Low and high interest girl

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this girl that I’ve slept with twice, she slept over both nights. I’ve suggested activities twice, no answer and a polite decline. We met and meet at a social circle, a dance community. Last time I didn’t approach her due to her low initiative (she didn’t either) because there’s limits to how much I want to chase and mostly I think it would have been counter constructive.

Surely she is low interest if she doesn’t write, counter-suggests or approach. On the other hand, for me it’s inexistent that girls do.

At the same time it’s weird that she seemingly appreciates the contact once it happens. She got a good girl vibe, been in an LTR, though she might take me lightly and have found another guy.

The lack of predictability and stability from her side is annoying, but that’s a fault on my side. My idea is soft next. Thoughts?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this girl that I’ve slept with twice, she slept over both nights.
First time was a disappointment and your second chance didn't properly engage her feelings.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a human female, who's ego gets a boost, whenever she receives male attention. Nothing weird or unusual here
It's his clear inexperience with women speaking that he considers her behaviour 'weird' or 'unusual'.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you weren't very good in the bedroom and she politely would prefer not to engage anymore
Yes, that was my theory initially and still is. The question is how to fix it.

My other girls are submissive and appreciate dominance, while this one resists. She's a bit dominant, pushed me into the couch and rode me. I think the cause to her resistance is that she doesn't "like" me sufficiently. Once she does, she'll submit more. I think the solution to that is communication, to build a better connection, and that is largely done outside the bedroom.

Given how she turns down my date suggestions, not accepting nor rejecting permanently but politely saying no each time, means she keeps me as an option. Someone else or something else is primary.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes, that was my theory initially and still is. The question is how to fix it.

My other girls are submissive and appreciate dominance, while this one resists. She's a bit dominant, pushed me into the couch and rode me. I think the cause to her resistance is that she doesn't "like" me sufficiently. Once she does, she'll submit more. I think the solution to that is communication, to build a better connection, and that is largely done outside the bedroom.

Given how she turns down my date suggestions, not accepting nor rejecting permanently but politely saying no each time, means she keeps me as an option. Someone else or something else is primary.
That means you need to show her who is in charge. Basically fvck her into submission.

That calls for grudge fvcking. Then you talk sh!t to her the whole time while you are wearing her out.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That means you need to show her who is in charge. Basically fvck her into submission.

That calls for grudge fvcking. Then you talk sh!t to her the whole time while you are wearing her out.
I agree. I smsed a grumpy girl "You're s3xy in a dog collar." Since then she's "spank me" etc.

But carrying it out in practice is tricky. I've tried many things with the girl in this thread but it's all rejected. She also has a very authoritarian job, making it extra tricky. Yes, generally girls respond well to dominance, but the tricky part is navigating to the point where they are receivable.

I think it's a combination between having the aura/esteem that communicates one is entitled to it and it's okay, and then navigate her lock. For instance, one cannot just grudge fvck her, there's a specific communication that leads up to that. One fvcks her with words, before the physical.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I agree. I smsed a grumpy girl "You're s3xy in a dog collar." Since then she's "spank me" etc.

But carrying it out in practice is tricky. I've tried many things with the girl in this thread but it's all rejected. She also has a very authoritarian job, making it extra tricky. Yes, generally girls respond well to dominance, but the tricky part is navigating to the point where they are receivable.

I think it's a combination between having the aura/esteem that communicates one is entitled to it and it's okay, and then navigate her lock. For instance, one cannot just grudge fvck her, there's a specific communication that leads up to that. One fvcks her with words, before the physical.

C'mon man ..I mean what, are you going to sit her down prior and say "I am going to fvck you really rough and hard, is that OK?"

No...you just do it...
Try standing her against the frame of a doorway in your room, close the door, then grab a handful of hair and pull her head back, if it's long enough wrap it around her throat and choke her with it gently, and then wrap your other arm around her neck while you are hammering away doggy style with barely enough room for her to move so she has nowhere to go.

At that point, you whisper in her ear there are only two ways out...for her knees to buckle from cvmming so hard that she can't take it anymore and falls to the ground or for you to wear your self out...and personally it would be a very long time for me to wear myself out so her knees are buckling 100 times out of 100.

