When you're older and going for older women

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you're 37 and going for a 32 year old - how are you able to tell if this woman is being receptive, kind, and not playing games because she is desperate to settle down, vs being that way because she's genuinely attracted to you?

Not only that, but if you're someone who in your youth wouldn't have been able to land a woman like that, how do you rationalize the fact that she's likely settling for you? I see this a lot and can't seem to understand if the guys realize this or if they're clueless. Should that even be a consideration?

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she's below a 7 a woman at 32 will still have plenty of options so if she's high intrest you can assume she is actually interested in you rather than desperate to settle

I'm 32 and I'm not really coming across these women that are supposedly desperate to settle in their 30's most seem to behave exactly the same as if they were in their 20's

Again I'm talking about women who have maintained their looks / physique but still...

With regards to the settling everyone ends up settling for something because the desire for perfection at some stage gets replaced with reality

Age will usually force a reality check for both me and women at some stage and that's nothing to be worrying about

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she's below a 7 a woman at 32 will still have plenty of options so if she's high intrest you can assume she is actually interested in you rather than desperate to settle

I'm 32 and I'm not really coming across these women that are supposedly desperate to settle in their 30's most seem to behave exactly the same as if they were in their 20's

Again I'm talking about women who have maintained their looks / physique but still...

With regards to the settling everyone ends up settling for something because the desire for perfection at some stage gets replaced with reality

Age will usually force a reality check for both me and women at some stage and that's nothing to be worrying about
That's a good point. The woman I'm referring to is basically an 8 when looking at the whole picture. I'd say a 10 for her specific age.

Problem is she sleeps around. She's not desperate to settle but she does want to settle.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good point. The woman I'm referring to is basically an 8 when looking at the whole picture. I'd say a 10 for her specific age.

Problem is she sleeps around. She's not desperate to settle but she does want to settle.
this just sounds like a typical delusional modern woman who thinks she's got all the time in world to have her cake and eat it

I just don't understand what these women imagine is going to happen

She's 32 years of age , her child bearing years are in their twilight and it sounds like she's d1ck hoping like she's 21 and in college

Do they not understand they need to be in a stable 1 person relationship for at least 2 years before they can have children or get married !?!

I just don't get it it feels to me like we are headed for an absolute shed load of women going into their 40's single and childless

its going to be fascinating to watch

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this just sounds like a typical delusional modern woman who thinks she's got all the time in world to have her cake and eat it

She's 32 years of age , her child bearing years are in their twilight and it sounds like she's d1ck hoping like she's 21 and in college

Do they not understand they need to be in a stable 1 person relationship for at least 2 years before they can have children or get married !?!

I just don't get it it feels to me like we are headed for an absolute shed load of women going into their 40's single and childless

Yea, thing is she's a really nice person. Has a cat that she loves like it was her own kid. Without her makeup I can see her age, but with makeup she passes for late 20s. Super health conscious, very accomplished in her career, basically a "Stacy" if you will. Her interest threw me off because women of her caliber generally don't pay me any attention unless I'm at a low bodyfat (I'm not presently). So she struck me as someone who viewed me as a stable option rather than someone who she genuinely desired.. but I can't make sense of it. She has given me many signals which I didn't capitalize on because it's still a mind**** that she wants me. She has options, but not the options she wants for some reason. Maybe the options she wants are high caliber men who don't see her as anything special.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't generally just go for physical attraction points could be something about your personality / demeanour she likes

I've had women in relationships in the past become obsessed with me and we had zero physical interaction

Women are illogical when it comes to this stuff

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you're 37 and going for a 32 year old - how are you able to tell if this woman is being receptive, kind, and not playing games because she is desperate to settle down, vs being that way because she's genuinely attracted to you?
There may a few exceptions (like with almost anything in life) but generally speaking a 32yrs old woman will seek a relationship out of a combination of fear of remaining alone and financial/social status interest. She may tell to herself that she's genuinely attracted to you and at times might actually believe it, but her relationship history shows the actual truth.

The woman I'm referring to is basically an 8 when looking at the whole picture. I'd say a 10 for her specific age.

Problem is she sleeps around.
She's not one of the exceptions. :D

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Unfortunately, the media has created a widespread belief that women can 'have it all' including having children in their forties - and a lot of women see photos of 40+ celebrities having kids and think they can have a baby at that age too. Then they discover that they can't.

What they don't see is all the women of that age who are desperately trying to have children and can't conceive, or have repeated miscarriages because effectively it's a 'geriatric pregnancy'.

We've known for donkeys' years that female fertility goes downhill from about the age of 35 and falls off a cliff after 40 but somehow this seems to be overlooked nowadays. Having children is generally a young woman's game. It's simply wrongheaded to believe otherwise.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not only that, but if you're someone who in your youth wouldn't have been able to land a woman like that, how do you rationalize the fact that she's likely settling for you? I see this a lot and can't seem to understand if the guys realize this or if they're clueless. Should that even be a consideration?
We gotta be realistic as we age that we'll HAVE TO start looking at older women as options. Because it's equally important to have women that really, really wany you. At 37 it's not impossible but difficult to get women under the age of lets say 25 and have them sincerely interested.

You gotta come to terms with the fact that ANY (modern) women older than 30 been on the dating apps for more than 10 years. There's no great answer unfortunately.

Genuine interest from her side
Your own preference
How it benefits the both of you
Lust

This is my list in that specific order and I just make it up while I'm writing so I might miss a few. But I've learned the hard way that when you put your lust for a woman first you might end up in situations that you don't wanna be in. I rather date a 6,5 who is genuinely into me than a 7,5 who thinks I'm option number 6.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We can all agree that you placed this chick on the pedestal, right?

By the minute you give some chick a solid 10, you're done.

My opinion is you should look for your princess in another castle bruv.

She's not one of the exceptions. :D
This guy gets it.