The curious and tragic case of Bill Burr

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't normally gossip about famous people but his case is really troubling. I have been following him closely for over 15 years now, seen all of his specials, old O&A appearances, listened to his podcast, and I've seen his decline firsthand, and it's terrifying. For those not fully in the know, his old acts that made him famous were mostly about dealing with women, and he had this relentless energy and anger about it that a lot of people really resonated with (blue pill or otherwise). But over the years, his act his become increasingly neutured and his former angry, strong frame of masculine energy has been toned down a lot. There are many examples I can point to, but most everyone who has followed him closely will agree with me so I'll spare you the details, just take my word for it.

For those who have followed him closely it's incredibly self-evidence that his wife Nia is behind this. Many people suspect she has him completely wrapped around her finger now. But a lot of his more casual fans seem to be unaware or in denial of this. Patrice O'Neal would be turning in his grave if he knew what happened to him, because he ended up becoming the sort of man he used to criticize, and didn't end up practicing what he preached.

The point of this topic isn't to shame him, but as a cautionary tale. I get the impression that a lot of men can be hypnotized by women through years and years of subtle manipulation and poison dripping and I don't know if any man is fully immune to it. I would really be careful about what women you choose to associate with and certainly be very careful with any women who you want to marry or start a family with, and if you choose to do it you must remain disciplined and focused and maintain frame at all costs, or else be willing to leave her.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't normally gossip about famous people but his case is really troubling. I have been following him closely for over 15 years now, seen all of his specials, old O&A appearances, listened to his podcast, and I've seen his decline firsthand, and it's terrifying. For those not fully in the know, his old acts that made him famous were mostly about dealing with women, and he had this relentless energy and anger about it that a lot of people really resonated with (blue pill or otherwise). But over the years, his act his become increasingly neutured and his former angry, strong frame of masculine energy has been toned down a lot. There are many examples I can point to, but most everyone who has followed him closely will agree with me so I'll spare you the details, just take my word for it.

For those who have followed him closely it's incredibly self-evidence that his wife Nia is behind this. Many people suspect she has him completely wrapped around her finger now. But a lot of his more casual fans seem to be unaware or in denial of this. Patrice O'Neal would be turning in his grave if he knew what happened to him, because he ended up becoming the sort of man he used to criticize, and didn't end up practicing what he preached.

The point of this topic isn't to shame him, but as a cautionary tale. I get the impression that a lot of men can be hypnotized by women through years and years of subtle manipulation and poison dripping and I don't know if any man is fully immune to it. I would really be careful about what women you choose to associate with and certainly be very careful with any women who you want to marry or start a family with, and if you choose to do it you must remain disciplined and focused and maintain frame at all costs, or else be willing to leave her.
You're at least 5 years late to the party hoss
16:08-16:35

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're at least 5 years late to the party hoss
16:08-16:35
I know this isn't anything new, also I know Jim Jeffries is a former shell of himself too. But a lot of people are still unaware.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up Guy Ritchie on IMDB.

Look at the ratings for all the movies he's directed.

mostly 7's and 8's out of ten.

Except for "Swept Away" a movie he directed with Madonna while he was married to her.

Rating is 3.6 out of ten.

Luckily he bounced back after they got divorced.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To play the devil's advocate, these two dudes (Patrice and Bill) were b1tching so hard about women they might've figured they'd have bad odds to put themselves back out there again, allowing the betaization process to occur. In other words, 2 avoidant types who decided to settle because they were *avoiding* the alternative of dealing with random other women.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To play the devil's advocate, these two dudes (Patrice and Bill) were b1tching so hard about women they might've figured they'd have bad odds to put themselves back out there again, allowing the betaization process to occur. In other words, 2 avoidant types who decided to settle because they were *avoiding* the alternative of dealing with random other women.
Then there's the more obvious explanation: Red Pill guys are, come hell or high water, no less human than the rest of us. Theorizing about reality and actually following through are two very different things

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most comedians lose their edge as they age. They either get stale or they turn into old grumps.

Not to mention men will mellow over time and their perspective will shift when they marry and/or have children (esp. the latter).

The thing about Burr is that his fans tend to project their ideology onto him. Everyone thinks he's on their "side." I don't think that's how he sees things at all and he likes challenging people. Your typical red pill bro he'd chew up and spit out rather easily.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The power of pvssy to ruin and neuter a man’s life.
Comics are similar to 1% men who climbed the corporate ladder or who reached those heights via entrepreneurship. Pulling off these sort of achievements requires single-minded devotion to one's craft, and doesn't leave one much time to read up on and contemplate the intricacies of the relations between men and women

Why we turn to these folks for anything other entertainment or tips on how to make a buck is beyond me

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He chose continued access to poon over his career.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a different take. The "relentless energy and anger" that you are describing can only come from a place of real suffering and angst. Imagine a corporate executive with a seven-figure income starting a punk band and writing angry songs about how the system oppresses the little guy. It's just not going to work.

Bill Burr was likely an incel at some point...or, at minimum, he was struggling with women. Eventually, he got married to a fat/ugly chick and I guess he's content enough with what he has. That took the edge off. If she divorces him and takes him for half of everything he owns, you will have your old Bill Burr in no time.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a different take. The "relentless energy and anger" that you are describing can only come from a place of real suffering and angst. Imagine a corporate executive with a seven-figure income starting a punk band and writing angry songs about how the system oppresses the little guy. It's just not going to work.

Bill Burr was likely an incel at some point...or, at minimum, he was struggling with women. Eventually, he got married to a fat/ugly chick and I guess he's content enough with what he has. That took the edge off. If she divorces him and takes him for half of everything he owns, you will have your old Bill Burr in no time.
I don't think so. Go watch some of his older videos back when he had hair, like his city tour vblogs. He was extremely confident and I never got the impression he was bad with women. But given that he married that ugly hag Nia, it does make me question his ability to attract women. But even 15 years ago he was pretty famous so that should have been enough. I seriously doubt he was ever an incel.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so. Go watch some of his older videos back when he had hair, like his city tour vblogs. He was extremely confident and I never got the impression he was bad with women. But given that he married that ugly hag Nia, it does make me question his ability to attract women. But even 15 years ago he was pretty famous so that should have been enough. I seriously doubt he was ever an incel.
Just because he appears confident in his stand up routines doesn't mean that he's actually good women in his personal life. Ask yourself this: would anyone who is good with women marry a woman who looks like his wife?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because he appears confident in his stand up routines doesn't mean that he's actually good women in his personal life. Ask yourself this: would anyone who is good with women marry a woman who looks like his wife?
I wasn't referring to his standup, specifically I mentioned him "out in the wild" doing his city tour vlogs, like these, he walks around like a GTA character confidently muttering to himself without a care in the world, or ranting hookers and AIDS in front of children...doesn't give the impression of weakness to me, he really did have that "idgaf" attitude, a "mans man" tpye.

That said, some of his comments in the last video are pretty revealing... And his looks aren't definitely aren't serving him. But yeah, it is strange. Also, I just found out she didn't even take his last name. ffs man...

Okay yeah I might have to concede here, he probably can't handle women. What a shame. It's crazy how the normies refuse to see it even now.

Last edited:

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you thought about maybe the change was because of the market out there instead of his wife?