Pick up events

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
a company called Real Social Dynamics used to have events for men to get together and approach.

They are gone now.

But where are some similar events?

I just want to find some wingmen!

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you don't.

Imagine the kind of wingmen you'll run into, that are also struggling talking to and meeting women, at these kind of events...
in fairness, he'd meet the exact people who use sites like this lol

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're so negative, bet you get get exactly 0 women.
Yeah man, that's me, zero women.

Imagine the level of arrogance required to be a 34-year old man coming into a pick-up forum, asking how to meet other losers like you to fail alongside you, then completely disregarding the advice of somebody who's been doing this since high school.

Couldn't be me.

Maybe take a step back and think about WHY RSD is no longer a thing...

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, that's me, zero women.

Imagine the level of arrogance required to be a 34-year old man coming into a pick-up forum, asking how to meet other losers like you to fail alongside you, then completely disregarding the advice of somebody who's been doing this since high school.

Couldn't be me.

Maybe take a step back and think about WHY RSD is no longer a thing...
I don't think anyone getting women would be writing about it on a forum

• Haha
Reactions: BPH

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anyone getting women would be writing about it on a forum
I write when it's slow at work, looking for threads of guys who asked a question and haven't gotten good responses to see if I can help them - like your stupid a***.

But yeah you're right, if I were getting women I'd be too busy attending to my multiple concubines as they cycle in and out of their blow*** shifts.

How about this then, when's the last time you got laid?

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
I write when it's slow at work, looking for threads of guys who asked a question and haven't gotten good responses to see if I can help them - like your stupid a***.

But yeah you're right, if I were getting women I'd be too busy attending to my multiple concubines as they cycle in and out of their blow*** shifts.

How about this then, when's the last time you got laid?
Obviously it's been a while.

I know the guys on this forum don't get any women; mainly because many of the comments are negative. If these meanies were getting women they would be saying much more positive things.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I know the guys on this forum don't get any women; mainly because many of the comments are negative. If these meanies were getting women they would be saying much more positive things.
I give the truth. If it happens to be viewed as negative so be it, it's the truth and if people aren't willing to accept it then they can continue to struggle doing what they have been doing that hasn't been working.

People who view constructive criticism as "negative" are the same people who get fired from every job they are at because nothing is ever their fault and their boss is always "out to get them".

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, then maybe shut the hell up and listen to the advice being given rather than thinking you know better.

PS: My current "dry spell" is exactly 2 days old.

Ignoring the fact that a grown man just said "meanies", a lot of the people here, myself included, aren't giving uplifting advice because we have a lot of learned experience - both in terms of getting women, and helping other guys do the same. For every 1 person who takes advice and applies it, there are at least 5 who think they know better or are afraid of acting.

I'm not here to write a whole dissertation on why you should listen to me, or anyone else. But it is extremely naive to disregard advice because you were hoping for a different answer.

You don't need a wingman. Most suck, and if you've read @nicksaiz65 recent thread, they can actively be a handicap. What you need to do is go out and approach women and get rejected a bunch until you figure out what works for you. Having another loser fail in tandem with you isn't worth going out of your way to find.

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
I give the truth. If it happens to be viewed as negative so be it, it's the truth and if people aren't willing to accept it then they can continue to struggle doing what they have been doing that hasn't been working.

People who view constructive criticism as "negative" are the same people who get fired from every job they are at because nothing is ever their fault and their boss is always "out to get them".
you didn't tell any truth; you completely misunderstood the subject. Reflecting zero knowledge. As if a wing-man meet-up could possibly be a bad thing - it's guaranteed to be an excellent thing.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
you didn't tell any truth; you completely misunderstood the subject. Reflecting zero knowledge. As if a wing-man meet-up could possibly be a bad thing - it's guaranteed to be an excellent thing.
Nothing is ever guaranteed to be "excellent".

I was responding to your comment which was a generalized comment not even based on the topic that you started the thread on, but on the forum as a whole.

Perhaps you don't understand what you actually are writing?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's difficult to find a good wingman. It is good to go out to nightlife venues with other men as compared to rolling solo to venues. That said, rolling solo and doing approaches at nightlife venues isn't as bad as many think that it is. I've done it before and it wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it was going to be.

The best thing about non-bar approaching is that most forms of non-bar approaching do not require a wingman. That's part of the reason I transitioned to becoming a primarily non-bar approacher.

Swipe apps & social media DMing also are forms of starting interactions where no wingman is a part of it. However, those channels are really difficult for other reasons.