Smashing 21yr old model in her prime

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked up a 21yr old model last week in a bar

I use the term "model" loosely although she does have 30K instagram followers and has been published on 2 magazines in Australia
She's probably a 7.5 on my scale

Initially she didn't come across as interested in me at all , and I wasn't super fussed on her either but I guess this is where all the experience with women kicked in

I lead the conversation and start teasing her eventually she lets her guard down and starts flirting with me , we are chatting for ages until the bar is literally closing

I told her we would continue at her place and she can make me a ****tail , she offered zero resistance and I ordered the uber

We go back to hers she makes me a ****tail and she leads me to the bedroom , we now have a lot of sexual chemistry built up and things heat up fast , she loves being eaten out and ***'s a couple of times from my tounge

She has one of the prettiest \|/ I've had in a Long time and its a lot of fun playing with it

We start having sex and She tells me I can't nut in her because she's not on birth control but I can nut in her A$$ which after a bit of anal I did

She invited me back over yesterday we grabbed some food and pretty much spent the rest of the day fvcking , using sex toys and watching movies

----------------------------------------------------

I've written this in a very straight forward manner but the reality is I impressed my frame on her until hers broke

This is a chick thats having like 100 messages a day from guys she showed me her dating apps and its just full of guys basically begging to take her out

I Tease her and make fun of her all the time

I'm enjoying my ride while it lasts....

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I use the term "model" loosely although she does have 30K instagram followers and has been published on 2 magazines in Australia

Initially she didn't come across as interested in me at all , and I wasn't super fussed on her either but I guess this is where all the experience with women kicked in

I lead the conversation and start teasing her eventually she lets her guard down and starts flirting with me , we are chatting for ages until the bar is literally closing

I told her we would continue at her place and she can make me a ****tail , she offered zero resistance and I ordered the uber

We go back to hers she makes me a ****tail and she leads me to the bedroom , we now have a lot of sexual chemistry built up and things heat up fast , she loves being eaten out and ***'s a couple of times from my tounge

She has one of the prettiest \|/ I've had in a Long time and its a lot of fun playing with it

We start having sex and She tells me I can't nut in her because she's not on birth control but I can nut in her A$$ which after a bit of anal I did

She invited me back over yesterday we grabbed some food and pretty much spent the rest of the day fvcking , using sex toys and watching movies
You gave oral sex to a total stranger you met in a bar and then had unprotected sex with her? :rolleyes:
Regarding the anal, when did she have time to clean/prepare herself for that? Or she showed up at the bar already with a plug up her ass? :D

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yep love it , we're all gonna eventually die may as well have fun before we get there
Sounds like a pretty cavalier approach to life. Your end will likely be sooner rather than later if you keep it up. I suggest you read about throat cancer rates for men who perform oral sex on more than certain number of partners

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty cavalier approach to life. Your end will likely be sooner rather than later if you keep it up. I suggest you read about throat cancer rates for men who perform oral sex on more than certain number of partners
Throat cancer will make you sound like Tom Waits and men with deep growly voices are attractive to women.

Lean Baby Face

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still don't buy into that hypothesis, also, how many partners are we even talking about? Actually, I don't even care, rather have cancer than giving up burying my face deep into a nice shaven BBS chubby fupa several times a day as if it was my last time ever. Ain't going nowhere!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still don't buy into that hypothesis, also, how many partners are we even talking about?
Must be quite a lot. I'm into the triple digits and my voice is low and deep, but no throat cancer yet.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. Keep it up.

This just proves that physical interaction trumps digital ones since every member on that DM list is literally a fish in a barrel. Also, it emphasizes the importance of escalating fully in bar/club settings, as these women often prefer not to hear from anyone at these venues the following day.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, sounds like a good time. Don't worry about the haters. I'd rather live life to the fullest than not because I was too worried about what might happen. Most of the time you are fine. Just know you got a wild one and the risks are greater.

Ps. Make sure ya pee after butt sex! Don't ask me how I learned that one. ;-)

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've written this in a very straight forward manner but the reality is I impressed my frame on her until hers broke

This is a chick thats having like 100 messages a day from guys she showed me her dating apps and its just full of guys basically begging to take her out

PIMP

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gave oral sex to a total stranger you met in a bar and then had unprotected sex with her? :rolleyes:
Regarding the anal, when did she have time to clean/prepare herself for that? Or she showed up at the bar already with a plug up her ass? :D
I don’t care about that at all if she’s hot. I’ll put it in hard and raw.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. Keep it up.

This just proves that physical interaction trumps digital ones since every member on that DM list is literally a fish in a barrel. Also, it emphasizes the importance of escalating fully in bar/club settings, as these women often prefer not to hear from anyone at these venues the following day.
Most of them weren't even opened , you've got guys literally talking to themselves

Men need to understand unless you have a real world relationship with a woman I.E you've met her / slept with her or done something with her there is absolutley zero point in trying to contact her

I don't understand these guys who just start following hundreds / thousands of women they don't know and spam messages

Same with dating apps , average guy probably gets 1-2 matches a week any chick who's over a 7 is getting 50+ A DAY

Your just fighting a losing battle

I haven't even added this chick on instagram , I told her she needs to text me and she does.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of them weren't even opened , you've got guys literally talking to themselves

Men need to understand unless you have a real world relationship with a woman I.E you've met her / slept with her or done something with her there is absolutley zero point in trying to contact her

I don't understand these guys who just start following hundreds / thousands of women they don't know and spam messages

Same with dating apps , average guy probably gets 1-2 matches a week any chick who's over a 7 is getting 50+ A DAY

Your just fighting a losing battle

I haven't even added this chick on instagram , I told her she needs to text me and she does.
Become a high value man first. So you attract them and give them reasons to chase you. Before that don’t even consider hb8+ women

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Good post, good job.

Enjoy, it's your turn.

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
You only live once and no man ever lies on his deathbed wishing he had slept with less women.

As long as you’re having fun do whatever you want. If you want a safe, risk free life it will end up very boring.

What I find interesting at least to me is that no matter how attractive the girl it’s just a matter of time before the s*x will become boring and I end up wanting to experience just something different. The more attractive and adventurous they are in bed, the longer this will take. Hopefully that’s the case for you.