If you fap on a lady you like, do they act differently with you the next day?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....or is it just a looks issue, and if I had chad-tier looks they would be behaving the same?

It's like this wierd thing, that they pick up that you did something strange with them and act more coldly or distant afterwards.

Like if you do some secret thing in your headspace, they know about it. Are they telepathic?

Has anyone noticed any pattern with this? Perhaps given the fickle nature of women, they probably would have been distant anyway if you are not a chad/chadlite-tier?

Has this helped with seducing a woman? I mean, if you have the confidence you can sleep with her on a mental level, isn't that a form of confidence in and of itself and confidence is supposed to be attractive? The mind always has the ideal version. No ED, total and full erection and you are going into her and out until you explode and she's enjoying it. Real life...she doesn't even pass the boner test and you want to run or otherwise don't want to go that far. After all, it's not real. None of it is real. But their behaviour changing the next time you interact/deal with her, that seems real.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, if you have the confidence you can sleep with her on a mental level, isn't that a form of confidence in and of itself and confidence is supposed to be attractive? .
This is the mindset you need to have, the irrational confident/arrogant one, but any means necessary. At the same time, you also need to know when to fold when things don’t work out but taking things personality.

I remember that there was a PUA that suggested to only jack off once a week to the pictures of women you haven’t slept with. Not sure if this is related to that, but no, I have no experience in jacking off at my crushes’ pictures.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
No she can’t read your mind. But if the guy carries some conscious/unconscious guilt or awkwardness about his fap session with her as the fantasy, she might pick up that something is “off” when he interacts with her next in person.

She might read something as “off” in his eye contact, facial expression, etc. And she might be slightly uncomfortable or creeped out.

And the less attractive the guy is, the smaller the “margin of error” or her tolerance for his awkwardness.

TLDR: There is nothing magic going on. She’s just reacting to his awkwardness in person.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No she can’t read your mind. But if the guy carries some conscious/unconscious guilt or awkwardness about his fap session with her as the fantasy, she might pick up that something is “off” when he interacts with her next in person.

She might read something as “off” in his eye contact, facial expression, etc. And she might be slightly uncomfortable or creeped out.

And the less attractive the guy is, the smaller the “margin of error” or her tolerance for his awkwardness.

TLDR: There is nothing magic going on. She’s just reacting to his awkwardness in person.
That is interesting read on the subject. However, what about if the interactions are on zoom? Also, sometimes this this feeling like "something different is in the air". For example, if I'm inside a cafeteria and there is a girl I want to talk to but I'm not making any interaction with her, but decide to pick a video from a "playlist" then she'll actually leave the cafeteria before I have a chance to hit play on a video on that playlist. This happened twice before. The playlist itself is called "watch this to avoid approaching girls in the cafeteria". It literally has that title on it and there are like 300 videos to choose from (mainly vlogs or commentaries of hot White women (ie not a preference, it just happens most women who post vlog-like content on youtube happen to be White, which stands in contrast to the mainly Indian office) to feel like I have company). It's like a lady picks up I'm going on that playlist and just ejects herself or something like that, lol! For the record, I only played a video from that playlist several months ago but have not had a chance to play anything in there. (ie there are strict rules with the playlist, I can't play a video from it if there are no women in the cafeteria, or if there is a woman that displayed two solid IOIs, if there is no women in the cafteria, (ie esp a women I would like to talk to), then I can't play the video or it would violate the rule).

There goes the question, we are assuming women are not telepathic. Yet, what accounts for the fact, I can't play a video on that playlist without breaking my own rules because the women leaves before I have a chance to hit play? I tell you there is something strange about this whole thing.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true for any interaction with women. Mediocre to subpar looking women have a multitude of options if they use electronic methods of meeting men and do not tolerate much.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is interesting read on the subject. However, what about if the interactions are on zoom? Also, sometimes this this feeling like "something different is in the air". For example, if I'm inside a cafeteria and there is a girl I want to talk to but I'm not making any interaction with her, but decide to pick a video from a "playlist" then she'll actually leave the cafeteria before I have a chance to hit play on a video on that playlist. This happened twice before. The playlist itself is called "watch this to avoid approaching girls in the cafeteria". It literally has that title on it and there are like 300 videos to choose from (mainly vlogs or commentaries of hot White women (ie not a preference, it just happens most women who post vlog-like content on youtube happen to be White, which stands in contrast to the mainly Indian office) to feel like I have company). It's like a lady picks up I'm going on that playlist and just ejects herself or something like that, lol! For the record, I only played a video from that playlist several months ago but have not had a chance to play anything in there. (ie there are strict rules with the playlist, I can't play a video from it if there are no women in the cafeteria, or if there is a woman that displayed two solid IOIs, if there is no women in the cafteria, (ie esp a women I would like to talk to), then I can't play the video or it would violate the rule).

There goes the question, we are assuming women are not telepathic. Yet, what accounts for the fact, I can't play a video on that playlist without breaking my own rules because the women leaves before I have a chance to hit play? I tell you there is something strange about this whole thing.
What is the goal here of this whole process (jacking off to her pictures and watching Youtube videos)? To not interact with the woman or to give the woman dread?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the goal here of this whole process (jacking off to her pictures and watching Youtube videos)? To not interact with the woman or to give the woman dread?
The sub-story arc of the cafeteria has no relationship with fapping, but was more intended to explore an aspect of the subject of whether women are telepathic, or if there is some strange thing going on, where a private action has an impact with public interaction, etc.....

In terms of the overall thread, the question remains the same.

As an aside, the cafeteria logic is a type of MGTOW. Except of watching TV and popcorn at home, it's exported to the cafeteria where there are actually women there because I'm too busy at home to watch TV. I mean if I'm not conventionally attractive to most women, why bother? The only thing I don't do is watch video games in the cafeteria. I do talk or interact with women sometimes there, like if it's incidental (ie we are both in the microwave station, she happens to be physically near me, etc...). The idea is to lessen feelings of anxiety of thinking about getting up to approach a woman, that has not greenlit an approach to her, in the cafeteria by providing an option to watch a video from the playlist instead. It's just that strategy is not working when women start leaving the cafeteria before I have a chance to play anything on that playlist. Its like they subsconciously want me to approach them, lol! Don't understand them.

Last edited:

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women often have strong intuition and better social cues than men. However, I believe that private actions can influence public interactions, not because of any 'sixth sense,' but because the person’s behavior in private affects their demeanor in public. For example, if you’re lifting weights at the gym, the resulting increase in confidence and improved appearance might impact how others react to you at work—either positively or negatively. In your case, if you are jacking off at your crushes pictures and this makes you appear more confident, arrogant, or self-conscious, this can influence how the person interacting with you reacts to you, either positively or negatively

I still don't get why watching the videos are not being successful. If you want people to leave you alone, and they leave the cafeteria, isn't this the by-product that you ultimately want?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....or is it just a looks issue, and if I had chad-tier looks they would be behaving the same?

It's like this wierd thing, that they pick up that you did something strange with them and act more coldly or distant afterwards.

Like if you do some secret thing in your headspace, they know about it. Are they telepathic?

Has anyone noticed any pattern with this? Perhaps given the fickle nature of women, they probably would have been distant anyway if you are not a chad/chadlite-tier?

Has this helped with seducing a woman? I mean, if you have the confidence you can sleep with her on a mental level, isn't that a form of confidence in and of itself and confidence is supposed to be attractive? The mind always has the ideal version. No ED, total and full erection and you are going into her and out until you explode and she's enjoying it. Real life...she doesn't even pass the boner test and you want to run or otherwise don't want to go that far. After all, it's not real. None of it is real. But their behaviour changing the next time you interact/deal with her, that seems real.
If I understand your question correctly, you are asking if women have a way of knowing that you've been jacking off while fantasizing about them. The answer is yes but there is a cheat code. You have to imagine that she's wearing a paper bag on her head while you're banging her in your fantasies. Then she won't know.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

People can still read your facial expressions on Zoom.

I don’t know, unless she can actually see the thumbnail of the video you’re about the watch. And I hope she can’t because I wouldn’t look at dating/pickup/social advice videos at work.

It’s also plausible that they noticed you are about to watch something (anything), and they wanted to leave you alone. Probably has nothing to do with the type of video.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don’t know, unless she can actually see the thumbnail of the video you’re about the watch. And I hope she can’t because I wouldn’t look at dating/pickup/social advice videos at work.

It’s also plausible that they noticed you are about to watch something (anything), and they wanted to leave you alone. Probably has nothing to do with the type of video.
Zoom we use has no video.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Another thing is I watch something all the time there. It is default cafeteria behavior. However, if that specific playlist is played, and I am feeling anxious like I want to approach someone, then I end up aborting the action since the woman is gone. Anyway, will keep that under observation.