Lookmaxing experiment

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rewards for being attractive have always been known. ‘Your face is your fortune’ is a statement that was true thousands of years ago as well as today. If one experiences the perks of being attractive, they will move Heaven & High Water to ensure they keep it.
THis is true but please be also tall like the average on your city (at least).

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m shorter than average. Doesn’t seem a huge negative.
Maybe for me is another experience.. I'm 15cm shorter than average, and that made my pool shrink so much. I know because I've tried, failed, and asked why

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe for me is another experience.. I'm 15cm shorter than average, and that made my pool shrink so much. I know because I've tried, failed, and asked why
I am also shorter than average. We can't change the height, but can pull other levers.

Edit: But 4 inches shorter than average is pretty bad. You have to pull all the levers you can.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If my math is correct. That’s about 6”. I’m about 3” shorter than average. So that might be the difference.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The #1 thing you need to do first before anything else is get to 10% bodyfat.. I used to be chubby and was basically invisible to women. Once I got lean, it was insane how much attention I was getting from women.
More like 15% bodyfat.

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
As mentioned in the first post, my motivation is to maximize my chances on dating apps. But I had not set a timeline or success metric.

January 1, 2025 is when I will set up my profile on all dating apps. I have to get 10% bf and get the pictures done before that.

I will consider the experiment success if I can sleep with 2+ new chicks every month, consistently for 3 months.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The fact you think you need all this stuff shows a severe lack of confidence in yourself and body dysmorphia.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You could get a dexascan which costs anywhere from $100-300 and that will tell you exactly what % you are.

Or you could just check visually. Everyone holds bodyfat in different places; for example I mostly hold it in the hips and midsection and chest. Just google image search "bodyfat guide for men" and you'll know.

Another thing to note is that it's not the percentage that matters; 10% for me looks a lot different than 10% for someone else.

If you hold a lot of fat on your face like I do, then leaning out will help. It uncovers the fat which hides your jawline, cheekbones, etc. Even now I have been cutting down from a high bodyfat to low, and living in NYC I can tell the difference because I will catch women's eyes just walking around now. Previously I would never see them look at me, EVER. I'm not even lean yet so when I fully lean out that's when it will get really interesting.

I think going overboard on looksmaxing is a bit ridiculous. All any man needs is the following:

Be lean
Have a haircut that suits your face shape
Shape your eyebrows
Whiten your teeth
Have a skincare routine
Either be clean shaven or have a well maintained beard

That's pretty much it. Everything else is overboard IMO.
It's actually strange with me because I have some loose skin around my lower abs(not a ton, just a little), but when I get my BF too low it just looks really weird and actually looks better when it's slightly higher so that area is filled in...

I got down to 165 lbs but honestly hated how it looked...looked much better at 175 and still had my abs popping hard like giant slabs of ribs.

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact you think you need all this stuff shows a severe lack of confidence in yourself and body dysmorphia.
Oh my... Oh my... What will I do?

My life is over. I better end everything.

⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⡄⡀⠀⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠠⠀⠰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠋⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠒⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⡤⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣠⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠁⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠊⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠖⠀⠸⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣵⣇⣠⠂⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠣⡋⠛⠛⠗⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢘⣧⣿⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠻⣉⠓⣤⡈⠁⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠓⠶⡞⠛⠦⠈⠠⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣌⢃⣽⣗⣆⡈⢀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡈⢦⡩⣧⢈⠀⠄⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠫⠹⣏⣙⠛⢅⠀⠀⠀⠐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣌⢉⡀⠀⠑⡀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢏⠜⠀⣠⡇⡀⠰⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢫⡆⠀⣰⣿⣾⡇⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢫⠄⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣧⣾⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢁⠄⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢰⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠡⠄⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⡆⠀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢳⠖⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣥⣴⠀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠖⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣠⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠞⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣠⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠡⠆⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠔⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠖⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠚⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣠⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠖⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡄⠀⠸⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠱⠂⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡆⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢛⡴⠛⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣼⡀⡄⠈⠉⠻⠿⠿⠿⠿⢟⣛⡉⠴⠋⢁⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣌⣢⡐⠄⠐⠤⠕⠒⠈⣉⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣽⣿⣟⣷⣾⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was staying at a hotel couple of days earlier and they had the magnifying shaving mirror. I am going to get one of those.

Other than than that, things are looking good.

Hair has gained more volume. Almost the level I had when I was 28 (I slowly started losing hair since like 20 years of age). Acne scars are looking better. Looking like they are slowly filling in.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw the most facial and body improvements (more glow and definition) when I fixed my circadian rhythm by sleeping 8-9 hours every night, eating non processed whole foods/drinking atleast 3 liters of spring water a day and taking up running/hard incline walking on treadmill/ lifting (basically sweating like a mf’er).
Less inflammation in the body the better you look.
The rest is purely genetics. You can only do so much with what you got. Fvck it embrace it. Approach b!tches now.
Your delaying getting started is nothing more than prevarication. When you are "looksmaxed" you will find another reason to not get going.

