Attractive women with weak men

ABC123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Friday I went to a Fuerza Regida concert, and I saw quite a few conventionally attractive young women (18-22) by the side of unattractive fat young men (18-22). My first thought was these guys must've had a lot of confidence, frame, etc, but it was apparent they were governed by their woman. I say this because in a lot of the cases, the man would be following the woman which subconsciously communicates who's in charge of the relationship. In Mexico we call them a Mandilon.

It's hard to understand how these women chose this type of men.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually very easy, a lot of women want to be in control of the dynamics of a relationship. It's easier for a woman to control a man who is willing to put her on a pedestal or simp for her. A guy who might be just as attractive as them or better if he has self-respect won't deal with women's b.s. A lot of you guys (not picking on OP) underestimate how some women want to be in control of relationship dynamics and how truly manipulative they are especially with the rise of masculinity in modern women. So women in that age range 18-22 don't shock me at all. Most of these young women are masculine AF, and have drank the feminist kool-aide it's truly disturbing how much things have changed in the last 10 years dating wise

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See oofy doofy theory.
We don’t know because we don’t know these strangers and don’t ask the women what they like about these men (looks, money, status, personality, and family background. They also might not be weak and simply placate to their women to a small degree, which isn’t so bad.

There’s been much concern about the situations of stranger men noticed in public (eg, “how do ordinary/schlubby men have women?) and ripping on others (eg, “I was at the beach and all the dudes there were fatsos”).

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their motivation for doing so is similar to The BTK Killer occasionally targeting men and kids instead of nubile young women, and swapping knives, guns, and garrotes for suffocation via plastic bags...

Variety keeps life engaging

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually very easy, a lot of women want to be in control of the dynamics of a relationship. It's easier for a woman to control a man who is willing to put her on a pedestal or simp for her. A guy who might be just as attractive as them or better if he has self-respect won't deal with women's b.s. A lot of you guys (not picking on OP) underestimate how some women want to be in control of relationship dynamics and how truly manipulative they are especially with the rise of masculinity in modern women. So women in that age range 18-22 don't shock me at all. Most of these young women are masculine AF, and have drank the feminist kool-aide it's truly disturbing how much things have changed in the last 10 years dating wise
This is my suspicion too. Modern women cannot handle a man who has boundaries, who can say no, who can walk away...feminism doesn't allow that, a man they cannot control is not in line with their brainwashed feminist ideas of what a man and relationship should be. So they just claim he's "controlling" or "insecure" or a "narcissist" then go for weak spineless men they can walk all over, but don't respect, and sleep with the "controlling" Chads on the side the entire time.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low quality trash chicks listen to and attend Fuerza Regida concerts my g.
Last year I pumped and dumped a 40 year old woman who said that she likes their music. She even attended their concerts showing tits and ass with her revealing clothing straight up. The type of women who like that music is bottom of the barrel.
Not the best fruit pickings for LTR material.
Pick another crowd of girls in that age bracket that are more cultural with strong family patriarchal values and you will see a change in behavior and submissiveness.

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Friday I went to a Fuerza Regida concert, and I saw quite a few conventionally attractive young women (18-22) by the side of unattractive fat young men (18-22). My first thought was these guys must've had a lot of confidence, frame, etc, but it was apparent they were governed by their woman. I say this because in a lot of the cases, the man would be following the woman which subconsciously communicates who's in charge of the relationship. In Mexico we call them a Mandilon.

Are you sure these women are "with" these men?

These might be friendzoned guys or just being strung along with little nibbles, while these women might be getting fvcked by Chads. And these beta guys will take them to concerts, spend money on them, etc.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interestingly, I actually see a fair amount of this nowadays compared to years gone by

I guess the word i'd use is slightly more 'submissive' guys? I heard the term 'labrador boyfriend' being popular a year or so amongst girls (kind of girls apparently looking for more docile boyfriends and getting bored of the aggressive, masculine guys?) and maybe it's a continuation of that

There's this one girl who i think is cute. Some 17-18 year old girl who has built a bit of a following on tiktok and stuff,

1723027691322.png

and her boyfriend always looks like he's being dragged into doing stupid dance vids and stuff with her all the time against his will, and that's what i thought of when i saw this thread lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women tend to look at their father's in terms of men for relationships.

