Texting and meeting a married coworker

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now Paco is trying to get me banned, Paco is not a racist term I can prove it

This low IQ person is trying to get me banned, cause I don't condone his lack of morals, it makes sense why this guy is struggling to live wherever he living at.

I'm proud to say I live in the greatest country in the world PACO doesn't make me racists
I’m trying to have a discussion here but you keep arguing with fabricated facts, irrelevant details, and hypothetical scenarios. When I address these points, you become defensive and resort to personal attacks instead of debating the issues. This behavior is an example of the Ad Hominem fallacy, which involves attacking the person making the argument rather than addressing the argument itself. I bet you didn’t know this but it is what you have been doing your last posts.

I understand that you’ve been a member since 2008 and may feel that you need to defend your reputation and status on this forum. It seems important to you to "win" this argument to prove your worth and fit in with other more tenured members. Not sure if you are up to the same level as them but that is beside the point. However, resorting to personal attacks and irrelevant points only undermines your position. Other members here are more articulate and constructive in their debates, especially the ones that have been here as long as you. Claiming that I didn’t read your researcher paper is not only disingenuous but saying that I didn’t understand it because I am ESL is prejudiced.

I thought you blocked me anyways. So again, not only going back on your word (it is the second time you said you were not going to respond back) but again, moving up the goalpost to win the argument. Throwing a tantrum like you are doing is manchild’s behaviour; it reflects poorly on your ability to handle disagreements maturely. Maybe try to grow up a hold onto your word.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys.

Chill.

@Rainrain
You should respect your elders. Solomon is here for a long time now, and has contributed a lot for this community.

@Solomon
All this 3rd world and every member is American is not quite cool mate, and does not resonate with you bruv. Take it easy man!

And on the subject:

An old saying solves the business side:
- You don’t eat where you sh!t

A biblical passage solves the marriage side:
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife

These rules/sayings are not out there for millennia for no reason.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys.

Chill.

@Rainrain
You should respect your elders. Solomon is here for a long time now, and has contributed a lot for this community.

@Solomon
All this 3rd world and every member is American is not quite cool mate, and does not resonate with you bruv. Take it easy man!

And on the subject:

You're posting bible passages here when it also says sex before marriage is not in lines with gods plan. Haha hypocrisy at its best.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys.

Chill.

@Rainrain

@Solomon

And on the subject:

The man revealed his true colors and made it clear that he is racist.

What he doesn't realize is that I am Colombian, moved to Atlanta in my early teens and lived there for 10 years, and now I live in Canada for almost 20. Even though I'm more North American than anything he is once again making baseless assumptions, but that's nothing new. I've seen firsthand the attitudes of people who make little remarks like the ones shown below and live wherever he lives.

THe Site has truly lost it's way when you got low IQ members from 3rd world countries telling other men how to chase married women
It's truly a shame