If you fap on a lady you like, do they act differently with you the next day?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, at the cafeteria, a lady approached towards me, I looked to the left, and we said hi to each other, and she went and sat at one of those other tables. She usually sits on the same table I routinely sit at, but I got there first. If she's sitting at my table, I'll set in a nearby table but it is against the wall and faces out so it looks like I can stare direclty at everyone in the cafeteria, except I have a small Tablet that I look at. The logic is, if the Tablet is facing against everyone then nobody can watch what I'm looking at and I have some privacy especially if it's a small screen.

That was the first lady that approached my "area" like that and it was a cool experience to say hi to each other. The way she approached, it's like I felt her energy and it was like she was charging at me, lol! I was a little startled even.

She was in my mind the rest of the day and the morning. It looks like we both like the same Table. It's a Table in a corner of the cafeteria which faces to the side (not direclty where you can see the rest of the cafeteria, just part of it against the windows).

Another encounter with her was when she left her water bottle in the table when she was finished. While I set-up my Tablet to watch content, she approached my table, caught my attention, picked up the water bottle she left and tossed it in the garbage.

If there is any person, lady or guy, sitting on the table, I usually sit on the adjacent table facing the rest of the cafteria. Once they leave the table then I'll move to that table (a bit afterwards so it's not obvious they see that I'm doing that). w

I was looking at religious content during that time...nothing at all triggering. Perhaps, @Mike32ct is right. The type of content does not matter with respect to outside behaviour of women. This goes to show that too.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, at the cafeteria, a lady approached towards me, I looked to the left, and we said hi to each other, and she went and sat at one of those other tables. She usually sits on the same table I routinely sit at, but I got there first. If she's sitting at my table, I'll set in a nearby table but it is against the wall and faces out so it looks like I can stare direclty at everyone in the cafeteria, except I have a small Tablet that I look at. The logic is, if the Tablet is facing against everyone then nobody can watch what I'm looking at and I have some privacy especially if it's a small screen.

That was the first lady that approached my "area" like that and it was a cool experience to say hi to each other. The way she approached, it's like I felt her energy and it was like she was charging at me, lol! I was a little startled even.

She was in my mind the rest of the day and the morning. It looks like we both like the same Table. It's a Table in a corner of the cafeteria which faces to the side (not direclty where you can see the rest of the cafeteria, just part of it against the windows).

Another encounter with her was when she left her water bottle in the table when she was finished. While I set-up my Tablet to watch content, she approached my table, caught my attention, picked up the water bottle she left and tossed it in the garbage.

If there is any person, lady or guy, sitting on the table, I usually sit on the adjacent table facing the rest of the cafteria. Once they leave the table then I'll move to that table (a bit afterwards so it's not obvious they see that I'm doing that). w

I was looking at religious content during that time...nothing at all triggering. Perhaps, @Mike32ct is right. The type of content does not matter with respect to outside behaviour of women. This goes to show that too.
I sometimes check my phone when I am eating in a crowded cafeteria like the mall. I am actually at a California Sandwiches, on my phone, writing this. I am on a table on the middle of the floor. Not sure why you make it seem like it is such a big deal. But here, look at their menu.