrated man's loneliness is painful. I can accept that. However, just because a socially uncalibrated woman can be fvcked doesn't mean she doesn't experience loneliness. Sex isn't the cure for loneliness. Socially uncalibrated people of both sexes will have problems finding love and intimacy. Empty casual sexual encounters are not going to remedy their loneliness.

The fact that you're still rating people tells me enough about how I should interpret your opinion in this matter.

You can replace Tate with any kind of female version and she would be celebrated.
Sure, because that woman will be a thirst trap for lonely guys, but she'd be a delusional bimbo for most socially intelligent men.

Tate's braggadocio is only popular with the immature, who cannot see through his fake pimp persona. None of the more perceptive things he says are his own creation; most part of what he says is borrowed from greater minds. Minds that you could consult without the filter of Tate's bravado.

If you truly think Tate is 'insightful', you really should do a bit more reading and not just PUA promo material.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate Andrew Tate, primarily because of his contempt for most men and flagrant disrespect for the native people of the countries he visits and resides in.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only heard about him after he got arrested. I stopped paying attention to "gurus" a long time ago. I just take the info that works for me and discard the rest.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only heard about him after he got arrested. I stopped paying attention to "gurus" a long time ago. I just take the info that works for me and discard the rest.
You're right to do so.
Most 'gurus' don't live up to their name.

HF2357

Reaction score
A person who is genuinely wealthy wouldn't try to flaunt the idea he is wealth the way he does (I know there are exceptions to this rule) or try to sell his Hustler University course. Seems to me he's flaunting his cars to try to convince people to buy his course and live his lifestyle.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a social media influencer who makes his living telling people what they want to hear. There are thousands doing this.
A difference is not all are hatable.