Factors that get a man bumped down on the looks scale

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mentioned on another thread that, as a result of being on the spectrum, my looks rating effectively gets bumped down a few points (In other words, even though I'm a 7, I largely get treated like I'm a 4).

In some cases, my social awkwardness even gets me viewed as a 1.

Another poster recommended I start a thread about the topic. Might as well.

So here's the purpose of the thread: It isn't just a spectrum thread. It's a thread to discuss any factor that gets a man bumped down from his actual looks score.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mentioned on another thread that, as a result of being on the spectrum, my looks rating effectively gets bumped down a few points (In other words, even though I'm a 7, I largely get treated like I'm a 4).

So here's the purpose of the thread: It isn't just a spectrum thread. It's a thread to discuss any factor that gets a man bumped down from his actual looks score.
I disagree. Based on your feedback of how women are treating you, you are not being treated as a sub-5, but as a normie. You have very healthy interactions with the opposite sex. I actually envy you. You don't have the right to complain here. If you do, then trade places with me and then you'll experience how a sub-5 is treated.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my own experience,
height and body harmony
face: smile (white straight teeth) - eyes - hair

but also, frame.
The more I grow, the more I do understand there are people which holds more power.
Those people are persusor, and can be attractive.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the point of this topic? This place attracts more negative losers looking for excuses every day.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Already been mentioned but it's amazing how few men know how to dress. Obviously being in shape helps you look better in anything, but take a look at what fashionable men are wearing and try to incorporate some of that into your wardrobe. And I don't mean a 10k watch either.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think a lot of men know what is or is not attractive to women.
I agree. Sometimes it's obvious, some characteristics are obviously attractive, sometimes it's not. I think most of us have looked at a guy and been mystified about what is bringing women to his table (It's like "Really? THAT guy?"). We're not women, we can't see everything in the same lens they do.

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Balding. -2 points easily.
This may be different from the intentional hairstyle change.

There have been times when I had my hair trimmed semi-bald (to reduce heat and scalp itching), and girls around me, as far as I can remember, seem to like it more than when my hair's longer, or at least enjoy it and pay me much more attention. I guess because it's new and different, and no one usually does it, but feel free to discuss.

Reaction score
The thread caption is perhaps little silly as people have pointed out?
But yeah, looks alone are not enough. You really need game too.

And if you are on spectrum and are awkward socially, then just start putting effort into learning social skills.
Fixing your weakness will be immensely valuable for your whole life. Basic social skills are quite transferrable between pick up and other social settings like work/business too.

Positive side to using pick up to learn those is it's fast and efficient way to get the needed reps in. Perhaps, not the most easiest for your ego though..

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've heard the typical woman rates 80% of men below average.

As for my 7 rating, I didn't rate myself a 7. An AI looks rater did. I trust AI looks raters more than websites with live raters (because individual bias, as well as straight men rating other men, impacts your score on the typical looks rating website)