We had the 12 week scan

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took my girl to the hospital yesterday. Baby is healthy, extremely low risk of disabilities, the doctor said it was perfect.

I prayed in the morning. I thought it might actually be not alive as my girl has not had symptoms and her belly is flat AF. I envisioned a scenario we would be sad but part ways, it would give me an out, I tried not to think too hard about that and ultimately prayed if this baby is alive I need it strong and healthy.

The past 3 months have been like a fever dream. Anxiety, disbelief, worry, I decorated and decluttered my house, I worked, I didn't work out that much, I drank too much, I worried and stressed.

Now I feel like a new man, I'm so happy and excited. Seeing that healthy baby on the ultrasound, cute little nose, hands and feet. It's just like they say, it changes everything.

On the drive home, I got the news from a client that I have secured myself a residual income for the next 4 years that equals an average person's salary, without lifting a finger, plus VAT (taxes). You can never have enough money. I've been working like a slave all year, I made a thread last year when my business was going left. Now it's going so far right you could call me Adolf. I just needed a why and I have that. I just didn't want my child to be poor. Now it feels like, at 35, everything is going right.

I even find my girl more attractive. Sitting in the maternity ward, with the best looking girl there, I realised she's beautiful, carrying my child, intelligent, loves me. What the hell have I been complaining about.

Just giving a little update, I will be on this forum less and less moving forward. Decorating my place and looking to move into a bigger place with huge garden in 2025. It's grind time. If it doesn't work out, I will get that 10/10 latina I always wanted and have more kids. More money more options.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on your kiddo appearing healthy thus far, Murk

I prayed in the morning. I thought it might actually be not alive as my girl has not had symptoms and her belly is flat AF. I envisioned a scenario we would be sad but part ways, it would give me an out, I tried not to think too hard about that and ultimately prayed if this baby is alive I need it strong and healthy.
Be grateful that it also appears to be human
thus far o_O :eek:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep sharpening the blade. Get that work out in regardless and keep praying. Don’t lose essence and momentum. God is blessing you with the greatest fruits of life after the struggle. Stay humble.