Ugly dudes have it made in France

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Seems like the front desk girl in Brussels likes guys with muscles unlike 99% of Europe apparently...maybe because she is from Australia and still has a sexy Aussie English accent. Let's see if I can cash in
:lol:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Cornbread,
" I was more in to the Asian girls there too lol."...Yes the Ladies with Indo-Chinese ancestry are quite lovely,a quantum leap from the Bar Girls of their native land...Is it perhaps,a question of exposure to French versus American Culture?

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Fvcked my first European woman tonight...in Rotterdam no less. She made it pretty easy from start to finish, liking my pic on hinge and meeting me on a same night date. After about 30 minutes and a drink we left to spend time doing other activities as it was pretty clear both sides were far more interested in that than further convo...

She was definitely a lot hotter in the bedroom than most American women I have been with and had no issues with anal on a first meet...kinda freaky, and I liked it.

Unfortunately couldn't cash in on that front desk chick in Brussels...didn't see her again after my initial chat with her.

What happens in the EU, stays in the EU.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcked my first European woman tonight...in Rotterdam no less. She made it pretty easy from start to finish, liking my pic on hinge and meeting me on a same night date. After about 30 minutes and a drink we left to spend time doing other activities as it was pretty clear both sides were far more interested in that than further convo...
I guess congratulations are in order?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bike situation here is crazy! They have their own traffic lights! :lol:
Which are often green when the other traffic lights are red. In Amsterdam, several busy intersection have become 'Bicycle Roads' where cars have to consider themselves 'guests', so they have to ride slow and yield to all bicycles.

I have three personal bicycles and I'm not counting the loan bike and the bicycles of my teenagers. Plus my motorcycle.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I took my son to an "amusement park" in Canada and noticed something about the people walking there. Often, the men who were overweight also had overweight or chubby wives, and they usually had two or three kids with them. I can't imagine how disorganized their home would be.

About half of the adults there were mothers with their kids, with no men in sight. I assume the men were at work. These mothers were generally around a 7 on the looks scale and were with their female friends. They seemed to make an effort to stay in shape. These are the females that maybe go to the gym once a week, they check their diet, have a group of girlfriends, and get their haircuts, manicures, and new clothes here and there. It indicates they are trying to not let themselves go. If they feel neglected at home I think they would cheat on their spouses.

The most attractive, supermodel-looking women were with men who resembled Jeff Bezos or wealthy Middle Eastern dudes—bald, fit, and seemingly unbothered. These men appeared confident and well-off, while their wives were dressed elegantly in YSL or Givenchy, even though they knew they would be doing a lot of walking. The men seemed to be enjoying a leisurely day, while the moms were trying to make the whole event entertaining for the husbands and their kids.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Which are often green when the other traffic lights are red. In Amsterdam, several busy intersection have become 'Bicycle Roads' where cars have to consider themselves 'guests', so they have to ride slow and yield to all bicycles.

I have three personal bicycles and I'm not counting the loan bike and the bicycles of my teenagers. Plus my motorcycle.
I have not ridden a bike in probably 25 years outside stationary bikes in the gym and I rarely use those.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not ridden a bike in probably 25 years outside stationary bikes in the gym and I rarely use those.
Don't be a stupid tourist in Amsterdam and rent a bike when you don't know how to ride and navigate traffic. There's a reason they all ride red MacBikes or blue and yellow NS bikes. Anyone on a rental bike is 99% tourist.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Don't be a stupid tourist in Amsterdam and rent a bike when you don't know how to ride and navigate traffic. There's a reason they all ride red MacBikes or blue and yellow NS bikes. Anyone on a rental bike is 99% tourist.
Hell no...I would rather pay your outrageous gas and parking price than do that :lol:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no...I would rather pay your outrageous gas and parking price than do that :lol:
Seriously, in Amsterdam, what you want to do is use public transport. Trams are everywhere and they allow you to sit by the window and observe my beautiful city without risking getting run over by a fat bike. Just make sure you don't walk on the bicycle paths.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Seriously, in Amsterdam, what you want to do is use public transport. Trams are everywhere and they allow you to sit by the window and observe my beautiful city without risking getting run over by a fat bike. Just make sure you don't walk on the bicycle paths.

Is bicycle pick up a thing here?

I mean you are stopped next to a hottie at the light waiting and you could be like "Hey baby...I really like what you did with those pedals" :lol:

I mean, it definitely gives you a lot more opportunity than driving to work

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also noticed that most Dutch women have asses flatter than a Dutch pancake tho...wonder if that's from constantly being on bike seats...
Unless you hear them speak Dutch, don't assume they're native Dutch.
Also, not all native Dutch are the same, there's a difference between the south and the north.
But yes, even Doutzen Kroes and Karen Mulder don't have bubble butts. Guess that's why they're runway Victoria Secret models.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Unless you hear them speak Dutch, don't assume they're native Dutch.
Also, not all native Dutch are the same, there's a difference between the south and the north.
But yes, even Doutzen Kroes and Karen Mulder don't have bubble butts. Guess that's why they're runway Victoria Secret models.
Plenty of runway models are simply meh