You need to just get on with it.

“You go to war with the army that you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time.”

Most women have a threshold of attractiveness. Once you're above it, it's far more about your personality and social ability than what you look like. You don't have to be Brad Pitt, just be in decent shape and dress well. After that it's all personality, status and game, since women's attraction to men is much more holistic than ours is to them.

Social fluidity goes a long way with women, as does traditional masculinity. Many women in the western world are absolutely starved for men with both. I see it all the time.

Last edited:

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw the most facial and body improvements (more glow and definition) when I fixed my circadian rhythm by sleeping 8-9 hours every night
I sleep alright. But not every day. I would like to fix that in coming months. Might consider melatonin.

eating non processed whole foods/drinking
This is kind of difficult for me now as I am constantly traveling. It will change in December when I will have a permanent base.

3 liters of spring water a day and taking up running/hard incline walking on treadmill/ lifting (basically sweating like a mf’er).

Less inflammation in the body the better you look.
I am intermittent fasting. That helps a lot to reduce inflammation.
I do drink plenty of water. Walks 10-15 k steps. And lifts few times a week (resistance bands).

The rest is purely genetics. You can only do so much with what you got. Fvck it embrace it.
I don't have bad genetics (except for balding and not being tall). Height can't be fixed. Balding situation is improving with my regimen now. My main trouble was I let my self go after a oneitis that ended almost 2 years go. I reached almost 30% body fat. Now slowly clawed my way back up to 17%.

Approach b!tches now.

Your delaying getting started is nothing more than prevarication. When you are "looksmaxed" you will find another reason to not get going.
I am doing it. But still most of them are like below HB6. I don't prefer that. But I take what I get now. Yesterday, SNL with HB5. Girls better than that will show more resistance and I get turned off.

I know how I can reduce resistance without improving my looks. I'm top 1% income earner, but walks around and lives like just above average. If I make use of resources, I guess my odds will improve. But I am not going to do that and don't want that.

Most women have a threshold of attractiveness.
Yes, I want to clear the threshold of 8's and 9's.

Once you're above it, it's far more about your personality and social ability than what you look like.
I am good in that area. If I can get my foot in the door, I can climb up. Still higher HB, higher roadblocks. Like for example there was this HB7 a few months ago. She will have fun with me on the DL, but never want to be seen with me in openly.

Then this looksmaxxing is with multiple aims as mentioned in the first post of this thread.

1. Maintain looks well into my 40s as I want to get married by mid 40s and with a young girl.
2. Max out on dating apps. Like becoming among top 2-5% guys on dating apps. As mentioned in the other thread I linked in the first post, dating apps have the best potential to generate max lay counts.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I sleep alright. But not every day. I would like to fix that in coming months. Might consider melatonin.

This is kind of difficult for me now as I am constantly traveling. It will change in December when I will have a permanent base.

I do drink plenty of water. Walks 10-15 k steps. And lifts few times a week (resistance bands).

I don't have bad genetics (except for balding and not being tall). Height can't be fixed. Balding situation is improving with my regimen now. My main trouble was I let my self go after a oneitis that ended almost 2 years go. I reached almost 30% body fat. Now slowly clawed my way back up to 17%.

I am doing it. But still most of them are like below HB6. I don't prefer that. But I take what I get now. Yesterday, SNL with HB5. Girls better than that will show more resistance and I get turned off.

I know how I can reduce resistance without improving my looks. I'm top 1% income earner, but walks around and lives like just above average. If I make use of resources, I guess my odds will improve. But I am not going to do that and don't want that.

Yes, I want to clear the threshold of 8's and 9's.

I am good in that area. If I can get my foot in the door, I can climb up. Still higher HB, higher roadblocks. Like for example there was this HB7 a few months ago. She will have fun with me on the DL, but never want to be seen with me in openly.

Then this looksmaxxing is with multiple aims as mentioned in the first post of this thread.

1. Maintain looks well into my 40s as I want to get married by mid 40s and with a young girl.
2. Max out on dating apps. Like becoming among top 2-5% guys on dating apps. As mentioned in the other thread I linked in the first post, dating apps have the best potential to generate max lay counts.
Roadblocks are usually because of your lack of game and/or confidence in yourself and your mindset rather than the woman itself if she is already seeing you.

These happen when you are showing incongruencies between what she is expecting and what you are showing her.