Women With Criminal Histories

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past I have stayed away from all women with criminal histories, but now I'm wondering, is this a mistake?
If you don't, which crimes in a woman's past do you consider acceptable, and which are a no go? I'm wondering, because I just got a number from a cute woman who has a felony for grand theft auto, also, I know a hot woman in her mid 30's with a criminal history that includes DUIs and domestic assault and battery who gives me a lot of IOIs.
Any advice on these 2 women, or any hard fast rules you follow?

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to date a girl that got thrown out of her city because she threw the abusive son of the mayor from a second story balcony.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Fvck no. You don't date women who are going to bring you down with them.

It shows a major problem with making good decisions far more than wondering what you should wear for a date.

Also stay away from women who date men that are criminals/in jail. For the same reason.

You are who you like to associate with.

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck no. You don't date women who are going to bring you down with them.

It shows a major problem with making good decisions far more than wondering what you should wear for a date.

Also stay away from women who date men that are criminals/in jail. For the same reason.

You are who you like to associate with.
OK. I'll avoid those two and other current and former criminals.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. I'll avoid those two and other current and former criminals.
Not everyone has the same boundaries, but I don't think you should mess around with the dark triad women. You'll probably end up missing an organ when you wake up.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past I have stayed away from all women with criminal histories, but now I'm wondering, is this a mistake?
If you don't, which crimes in a woman's past do you consider acceptable, and which are a no go? I'm wondering, because I just got a number from a cute woman who has a felony for grand theft auto, also, I know a hot woman in her mid 30's with a criminal history that includes DUIs and domestic assault and battery who gives me a lot of IOIs.
If you like dysfunction, drama, and domestic disputes I highly recommend trying one of those girls out.

I dated one for a short period. At the time I had no idea that she had an assault on her record. A few years later I looked her up on a mugshot website and thats where I learned about the assault she had before me as well as a 2nd one where I'm guessing she attacked her boyfriend.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An unstable woman can destroy your life. If you want to see how quickly that can happen, go ahead and pursue criminals.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with criminal records usually are insecure and toxic.

Be careful, you can try and get a shot with both on a date to test the waters.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A criminal record isn't an automatic disqualifier for me but it does make things more difficult.

A lot of this depends on the crime, how long ago it was, etc.

As @The Duke says, you have a good chance of inviting drama and dysfunction into your life. In most cases, it likely won't be worth it.

Here's an example:

Let's say you meet a woman with a DUI in her past. She might really like to drink alcohol and that can cause a lot of drama. Even though she would be a non-violent criminal and likely not dangerous to you directly, she likely would have mental issues that would manifest over the course of an extended interaction and be unpleasant. It's possible she could be good for short term sex if that's the only goal.