Sounds like there are a lot of weak men raising daughters

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure these women are "with" these men?

These might be friendzoned guys or just being strung along with little nibbles, while these women might be getting fvcked by Chads. And these beta guys will take them to concerts, spend money on them, etc.
Yeah, this too. This is my other suspicion. It's annoying when I hear someone complaining about a "couple" they see...you're making many assumptions about the nature of the relationship. Odds are, the guy is whipped, or in the friendzone.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this too. This is my other suspicion. It's annoying when I hear someone complaining about a "couple" they see...you're making many assumptions about the nature of the relationship. Odds are, the guy is whipped, or in the friendzone.
Another thing it could just be a friend, brother or OP caught the couple at an odd moment, the problem sometimes with RP people is they love to cast instant judgement, not all is always as it seems

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d argue that is hard to tell. I do let women lead in things I’m absolutely not interested in. Like I have said before, everyone is playing real world chess with each other.

p_1337

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women want to run the show + want reliable commitment. For those types of broads: 'weak' dudes tend to make great candidates.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Friday I went to a Fuerza Regida concert, and I saw quite a few conventionally attractive young women (18-22) by the side of unattractive fat young men (18-22).

Without reading any of the thread besides the OP, this is very likely just a latin thing. You go to the Mexican side of town in Phoenix where I live, and you will commonly see this (where the chick is better looking than the dude).

Last edited:

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, I have also seen the contrary: a beautiful woman with an ugly, bald, fat man, but this man was the real alpha. He knew how to maintain his frame and set boundaries, and this woman is not only attractive but also very feminine (around him).

By the way, as someone mentioned, this is very personal. A woman might like you because you remind her of her father, while another woman might be attracted to you for a different reason.

For example, when I am in my home country, Italy, I can get IOI'S from about 20% of women. I tested this in other countries I've visited, like Japan, and it was totally overwhelming for me. I received attention from 100% of those women, and I can say their IOIs are also somewhat different.
Also, many of those women would approach me on the street, or just at the local store, to ask to see my eyes better, or to tell something about my face, or to inquire about where I was from.

I would probably think that, since I am a bit short, I might remind those women of their fathers, as Japanese men in their 50s are typically under 170 cm in height and then, with my Western features, they could easily fall in love because of their culture tells to see us as a "prince".

This is not really the case in Italy. (for me)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says they're banging?

Another thing it could just be a friend, brother or OP caught the couple at an odd moment, the problem sometimes with RP people is they love to cast instant judgement, not all is always as it seems
Unless you see them making out in public, you have no idea about whatever relationship they have.

I guess the word i'd use is slightly more 'submissive' guys? I heard the term 'labrador boyfriend' being popular a year or so amongst girls (kind of girls apparently looking for more docile boyfriends and getting bored of the aggressive, masculine guys?) and maybe it's a continuation of that
This is highly probable (I like the term 'Labrador boyfriend'). There is also a segment of attractive women who are either traumatised by sex or just uninterested in sex, so they avoid the more sexually aggressive men and go for men that are easy to control and satisfy with the occasional fellatio for good behaviour.

You don't know until you actually see them together in a sexual way. The man in question could just be there to make sure she doesn't get into trouble or getting hit on by the likes of you.

I actually had fun with this when I was dating a girl several decades younger than me. We were in a restaurant and she wondered how other people would perceive us. I told her they would probably think I was having dinner with my daughter. So while we were waiting for the food, she pulled me to her and French-kissed me to show the other patrons.
"Now they won't think you're my father, 'Daddy'."
"No," I said. "Now they probably think you're my sugar baby."
:rofl: