Ways to use being ethnically ambiguous to my advantage?

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't drink because I dislike being impaired, especially in public. I like alcohol (particularly saké, walnut pálinka, and absinthe), but I drink moderately, even in private, because I can be a vicious wing nut when I'm intoxicated and I don't need more scars. My friends know and won't encourage me to drink more than I want to drink.

I prefer cannabis, although I have to vape Bedrocan six times a day for medical reasons and that takes the joy out of it.

Women often consider me a 'private person'. I can talk easily, but it's not that easy to get me to 'reveal' myself to them, partially because they are intrigued by my darker traits. Which is none of their business.
Well, you are in the right place for weed. I have a bunch in my safe (people give it to me...my best friend sells it) but I just don't enjoy the way it makes me feel anymore. Strange, because in my youth I smoked like a Chimney.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you are in the right place for weed. I have a bunch in my safe (people give it to me...my best friend sells it) but I just don't enjoy the way it makes me feel anymore. Strange, because in my youth I smoked like a Chimney.
Have you tried using it with a vaporiser?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, yeah, every way. I just don't like the way it makes me feel anymore.
Actually, neither do I, but that's mostly from 'over-exposure'. If I didn't need to take cannabis daily for medical reasons, I wouldn't take it more than once or twice a month or so. After taking Bedrocan medically for almost a decade now, I'm so used to how it affects me that friends are amazed I can still function on vaping 15 grams a week. And most people don't notice that I'm 'under the influence' pretty much 24/7.