Daygame over 40. Thoughts?

johnnybravo

Reaction score
Despite doing it regardless, I'm pretty self-conscious about it. Then again I was pretty self-conscious about pick up in my 20s and 30s too, but now I have a more plausible excuse for thinking people are judging me. Any other dirty old men out there hitting on 20 yr olds during the day? How's it going for you?

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I hit on a girl I know (have known her for 10 years) recently. She is 28, I'm 47. Just kissed, but hopefully something more might happen in the near future.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Despite doing it regardless, I'm pretty self-conscious about it. Then again I was pretty self-conscious about pick up in my 20s and 30s too, but now I have a more plausible excuse for thinking people are judging me. Any other dirty old men out there hitting on 20 yr olds during the day? How's it going for you?
Do it while you are out and about in the course of your normal activities...shopping, walking, going to work, etc.

When you see an opportunity, take it.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be very discreet. Make conversations and gauge interest.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Any other dirty old men out there hitting on 20 yr olds during the day? How's it going for you?
Ever since I stopped conceptualizing and approaching this as "game", rather than what it actually is(Part of being a heterosexual man), things have gone extremely well

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could follow the advice in Day Bang and approach like a senile old coot.

Ever since I stopped conceptualizing and approaching this as "game", rather than what it actually is(Part of being a heterosexual man), things have gone extremely well
Normal heterosexual men will just go about their day and when they meet an attractive woman, they engage in conversation and gauge from her responses whether they should take the conversation to the naughty level.

Going out specifically to hit on women shows that you're still an inexperienced rube who needs to get laid. It reeks of desperation when you approach every woman with sex on your mind. Not exactly abundance mindset.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 36 so maybe my opinion might not be valid, since I'm yet to reach the 40 mark (Which I commend you guys on doing so btw).

But, gamewise, there is no day, night or bar game.

Nothing is game, and everything is game.
The game is always on.

You will interact with many people ramdomly, so there is no need for you to actively be on pursue mode.
As said above, that reeks desperation, and women can smell it from afar.

Do your stuff diligentely, be happy about your self and your life, interact normally with people, get them on your positive mood so they are in your frame not the other way around.

And, when one of those people happen to be a hot chick you are attracted for, just go for the number. High chances you will get it.