Dominance and aggression go hand in hand and fvcking her like that is an aggressive action...you can't get to that point by being passive.

And most women LOVE it...have had many say that was some of the hottest sex of their life...you just punish them and make them take it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But carrying it out in practice is tricky. I've tried many things with the girl in this thread but it's all rejected.
There is no try. your feeble attempts were rejected because she's not submissive to you. Even if she wants to be submissive, you're not it.

She also has a very authoritarian job, making it extra tricky.
Check with professional dominatrix: most men who are submissive are dominant / authoritarian in their daily lives. Her having a job that carries a lot of responsibility and accountability actually makes it easier to dominate her, because she craves a time out and not having to lead all the time.

Yes, generally girls respond well to dominance, but the tricky part is navigating to the point where they are receivable.
If she's not receptive, she may just prefer another type of dominance. Not all dominance is the same, not all domination works on all submissives, if your dominance doesn't resonate with her, you won't be able to dominate her.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Saturday we met on the dance floor again. I fcked her in the evening and morning, she stayed for breakfast, and implied that if I want a girlfriend, she's available. Rapport is excellent, she initiates sitting in my lap at the buss station, leans her head against me on the bus, etc.

The reason she's sparse on digital communication is that "everyone writes too much". As is well known, girls phones are flooded.

But she can be more of a slut. She sucks d very sparsely, prefer not to. Her ass is too tight, as she and I conclude. However, she initiates sex, is soaking wet and gets very warm. The question is to make her more submissive.

C'mon man ..I mean what, are you going to sit her down prior and say "I am going to fvck you really rough and hard, is that OK?"

No...you just do it...

Try standing her against the frame of a doorway in your room, close the door, then grab a handful of hair and pull her head back, if it's long enough wrap it around her throat and choke her with it gently, and then wrap your other arm around her neck while you are hammering away doggy style with barely enough room for her to move so she has nowhere to go.

At that point, you whisper in her ear there are only two ways out...for her knees to buckle from cvmming so hard that she can't take it anymore and falls to the ground or for you to wear your self out...and personally it would be a very long time for me to wear myself out so her knees are buckling 100 times out of 100.

Dominance and aggression go hand in hand and fvcking her like that is an aggressive action...you can't get to that point by being passive.

And most women LOVE it...have had many say that was some of the hottest sex of their life...you just punish them and make them take it.
I do a lot of that. I s3x talk her a lot, hold around her throat, dominate her, etc.

She has some kind of block.

Anyway. She likes to meet physically, but communicate very poorly digitally, so I don’t bother. Can also be an idea to not compete with others in the phone. But it’s still she’s weird or in a sense low interest, so I meet her when it happens.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the literal definition of a plate. She comes and goes for sex, and all you have to do is receive her with open arms, wrap it up, and “keep in touch” here and there when she is not around.

She also told you she is ready for a relationship, but she obviously also said not with you. Why would she want one when she is not even putting a single ounce of effort into it? Not even a simple text? Maybe with someone else she will, and if you happen to ask her for exclusivity she will run for the hills immediately.

Not sure what the issue is but talk to more women and leave this one for the streets unless she wants to start behaving like a girlfriend. Keep it light and fun everytime you see her, creating new and different experiences. I just wouldn’t get all melodramatic demanding for more from her since she will get the “icks”

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this girl that I’ve slept with twice, she slept over both nights. I’ve suggested activities twice, no answer and a polite decline. We met and meet at a social circle, a dance community. Last time I didn’t approach her due to her low initiative (she didn’t either) because there’s limits to how much I want to chase and mostly I think it would have been counter constructive.

Surely she is low interest if she doesn’t write, counter-suggests or approach. On the other hand, for me it’s inexistent that girls do.

At the same time it’s weird that she seemingly appreciates the contact once it happens. She got a good girl vibe, been in an LTR, though she might take me lightly and have found another guy.

The lack of predictability and stability from her side is annoying, but that’s a fault on my side. My idea is soft next. Thoughts?
You slept twice, so you had your shot to build sexual attraction and rapport.

Sometimes, it just does not work. Thats it.

Stop over analyzing everything, not every single woman will stay and become your girlfriend or a long term friends with benefits. It is what it is.

She declined, she is not interested, end of story, you remove her from your life and you move on.